Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• Options
    WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    now wend its nice to share but heres a couple for now :D

Thanks Jacky, mmmm Chocolate with a strawberry centre, yum yum, now, wait for it........................................................................................................................................... yep, belgium chocolate with a cappachino centre, my favourite :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wendilums wrote: »
    You're not a visitor Dolly love, pull up a chair, sit down and join in love. Got any Dollyisms for us :D

Aww I do love you Wendy, i've been in bed all week in isolation so no dollyisms. I do think my bad luck might have passed onto my bosses at work though, so I rang my boss on Monday to tell her I wont be in all week too ill blah blah but apparently on Sunday night the hot water tank at work exploded and its above the kitchen so the kitchen ceiling caved in, boiling hot water everywhere, all through the electrics, kitchen flooded, cafe closed :eek:. So its been shut all week and doesnt look like opening until the insurers sort it all out!! In the busiest couple of weeks aswell! Oh dear, imagine we had been woking when it happened tho!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww I do love you Wendy, i've been in bed all week in isolation so no dollyisms. I do think my bad luck might have passed onto my bosses at work though, so I rang my boss on Monday to tell her I wont be in all week too ill blah blah but apparently on Sunday night the hot water tank at work exploded and its above the kitchen so the kitchen ceiling caved in, boiling hot water everywhere, all through the electrics, kitchen flooded, cafe closed :eek:. So its been shut all week and doesnt look like opening until the insurers sort it all out!! In the busiest couple of weeks aswell! Oh dear, imagine we had been woking when it happened tho!! :eek:

Oh my goodness Dolly, that's just what I was thinking, imagine if everyone was working at the time. Does this mean you're at home until it's sorted or will they temporarily open up in another area? Main thing is that all the staff are safe and sound and accounted for. Bet it made your heart stutter though, the thought that you and your workmates could have been there :eek::o:(
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    k182 wrote: »
    Yes i have a mannor house nearly finished it as well so going to see what i can get for this one i love doing it :D

shes having proper slate tiles made in wales;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness Dolly, that's just what I was thinking, imagine if everyone was working at the time. Does this mean you're at home until it's sorted or will they temporarily open up in another area? Main thing is that all the staff are safe and sound and accounted for. Bet it made your heart stutter though, the thought that you and your workmates could have been there :eek::o:(

Lol that place is a death trap honestly, I've fallen three times and burnt myself twice, they're closed until the insurers sort it out and apparently we will get paid but things are never that simple! Hows things with GD? xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol that place is a death trap honestly, I've fallen three times and burnt myself twice, they're closed until the insurers sort it out and apparently we will get paid but things are never that simple! Hows things with GD? xx

He's Grumpy Drawers :eek: up and down. Evidently should have been in hospital on Monday, tubing (one only to let air out) procedure Tuesday. Hospital rang up to ask where he was (on Tuesday :eek:) - GD never got the admission appointment through in the post so we knew nothing of it. GD said it wasn't the hospitals fault or Royal Mail :cool: it was no ones fault, with the exception of me (pmsl :eek:). Anyways new appointment came through today, he's in on the 7th May so now he's questioning does he need the procedure done - gotta love GD he's one of a kind :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    suebloore wrote: »
    shes having proper slate tiles made in wales;)

I just used wall paper on my roof but my next house will have a real roof it gets very expensive :)
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chocolate turns some women into people you no longer recognise xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chocolate turns some women into people you no longer recognise xx

:D:eek::D pmsl :D:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's Grumpy Drawers :eek: up and down. Evidently should have been in hospital on Monday, tubing (one only to let air out) procedure Tuesday. Hospital rang up to ask where he was (on Tuesday :eek:) - GD never got the admission appointment through in the post so we knew nothing of it. GD said it wasn't the hospitals fault or Royal Mail :cool: it was no ones fault, with the exception of me (pmsl :eek:). Anyways new appointment came through today, he's in on the 7th May so now he's questioning does he need the procedure done - gotta love GD he's one of a kind :D

Well we do take it out on the people closest to us, you need a wee break from time to time though! Are you going to Oxford? xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we do take it out on the people closest to us, you need a wee break from time to time though! Are you going to Oxford? xx

Not sure Dolly, depends how he recovers from the procedure so won't know until closer to the day :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:eek::D pmsl :D:eek::D

:p:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone right quiet again :)

SHOUTOUT FOR EVERYONE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RABITA got a nice youtube for us? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im about on the phone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone right quiet again :)

SHOUTOUT FOR EVERYONE, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RABITA got a nice youtube for us? :)

stood to attention present and correct sir:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stood to attention present and correct sir:D

Everyones either on twitter or on their jollies I think, reallll quiet on here :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyones either on twitter or on their jollies I think, reallll quiet on here :(

well its friday night the young ones will be out i suppose :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well its friday night the young ones will be out i suppose :)

True. And others who's hubs have worked all week long hours will be out tripping the light fantastic together - maybe will be back laters hopefully :) In the meantime.....

Come on you ugly lot, get your backsides in here ........................................:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True. And others who's hubs have worked all week long hours will be out tripping the light fantastic together - maybe will be back laters hopefully :) In the meantime.....

Come on you ugly lot, get your backsides in here ........................................:eek:

we need some discussion to draw them out, your the brains of this outfit you'll have to think of something :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    my ex sil is still on the phone, how rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    we need some discussion to draw them out, your the brains of this outfit you'll have to think of something :D

MMMmmmm anything except............................................

:D chocolate :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    my ex sil is still on the phone, how rude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D pmsl :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MMMmmmm anything except............................................

:D chocolate :D

i got flowers as well :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i got flowers as well :D

What sort, carnations, roses, dafodils.....? What colour? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What sort, carnations, roses, dafodils.....? What colour? :D

spring coulors, well what i think are spring, crysamths, lillies, pinks that sort of thing they were by way of an apology from one of the local doc practices :)
This discussion has been closed.