Millions set to flood Britain in 2014

Comments

• timetosaygoodbytimetosaygoodby Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it may not be politically correct to say so and people may name me a racist but I don't really care, Romania has such high levels of crime and have been a blight on every society they go to just look at Italy. Italy has opened its border to Romanians and quickly regretted it:

The Romanian government even had to send its own police to Italy to help sort out the high crime levels of its own people
    http://www.euronews.com/2009/02/24/romania-and-italy-discuss-immigrant-linked-crime/

Italy even had to introduce emergency rape laws ffs because immigrants (not just Romanian) were so bad and rape levels got so high
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7902107.stm
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/376748/Flood-of-poor-Bulgarian-immigrants-is-more-pressure-on-resources

'a poll conducted by Bulgaria’s state television last week 54 per cent of those questioned said they would rather come to Britain than stay in their impoverished home country.'

Anyone is any doubt about next years flood should read about the conditions for a large percentage of the population:

'JUST three miles from Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia lie shanty towns of shocking squalor where hungry Roma children lie nine to a bed and rats forage for food in excrement-strewn streets'

And on top of that now even the German people are saying they have had enough:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9851577/German-warning-over-Romanian-and-Bulgarian-migration.html

Sign this petition to restrict Bulgarian and Romanians from entering the UK:
    http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/41492

Heading towards 20,000 (signatures set to double in two weeks)

Did they ask them about other countries other than Britain, or was it just a question of "would you rather live in Britain or stay here?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    Did they ask them about other countries other than Britain, or was it just a question of "would you rather live in Britain or stay here?"

'54 per cent of those questioned said they would rather come to Britain than stay in their impoverished home country'

the article says Britain only
  • BlairdennonBlairdennon Posts: 14,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    Are you setting that as a standard for ignorant stereotyping because I think I may come back to you on that point from time to time.

I am asking if that is the standard? I would have thought that if ignorant stereotyping is wrong it is wrong. Are you saying the post did not stereotype?
  • BlairdennonBlairdennon Posts: 14,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pedrok wrote: »
    No, more like post 139.

?? Strange reply, I am sure it is profound, but I cannot see inherent stereotyping in there.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am asking if that is the standard? I would have thought that if ignorant stereotyping is wrong it is wrong. Are you saying the post did not stereotype?

That wasn't ignorant stereotyping, that was "the truth".:D
    It's repeated in every thread about immigration so it must be true surely?

You shouldn't let little facts like the levels of unemployment amongst non Brit born residents/ethnic minorities get in the way.
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you can't infringe their human rights can you, poor dears.

and there's always a load of people ready to stick up for them too.

some of our citizens must hate the UK.
  • jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However many arrive will arrive and there is nothing the government can do about it due to the ridiculous idea of freedom of movement within the EU.
  • mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the first post I said it was nearing (not that it was) 20,0000 but Mackara you will be very happy to know the actual figures have now just passed 20,000

That is wonderful, by this time next week it might reach 21,000 or have we run out of EDL members who can type their own name?:D
  • guypdguypd Posts: 2,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    54% of Romania is around 12 million, or 20% our own population. If that number is ultimately only one tenth the actual size of the influx, we are absolutely screwed.

I'm sure controls will be put in place before next year to prevent this.
    mackara wrote: »
    That is wonderful, by this time next week it might reach 21,000 or have we run out of EDL members who can type their own name?:D

Yuck yuck yuck.

I signed it (actually, I forgot about it and tried to sign twice - wasn't allowed :D), and you've probably worked out I can write my own name and more besides.

Keep up the moronic comments; it doesn't half show up the hard left activists for what they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

actually it doubled in less then two weeks. It passed 10,000 on 29th January and it has done almost 500 signatures today alone . Keep being cynical all you want but people have had enough of immigration
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if this comes true UKIP will be rubbing their hands together come the 2015 election.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bowland37 wrote: »
    if this comes true UKIP will be rubbing their hands together come the 2015 election.

i really think if there is another flood in early 2014 which appears likely UKIP are going to storm the EU election in May and will definitely get enough votes in 2015 to stop a tory win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually it doubled in less then two weeks. It passed 10,000 on 29th January and it has done almost 500 signatures today alone . Keep being cynical all you want but people have had enough of immigration

So you are getting 10,000 votes a week with an online poll then, pretty pathetic really and besides Brussels will not pay any attention to it and that is all that matters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are getting 10,000 votes a week with an online poll then, pretty pathetic really and besides Brussels will not pay any attention to it and that is all that matters.

wait until Brussels is overthrown
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i really think if there is another flood in early 2014 which appears likely UKIP are going to storm the EU election in May and will definitely get enough votes in 2015 to stop a tory win.

