Options

Chameleon Circuit Survey

lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Some of you may remember a while ago I posted in the forums about an idea of doing a music video animation for Chameleon Circuit's stand out track "An Awful Lot of Running" for my Final Year Project.

Well since then that dream has become a reality. I have managed to create an animation for them and now the time has come to gain user feedback to help me gauge just how well I've performed and the best way to do that is to ask fellow Doctor Who/Chameleon Circuit fans like you.

I wonder if you would be good enough to answer a few short questions about my animation, where you enjoyed it, didn't enjoy it, what could be improved etc. It should take no more than a few minutes to complete, it is completely anonymous and I would be most grateful for your help.

You can access the survey by clicking here. and here to access the animation.

Many thanks.

p.s. Don't worry too much about the website itself, this is still in development. Also it might take a few minutes for the flash file to download but it should be there if you have the correct Flash plugin. :)

Comments

• Options
    DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Feedback done. Overall, I thought it was very enjoyable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick post bump. :D

Thank you to those who've answered already. Please keep them coming. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another shameful plugging of my survey. :o

This will be the last time I post on it. :) I've had 7 responses so far and thanks again to those who have. The more I can get the better before... I branch it out to other areas.

Many thanks.