Options

Will I am, terrible artist but great judge.

Sam_Williams1Sam_Williams1 Posts: 338
Forum Member
Quite simply, he knows how to market shit, that's his game.

Comments

• Options
    brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the moment I find him the most annoying of the coaches.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is smart for sure. You can always spot the sacrificial lambs before he is even half done assembling his team.
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Probably his best ever song...

Everybody Poops

:p
  • Options
    4smiffy4smiffy Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a very astute and quite funny to. I like him a lot.
  • Options
    Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4smiffy wrote: »
    He is a very astute and quite funny to. I like him a lot.

I do too but I don't know why. I don't understand half the things he says and that should annoy me, but there is something about his style that makes him watchable. He clearly likes the format as he certainly doesn't need the money and the guy has turned out to be(arguably) an unlikely hit for the BBC. The Voice could have been a disaster all round for them but here we are in series 4 with a very healthy first rating.
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's his wackiness that makes him fun to watch for me, even if half the time his metaphors make absolutely no sense at all. He's a terrible singer but a great producer with a fantastic ear for what works in the music world.

The show would be pretty dull if all we got was straight critiques from the four coaches. Ultimately, The Voice is as much (if not more) about the coaches than it is about the contestants themselves.

The shame is that the contestants get to spend so little time with the coaches that I wonder how much mentoring they actually get outside of the short prep sessions they have each week during the later rounds.
  • Options
    ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,470
    Forum Member
    It's his wackiness that makes him fun to watch for me, even if half the time his metaphors make absolutely no sense at all. He's a terrible singer but a great producer with a fantastic ear for what works in the music world.

The show would be pretty dull if all we got was straight critiques from the four coaches. Ultimately, The Voice is as much (if not more) about the coaches than it is about the contestants themselves.

yes, I agree, Will fascinates me and he's one of the reasons I like The Voice so much