Options

The arrogance and lack of self-awareness of Libby Kennedy

Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
Forum Member
In Neighbours today, Libby has drawn up a life plan. Her list includes, "Marry man with no emotional baggage". Yeah that's right Libby because all your relationships failed because of the man. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahahaha, has libby converted to a new religion? Last time I watched she was beating a bell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is really getting on my nerves
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    She won't be around for long before she goes off again
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    I thought Libby had only gone off to see Ben at school (although wasn't it because Kym Valentine needed to take leave) so did they ever explain where she suddenly took up all this hippy chickness? I mean did she meet some like minded people whilst wherever Ben is or something?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed that - i was trying to work out what 'write YA novel' meant (i assumed it to be young adult)

I'd have maybe put 'make friends' on her list - having only her parents for company can't be healty :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also like how libby believes she can go from 0 to principal in one easy step.. you can tell assistant principal had never even crossed her mind until susan mentioned it the other day

slightly o/t, but what on earth did lisa come to school as :eek::D
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how Paul is manipulating the silly cow.
  • Options
    SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I thought Libby had only gone off to see Ben at school (although wasn't it because Kym Valentine needed to take leave) so did they ever explain where she suddenly took up all this hippy chickness? I mean did she meet some like minded people whilst wherever Ben is or something?
    I guess that Libby's new meditating, forgiving, leaving all past hurts behind stuff is there solely so she'd forgive Paul everything he'd done before and support his application to join the school board and work against Michael (oh and possibly also so that Karl and Toadie could mock her :)).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A couple of weeks before she left Susan told Toadie that Libby was at a health retreat place.

I love Libby, and the way she is behaving is her trying to cope with the Steph stuff and all the baby stuff before that. She has realised she has to look to the future and is trying to find a way to do that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I love how Paul is manipulating the silly cow.

i bet they share a kiss at some point, always happens, lucky cow :D
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought she said in one episode that she went to some sort of retreat to de-stress her and that's where she picked up her new way of life. :rolleyes:
    smfan123 wrote: »

it was awful, and all her cronies came as cave women too. it did nothing for any of them. I doubt she'll keep it up though, sooner or later she'll run out of outfits!
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    To be fair typical Kennedy behaviour believes they are in the right all the time and see everyone elses faults. Apart from their own, glass houses come to mind. And the gong thing was attention seeking stuff. Do it in your own bedroom or go down to the lake or something.
  • Options
    polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair typical Kennedy behaviour believes they are in the right all the time and see everyone elses faults. Apart from their own, glass houses come to mind. And the gong thing was attention seeking stuff. Do it in your own bedroom or go down to the lake or something.

doing it on the front lawn just screams "mock me"
  • Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member

I know one minute she was painted as the biggest geek at the school and then she was having a party everyone wanted to be at, dating Andrew and then dressed like that!

She looked like a prostitute and her and her mates were acting like the mean girls, all happened very quickly!!
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i bet they share a kiss at some point, always happens, lucky cow :D

Lucky?! :eek: I'd rather snog a goat than Paul.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair typical Kennedy behaviour believes they are in the right all the time and see everyone elses faults. Apart from their own, glass houses come to mind.

Yes! One of the reasons I stopped following Neighbours was because of how annoyingly self righteous the Kennedys had become.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    Lucky?! :eek: I'd rather snog a goat than Paul.

Paul is a 'you shouldn't but would' for me. A guilty pleasure ahahaha.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,940
    Forum Member
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    A couple of weeks before she left Susan told Toadie that Libby was at a health retreat place.

I love Libby, and the way she is behaving is her trying to cope with the Steph stuff and all the baby stuff before that. She has realised she has to look to the future and is trying to find a way to do that.

I must have missed that. Makes sense now because I was confused before and thought she'd met people whilst visiting Ben or something lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh me too :o
    I also like how libby believes she can go from 0 to principal in one easy step.. you can tell assistant principal had never even crossed her mind until susan mentioned it the other day

i did laugh when michael actually said to her you are joking considering all the time you have had off - glad they didnt just gloss over the fact she just seems to swan off whenever she feels like it (i know it was due to actresss illness but still makes for a rubbish teacher)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep me too! I have had such a crush on him for as long as I can remember. Especially when he is being evil :o