Options

Bradley and Syd in love?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    kreed82 wrote: »
    You ppl need to give it time and the reason they cant leave bradley without a girl is because he is a painfully boring character by himself..

I think that may be a touch unfair, but not entirely untrue. I'd have to say, its not easy for his character as there are no other male characters his age for him to interact with really...no one I can think of anyway! He's meant to be, what, just 20-21? Any other boys of similar age at present? That'd probably be better, actually. Give Bradley a GUY friend he can hang out with and not fall desparately in love with them despite how badly they treat him.
  • Options
    kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daveskey69 wrote: »
    I think that may be a touch unfair, but not entirely untrue. I'd have to say, its not easy for his character as there are no other male characters his age for him to interact with really...no one I can think of anyway! He's meant to be, what, just 20-21? Any other boys of similar age at present? That'd probably be better, actually. Give Bradley a GUY friend he can hang out with and not fall desparately in love with them despite how badly they treat him.
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    give him the sack more like so that we dont have to endure this never ending emotional angst everytime hes required to string a few lines together. Simple tasks like making toast sees him red faced umming & ahring over butter or marge in a 2 hander angst ridden emotional roller coaster episode, its no wonder his women always dump him. Can you imagine "ffs bradley stop analysing the size of your knob and just put it in for gods sake the vic opens in 10 mins".
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Stacey was always going on about him wanting to size up with jerry and little comments like that, and then he's always banging on about if he's as good in bed as his dad.

And as Syd said they've only really been going out a week and i think she meant it more as a friend than a lover.