Celebrities' homes these days, double as Pharmacies!!!!

delectabledelectable Posts: 1,140
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They all seem to have piles of meds!

Every celeb death these days reveals drugs everywhere, in your name, your spouse's name, parents, siblings, aliases! :eek: Can't these people stop being as high as kite to get a buzz?!? They walk round like space cadets and zombies...why why? Is life as a celebrity so difficult....or do they just wanna push the boundaries, as normal things just don't satisfy themselves anymore!

Comments

• global chaosglobal chaos Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delectable wrote: »

Every celeb death these days reveals drugs everywhere, in your name, your spouse's name, parents, siblings, aliases! :eek: Can't these people stop being as high as kite to get a buzz?!? They walk round like space cadets and zombies...why why? Is life as a celebrity so difficult....or do they just wanna push the boundaries, as normal things just don't satisfy themselves anymore!

They r no different to us mere mortals except that they perhaps have more avenues to go down...celebs, mortals, politicians, royals, workers, communists, they are all prone to addiction and that's all it's about:(
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All celeb's as in who? Micheal Jackson who had a doctor living with him so no surprise he had mots of medication and Heath Ledger who had some and then Brittay Murphy who had legit medication in the names of her mother who lived at the house, her husband who lived at the house and someone else who may also have lived at the house, all her meds seemed to be for genuine things. Threeish celeb's isn't really a lot to base "celebrities homes these days....."

My dad's house has a lot of med's as does my oh's parents house and mine has a few different meds too, I dare say many homes have several different medications in stock!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delectable wrote: »

A slight exaggeration since I would guess you're basing your post on the three most prominent 'drug' related deaths in recent years. I suspect there are plenty of celebs out there who have no more than what would be a normal quota of prescribed medication in their cabinets.