Craig Dean - gay? (Part 13)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I can´t vote on the C4 forum...they don´t accept my e-mail
    It´s 16x14 !! I hate mcdean hatters!!
    Someone pleaseeeeeeee vote for me!!! :p:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just popped in for a nosey!! awww look at all these names i aint seen for ages!! hello one nd all and huge huggles for you all xxxx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's threads on the C4 website for Guy to get a backstage video and he seemed upset that he didn't get one so... would be great to have his first day back to be his Backstage video... can imagine James glomping him.
  • SexyBabe73SexyBabe73 Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    nats been nagging me for past hour to come on so here i am lol :p
  • Natuk80Natuk80 Posts: 11,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not sure!!!! soon tho! hehe thats all that matters!!! yay yay yay im soooo excited!! seriously i could talk about this all day!!! am going out clubbin with my best mate tomorrow - who isnt a mcdeaner - im gonna get drunk and soooo go on and on and on about the SE!!!

LOL - :D

Craigy is coming back Woooooooooooooooooooo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natuk80 wrote: »
    HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
    Natty *squeezy hugs back to you*Pleased you like the pictures - How are you? xx

I'm very very hyper!! I don't think my body will be able to handle this high through September!! :eek: :eek: :D

How are you Nat? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rach_br wrote: »
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I can´t vote on the C4 forum...they don´t accept my e-mail

I got banned the first time and I applied a second time [with a different e-mail] and they were like "nooooooo" so I can't vote or stand up for McDean :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I will post for you Rach :D
    just popped in for a nosey!! awww look at all these names i aint seen for ages!! hello one nd all and huge huggles for you all xxxx

Hello Mary?? :o Huge huggles back to you too, nice to see you posting on here xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And let me say....I´m soooooooo happy...cause I met more 2 breazilian fans!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    But they can´t join RS either...:( they don´t accept or yahoo accounts!! :mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYY!!!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!! *squeezy hugs* OMG!!! He's still coming back!!!

Aww Nat!! I've missed your massive picture posts!!! :D

*squeezy hugs* :D

Voted. ;):D

Not soon enough!! *pouts* :p
    NNNNAAATTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Squeezy hugs* how did i miss you there!!! how are you hun???? STILL AS EXCITED AS ME!!! hehe im still soooo giddy!!! OMG it really is happening!!!! i just cant wait!!! have u started saving hun for ur trip over here!!!!
    I wish it was July because we might be getting a Backstage video to get us through August lol
    Ooooohhh now what a thought that would be soooooo perfect!!!
    Would they be that kind to us!?! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My friend gets random texts through out the day saying "Craig is coming back!!!!!" and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I'm just waiting for her to disown me. :o:D
    hehe i wish i could do that to my friends - think they would disown me!!!! grrrrrrr to international texting not working for u!!! else i could bore you with those texts all day long!!!
    RACH!! *hugs* grrrrrrrrrrr to not letting you vote!!!!!
    MARY!! OMG its been forever!!! how are you hun????? huggles to u as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Rach! *hugs*

I voted, but we are only allowed to vote once. Sorry. :(
    MARY!!!!!! *hugs* Hope you are well!! :D
    There's threads on the C4 website for Guy to get a backstage video and he seemed upset that he didn't get one so... would be great to have his first day back to be his Backstage video... can imagine James glomping him.

I'd LOVE to see him and James in another backstage video...even if it's just Guy crashing James'.

I signed the petition on C4...never done that before.
    SexyBabe73 wrote: »

Zoe!! How have you been?? :)
    *hugs*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,796
    Forum Member
    Good evening romping Natty, Lexi, Rach, Mary, Zoe and anyone else I've missed *hugs*

******shameless plug .. new chapter of Imagine posted on FH **************
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww hi guys when i saw you all on i couldnt not post.. i mean under such amaaaziiinnn circumstances too!! couldnt beeeeee more excited!! hehe!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natuk80 wrote: »
    I will post for you Rach :D

Hello Mary?? :o Huge huggles back to you too, nice to see you posting on here xxx

Awwwwwwww...thanks...:D

Could my friends get a mention too??

