Team Jordan on Thismorning now...

ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
Forum Member
✭✭✭
trotting out the same old team line about closure. Her Mum says she wanted to escape from the cameras ha ha. Even Philip Schofields eyebrows nearly shot off the top of his head.

When challenged about the closure issue - ie why is it closure - her Mum ran out of steam and couldn't really explian it.

Lots of how soft and lovely she is. "She's not a confrontational person...blah blah. Phil and Holly weren't buying it.

Her Mum did say the money was for charity. They showed a pic of her then and now -she doesn't even look like the same person.

Comments

• minnie1957minnie1957 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Why is there nothing here?

Oh, there is now, thank god, thought I was going mad:eek:
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......Amy and brother Dan on defending her decision to go back to the jungle for "closure and peace and quiet away from the cameras" :rolleyes: To which Phil replied that perhaps she could have gone to a deserted island somewhere if she wanted peace and quiet. Amy replied that no - there would have been cameras everwhere if she had done that :rolleyes: Hilarious interview - Amy seems to be getting confused about the malaria charity - it is just a percentage of the phone votes revenue that will benefit and not her daughter`s fee as she thought :rolleyes::p
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too Minnie - I knew I'd wriiten it but just dissapeared. I started getting all conspiricy theorist ......:)
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .......Amy and brother Dan on defending her decision to go back to the jungle for "closure and peace and quiet away from the cameras" :rolleyes: To which Phil replied that perhaps she could have gone to a deserted island somewhere if she wanted peace and quiet. Amy replied that no - there would have been cameras everwhere if she had done that :rolleyes: Hilarious interview - Amy seems to be getting confused about the malaria charity - it is just a percentage of the phone votes revenue that will benefit and not her daughter`s fee as she thought :rolleyes::p

Ah.Is that what the giving money to charity thing was. I did get a bit confused. Think a lot of folk will think, after what Mommy Price said, that Katy is giving her fee to charity.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I thought Hollow and schoff did seem quite like they were buying it.
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artois wrote: »
    Me too Minnie - I knew I'd wriiten it but just dissapeared. I started getting all conspiricy theorist ......:)

I was scared, I thought you were some sort of big virus:eek:

Oh what a load of old clap trap that family talk, with those teeth.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .......Amy and brother Dan on defending her decision to go back to the jungle for "closure and peace and quiet away from the cameras" :rolleyes: To which Phil replied that perhaps she could have gone to a deserted island somewhere if she wanted peace and quiet. Amy replied that no - there would have been cameras everwhere if she had done that

You just couldn't make it up! :D

I can't believe that some people actually fall for this stuff. :confused:
  • FreddiePFreddieP Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Amy also said that before she went in Katie had said, she knew she would end up doing all the trials!
  • workmad123workmad123 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Artois wrote: »
    Ah.Is that what the giving money to charity thing was. I did get a bit confused. Think a lot of folk will think, after what Mommy Price said, that Katy is giving her fee to charity.

I doubt she will give her fee to charity although she did give her Piers Morgan interview fee to charity - which was reported to be one hundread thousand pounds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    FreddieP wrote: »
    Amy also said that before she went in Katie had said, she knew she would end up doing all the trials!

:D:D So she can now list psychic as one of her many talents:rolleyes: