Comments

• Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Really?
    Sony think they are good value. Lol

Yep! ... Unless sony offer ***x amount of rentals per month / year*** for a standard fee they can bugger off! >:(

(It should be the netflix of gaming!!!) :cool:
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Yep! ... Unless sony offer ***x amount of rentals per month / year*** for a standard fee they can bugger off! >:(

Probably will be when they realise they ain't going to make any money from it.

They should scrap the freebies with plus and give us some free acces to this.
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

They have said that they are currently working on a subscription model for the service. You'll get your wish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Beta video - well it would not be Vhs would it?
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice US also have a warranty scheme available to purchase for your ps4.
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see you can use the service on a US account which is good.
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They can do one thing to sell me on it...

All games I own (either digitally or a physical copy) on PS3 I should now be able to stream FREELY on the PS4.

If Sony do anything else, they are simply ripping us off. We've paid for those titles already.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things like $19.99 should be rent for life, not 90 days. I don't think the service is aimed at me anyway.
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I had a look at the pricing at ign.

I don't know what to make of it. $5.99 for a week is ok, I've no problems with that but do I want to rent ps3 games for a week. Or at all ? At the minute if a game is worth playing they'll remaster it for the ps4. I couldn't complete a game in a week so I'd have to either rent for multiple weeks, or the 30/90 day option, in which case I'd be better off buying the game.

And again, if it's just previous gens games, do I want to be playing these. Don't get me wrong, I love some old games, but like the 8/16 bit game argument, if I want to play these then I can just pull out the old console.

Not sure this is for me.
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will only be interested in this when they announce the subscription side of the pricing structure, rather than the individual pricing.