You go there and say out loud that Rachel, Ana and Juliana from Brazil are voting for JPC!!! :D:D

I wanna an account!!:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG That would be just the best thing ever wouldnt it!!! the best backstage vid so far has to be the James one!!! bring on the Guy one!! and James has to be in it too!!! YAY thats made me even more excited!!
    ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*HUGS* how are you hun??? and yes Nat is right u have to come on here!!!!
    And let me say....I´m soooooooo happy...cause I met more 2 breazilian fans!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    But they can´t join RS either...:( they don´t accept or yahoo accounts!! :mad::mad::mad:

oooh YAY to more Brazillian fans!!! but grrrrrrrrrr to not being allowed on RS!!!!!!
  • SexyBabe73SexyBabe73 Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    Rach! *hugs*

I voted, but we are only allowed to vote once. Sorry.

MARY!!!!!! *hugs* Hope you are well!! :D

I'd LOVE to see him and James in another backstage video...even if it's just Guy crashing James'.

I signed the petition on C4...never done that before.

Zoe!! How have you been?? :)
    *hugs*
    hey natty im good thanks,u?:D
    sadpuppy wrote: »
    Good evening romping Natty, Lexi, Rach, Mary, Zoe and anyone else I've missed *hugs*

kirsty *hugs*:D
    hey rachel :D
    *Squeezy hugs* how did i miss you there!!! how are you hun???? STILL AS EXCITED AS ME!!! hehe im still soooo giddy!!! OMG it really is happening!!!! i just cant wait!!! have u started saving hun for ur trip over here!!!!

Ooooohhh now what a thought that would be soooooo perfect!!!

hehe i wish i could do that to my friends - think they would disown me!!!! grrrrrrr to international texting not working for u!!! else i could bore you with those texts all day long!!!

RACH!! *hugs* grrrrrrrrrrr to not letting you vote!!!!!

MARY!! OMG its been forever!!! how are you hun????? huggles to u as well

hey lexi and mary :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,796
    Forum Member
    awww hi guys when i saw you all on i couldnt not post.. i mean under such amaaaziiinnn circumstances too!! couldnt beeeeee more excited!! hehe!!!

What have I missed ???????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Runs onto thread*

Hey all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Have voted over on C4!!!!!

*Screams* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs out again*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got banned the first time and I applied a second time [with a different e-mail] and they were like "nooooooo" so I can't vote or stand up for McDean :(

Oh my!! They knew the new email belongs to you?? :eek:

I really very excited that you all want me back again. I told my RL friends and they said that you can have me. (REALLY hoping they are kidding!!) :rolleyes: :p

I KNOW!!! Stupid US Cellular!!! Once I get that stupid BG job, I'm getting my own phone plan with a cell phone company that doesn't suck. :mad::(

Then maybe my friends won't be annoyed to death by me. Apparently I talk about McDean a lot. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kirsty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* how are you???????

ooooooh YAY YAY YAY more Imagine!!! *rushes off to FH*
    be right back!!!!

i know!!!! how good is it being a MCDEANER the last few weeks!!!!! your right at home here!!!! we are all soooooooooo excited i just cant wait!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry DS booted me out :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Rach, Kiwi, Lexi, Kirsty, Zoe, Natty, Linda?, and Mary *hugs* to you all xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kirsty!! :) *hugs*

Will read tonight!! ;)
    Sadmum wrote: »
    *Runs onto thread*

Hey all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Have voted over on C4!!!!!

*Screams* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs out again*

Hi Lin!!! *hugs* Bye Lin!!! :D

I'm listening to the Goo Goo Doll's Iris and I just got chills....I can't FREAKING believe he's coming back!!! Why is this so hard for me to grasp!?! I want to calm down!!!! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:p Finally you came on here at last!!!! :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't had the chance to go on FH lately, busy with 'RL' :mad:
This discussion has been closed.