"Do you like being booed?"

Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
Forum Member
Anyone else annoyed at the comment that Ann made to Bruno when he dared to criticise her?

:rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Conceited, arrogant, rude, complacent, self-satisfied, smug, inflexible, intolerant, unpleasant woman. So much for her comedy persona, *this* is the real Ann Widdicombe.
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    She Taught me to Yodel
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Wasn't a fan of hers before tonight but I never disliked her, until now.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smug , arrogant bat ,Thats all I will allow myself now to say , :mad:
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    She is despicable.
  • cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was more disturbed by her comment to Craig to not bother with his critique as they'll be doing the samba in 2 weeks.
    She certainly doesn't lack confidence, that's for sure.
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she like being rubbish at dancing? She doesn't seem to mind it, she doesn't even try.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right wing off the richter scale, politically :eek:. But I am really enjoying her on this I have to admit.
  • GlanbraintGlanbraint Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes let's hope the Great British pulic have finally come to their senses.
    Arrogant woman!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    I was more disturbed by her comment to Craig to not bother with his critique as they'll be doing the samba in 2 weeks.

I actually was swearing too much at her to listen by that point- is that what she said :mad:

She is ruining the show with her arrogance and the Beeb are making the show all about her :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Dare I say that up to this point I have found the banter mildly amusing but tonight....Surely its time for her to go now? I thought she was arrogant and rude.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    Right wing off the richter scale, politically :eek:. But I am really enjoying her on this I have to admit.

Me too! I didn't think I would laugh like last week again but I did:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »

Yes , I heard that , Arrogant biddy
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    her eccentricity is bordering on rudeness - and unfortunately is NOT entertaining.
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dare I say that up to this point I have found the banter mildly amusing but tonight....Surely its time for her to go now? I thought she was arrogant and rude.

I honestly think she might have done herself more harm tonight than anything else. She was over the top and I don't think th GBP will like it (fingers crossed).

For once I honestly feel it would be a travesty if anyone else but her goes.:(
  • cherricherri Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Conceited, arrogant, rude, complacent, self-satisfied, smug, inflexible, intolerant, unpleasant woman. So much for her comedy persona, *this* is the real Ann Widdicombe.

Your post sums her up for me. I just wish I felt it was possible to get her out.
  • Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member

Me too! :o

:D

The show is about entertainment, not just dancing. She entertains me and makes me laugh!!!

I'd rather watch her and laugh than some of the others and cringe!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Btw, rather rude of me!! I am new to the Strictly forum, so can I just say a hi :) to everyone. xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw, rather rude of me!! I am new to the Strictly forum, so can I just say a hi :) to everyone. xx

Hi! *waves*

Welcome! :D
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member

All of that and more, I have to leave the room when she is on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    I honestly think she might have done herself more harm tonight than anything else. She was over the top and I don't think th GBP will like it (fingers crossed).

For once I honestly feel it would be a travesty if anyone else but her goes.:(

I quite agree. Even the 'weaker' dancers are making improvement where as her dances are just a bit of a joke frankly. I also didnt like the fact that she was sharp with Claudia yesterday but that might be just because I love Claudia :o

Fingers crossed the public see sense....not likely though, I fear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And manipulative , she has fooled many
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite agree. Even the 'weaker' dancers are making improvement where as her dances are just a bit of a joke frankly. I also didnt like the fact that she was sharp with Claudia yesterday but that might be just because I love Claudia :o

Fingers crossed the public see sense....not likely though, I fear.

I think you might be right and she was sharp to Claudia. Tonight though I had to watch from behind my hand, she was just so weird and over the top. Even the worst dancer after her, is 20 times better than her. I normally like entertainment, but I dont' want her to stay in. Everyone else will produce a much better dance next week.:(.
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was someone that was still finding her funny. However after finding her to be on the cocky side this week on ITT she lost me. I didn't find either her "dancing" or comments tonight remotely funny or entertaining. Seriously time for her to go now for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is certainly rude. I'm waiting to see her dance the Argentine Tango though! How will she manage that with her dress round her ankles?