Peter Andre beds Jordans best mate ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
Forum Member
✭✭
http://bit.ly/cdGxIv #peterandre #jordan
9 minutes ago via web

:eek::eek::D

Seems Peter's not as lily -white as he makes out:)

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    9 minutes ago via web

And yet still so ...meh. What a twonk - so he is a kiss and sell merchant as well.

Still, as long as it shifts a couple of bottles of whiff or a record, aye?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet still so ...meh. What a twonk - so he is a kiss and sell merchant as well.

Still, as long as it shifts a couple of bottles of whiff or a record, aye?

Are you reading my mind lol :D

Surely not though I mean Pete wouldn't do something like that!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Wonder why he's telling now, not unless he
    hasn't got a choice , like last time:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    9 minutes ago via web

Just confirms what every one else knew. A loser of epic proportions. Funny how the song is out on Sunday, seems he can't rely on the Ex for headlines now so he is making up for it on his own.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Are you reading my mind lol :D

Surely not though I mean Pete wouldn't do something like that!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Wonder why he's telling now, not unless he
    hasn't got a choice , like last time:confused:

Crossed my mind also he was going to get outed. Trouble is he has been boring, this might make him interesting.:rolleyes:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So - a bit of a non-story then, really!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

Yeah just a publicity stunt to sell more of his cheesy offerings.:rolleyes:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Ah'm shaggable, but ah noice boy, but a sex machine, but ah'm a grate dad! - LOVE ME BUY MY RECORD"
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Just confirms what every one else knew. A loser of epic proportions. Funny how the song is out on Sunday, seems he can't rely on the Ex for headlines now so he is making up for it on his own.:o

It would appear that way. He wants to move on from Jordan yet he's always trying to get digs in???????:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Ah'm shaggable, but ah noice boy, but a sex machine, but ah'm a grate dad! - LOVE ME BUY MY RECORD"

He's just trying to make out, all the gullible women in the country that fall for his sain Pete act, are in with a chance ;):D He needs to be careful though, if he gets in with the wrong sorts or uses them it may backfire on his image:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    He's just trying to make out, all the gullible women in the country that fall for his sain Pete act, are in with a chance ;):D He needs to be careful though, if he gets in with the wrong sorts or uses them it may backfire on his image:p

That is his downfall because women are not that stupid. We know a player when we see one.:)
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

Yeah!...single man has sex with a woman......:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Yeah!...single man has sex with a woman......:rolleyes:

Who has a record to flog.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is his downfall because women are not that stupid. We know a player when we see one.:)

Exactly Love :D

Then again the tweens might not see that, rose tinted glasses and all that!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly Love :D

Then again the tweens might not see that, rose tinted glasses and all that!:D

Thank goodness for us cynical ones.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness for us cynical ones.;)

I do think the numbers are increasing daily ;)

(their really should be a dancing smiley on here) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But didnt he say he needed the nod from his kids first:eek: :D

Well......funny you should say that. Wasn't Junior asking him when he was going to get a girlfriend only last week:eek::rolleyes:

Poor Junior was obviously feeling sorry for him as well:cry: little did he know though eh:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow Peter has got Jordan's fans in a tizzy yet again! Its very funny the majority posting about him don't even like him but just can't stop talking about him. :D:D:D:D:D He's obviously doing something right ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well......funny you should say that. Wasn't Junior asking him when he was going to get a girlfriend only last week:eek::rolleyes:

Poor Junior was obviously feeling sorry for him as well:cry: little did he know though eh:p

It looks like Pete was gearing it up for the story ;) 'The kids are OK with it now, so full steam a head', ....at getting Jordan back with multiple conquests of course ;):rolleyes::D

All this when he said he was on a sex free strike:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Wow Peter has got Jordan's fans in a tizzy yet again! Its very funny the majority posting about him don't even like him but just can't stop talking about him. :D:D:D:D:D He's obviously doing something right ;)

Thats funny , cause Jordan fans could probably say exactly the same . Going by your logic she must be doing well also. No?:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »

Yes he is proving us all right.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he is proving us all right.:)

Exactly, and if you look at the over all showbiz forum their all threads on Marmite people, thats why we comment love them or hate them, it isn't the St Andre Appreciation thread you know :D All opinions are allowed :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Precisely. Do people actually buy into that shite?

I'm more shocked by the thread title - Jordan actually has a best mate :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Thats funny , cause Jordan fans could probably say exactly the same . Going by your logic she must be doing well also. No?:p

No. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like Pete was gearing it up for the story ;)'The kids are OK with it now, so full steam a head', ....at getting Jordan back with multiple conquests of course ;):rolleyes::DAll this when he said he was on a sex free strike:rolleyes:
    Yep

Got to get the bit in about Junior telling him to get a girlfriend , even making a thing of it in interviews. then lo and behold up pops another story with his good dad image still intact:rolleyes: Sooo transparent :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, and if you look at the over all showbiz forum their all threads on Marmite people, thats why we comment love them or hate them, it isn't the St Andre Appreciation thread you know :D All opinions are allowed :D

Nobody said that it was a PA appreciation thread. Its just very telling the amount of posters and thread starters are usually anti and yet the threads roll on and on and on. Granted usually repetitive stuff, but PA obviously keeps people interested. Good on him I say. :)