Options

Dr Who, not Dr Sex? According to Waris Hussein

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To my knowledge, the Doctor has slept with at least four people; whoever was his wife/lover/whatever back on Gallifrey, Iris Wildthyme (in his Fifth incarnation), Bernice Summerfield (in his Eighth incarnation), and River Song (in his Eleventh Incarnation).
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but in the original story in 1963 it was established that he has a granddaughter , so ... well children and grandchildren are the product of sex aren't they ?

We're talking about an alien who had a daughter created by someone stealing his DNA in a machine, so no not necessarily talking about human sex.
  • Options
    Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    We're talking about an alien who had a daughter created by someone stealing his DNA in a machine, so no not necessarily talking about human sex.

Are we? I must have missed Hartnell delivering that plot point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    Are we? I must have missed Hartnell delivering that plot point.

Yes that and how cold the Tenth Doctor was to Jenny at first as if she wasn't his real daughter as she'd been created by a machine.. and his disbelief at Donna suggesting he had Dadshock... really sounds like someone whose Granddaughter was not a product of his biological offspring.

I know this is nuwho reference but this episode doesn't really reference the Doctor as a sexual being... in fact Donna is very surprised he had children.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrfipp wrote: »
    To my knowledge, the Doctor has slept with at least four people; whoever was his wife/lover/whatever back on Gallifrey...

Patience.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Waris view on female Doctor?