Thus allowing another pro-Europe Labour Government in and an open door policy...;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wait until Brussels is overthrown

:D:D:D you do make me laugh, are the EDL going to do that with a vote then or use their rayguns?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D you do make me laugh, are the EDL going to do that with a vote then or use their rayguns?:D

pick a country, any country as soon as one of the PIGS go bankrupt which will be within a couple of years as they cannot be supported forever watch the dominoes fall and fur start to fly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Thus allowing another pro-Europe Labour Government in and an open door policy...;)

tbh theres not much difference between the tories and labour now anyway, small policy differences that make little change anyway. Only UKIP offer something different now
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh theres not much difference between the tories and labour now anyway, small policy differences that make little change anyway. Only UKIP offer something different now

I don't agree with you on everything (I'm not a UKIPer for starters), but do not let yourself be intimidated by some of the posters on here.

There is nothing more nauseating than the bully boys of the uberliberalista Left in full flight. Remember - THEY are in the minority. Immigration has been at the top, or near the top of the majority of voters' concerns over the past few years since Labour flung the doors open. The country has suffered a tsunami of immigration the likes of which has never been seen, and it's hardly surprising so many people believe enough is enough.

I wonder how many of our immigrant hugging types have actually been to Bulgaria or Romania? I've been to both. I crossed Romania by train last April to Bucharest. The Carpathians are majestic, and much of the countryside is beautiful - that which is not covered with litter and rubbish. I've never seen entire fields strewn with trash as far as the eye can see before. If it's down to the Roma, then they make a heck of a mess for 3.4% of the population. If it's other Romanians, then they must be a very careless lot.

We were continually warned about crime on the sleeper train, and had to be very careful about our belongings. There were many very dodgy types on it. Our hotelier in Bucharest explained that violent crime was extremely low, but thievery endemic. It was part of life, and most doing it saw no wrong in it. Given the country's recent past, it's understandable to a degree, but absolutely no reason to want it imported here. There are already many Romanians in the UK (there's ads everywhere in East London for cheap calls home), and wherever they are, there's trouble. I appreciate why the Romanian poster felt insulted - nobody is saying every Romanian is a crook - but to pretend that there is not rampant criminality there and now here, is to live in cloud cuckoo land.

It was an act of utter madness and irresponsibility to have allowed these countries into the EU. It could have been an aspiration, and something they could have worked towards had they met a tough criteria. A bit like Greece should have done before being allowed into the Euro. Instead, it was a "big bang" and the clueless idiots who encouraged it (Labour government here amongst them) are now wondering why folk from poor and crime riddled countries are making good use of their freedom of movement (and shortly, work) to expand their operations.

It's madness and no right thinking person welcomes it. The government should tighten benefit entitlement as much as it possibly can, and an ad campaign trying to dissuade them from coming would be worthy investment. Apart from that, there is nothing we can do, including signing petitions. I did so, purely out of solidarity.
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member

You've set the barr.... we shall return to this from time to time I suspect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the issue was raised by an MP in the House of Commons today and yet again the government refused to even give an estimate of numbers

answer- they have absolutely no idea
  • wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think homophobia and misogyny are vote winners.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the issue was raised by an MP in the House of Commons today and yet again the government refused to even give an estimate of numbers

answer- they have absolutely no idea

How can they have? I'd prefer a genuine "we don't know" than the pathetic and deliberate lie from Labour before they allowed the first wave of Eastern Europeans in. 30,000 turned into over a million.

The ministers involved should be behind bars for what they did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    I don't think homophobia and misogyny are vote winners.

Nor a flat tax, although some of your lot would love it.