Options

These lot need to be punished as much as possible

Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
Forum Member
✭✭
It seems only a few hours without some decent food and hot water makes some of them get a bit delicate. If they fail the tasks and continue without the cushy BB lifestyle then quite a few masks could slip very quickly! Jack, Jade, JoJo and Sarah have the potential to completely crack

Comments

• Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    It seems only a few hours without some decent food and hot water makes some of them get a bit delicate. If they fail the tasks and continue without the cushy BB lifestyle then quite a few masks could slip very quickly! Jack, Jade, JoJo and Sarah have the potential to completely crack
    I agree, losing talks is the way to go, and to stop the HMs thinking they are royalty with everything on tap. I look forward to the next fail:D:D
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kudos to the task team, that was a brilliant task :)

No summer camp this year so far, and hopefully more tasks like that one we just saw
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Jade won't didn't she win a luxury budget to herself every week on her first night
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jade won't didn't she win a luxury budget to herself every week on her first night

I forgot she had that but I thought she could only use it once?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meant word "tasks" and not "talks"

The edit is missing, and why I couldn't use it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    I forgot she had that but I thought she could only use it once?
    Yep that's right, only once, and why she had to choose carefully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Kudos to the task team, that was a brilliant task :)

No summer camp this year so far, and hopefully more tasks like that one we just saw
    Remember the year of the Slops, well I reckon it's time to bring that back! :D:D:D They could frighten the HMs into them lol:D:D
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Dix wrote: »
    Yep that's right, only once, and why she had to choose carefully.

Thought it was every week she may as well save it them for if they lose 2 in a row.

It is only for her though right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was every week she may as well save it them for if they lose 2 in a row.

It is only for her though right?
    Yep, was her own Luxury, which should put up the backs of others. A great idea of BB to isolate her this way. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the year of the Slops, well I reckon it's time to bring that back! :D:D:D They could frighten the HMs into them lol:D:D

BB8, can still remember on the DEEF EVIL when they could hear Charley's screams from the Diary Room as Charley was refusing to eat the slop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    BB8, can still remember on the DEEF EVIL when they could hear Charley's screams from the Diary Room as Charley was refusing to eat the slop
    I think it was the awful looking can with word Slop/s on it which got to her. :D I don't mind the odd scream, but constantly no way. Mind you I always thought the can's contents were nice enough to eat, but the can would put one off. :D:D
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't think it's every week. But even if she did take it it's bound to piss a lot of them off
  • Options
    Dean_TavalourisDean_Tavalouris Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yeah I remember that, it was hilarious and that task really did sort them out into wimps and even more wimps. If you're starving hungry you will eat anything, couple of giant fish eyes and a camels foot borrowed from ITV would be ideal hehehe.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall not be surprised if there is a party or a take away tonight.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Jade has activated her luxury food hamper she'll be fine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Task now going on to win some food

Couldn't let the poor little mites starve could they