Options

That was far better than I expected

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it just me who thinks that? Maybe because I HATE passes to the final, so I feel better that he has eternal nominations. Also, Hopkins and Cami Li's faces was enough to stay for! :D

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If ever there was a time for LF it's now :D
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Hopkinator & Cami's faces were the highlight of the seies so far, tv gold right there
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was better that he was cursed, otherwise he would have been seen as The Chosen One. He would have been up each week anyway, and this takes him out of the noms process, so it improves his chances of being up against someone even less popular.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    I think it was better that he was cursed. He would have been up each week anyway, and this takes him out of the noms process, so it improves his chances of being up against someone even less popular.

Good thinking!
  • Options
    rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant stuff. But now an hour before BOTS and no live would love to have seen more of the immediate aftermath
  • Options
    hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    Agreed, it was TV gold! I am now rehooked! Without this twist I imagine the series would have started to die by now.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was better that he was cursed, otherwise he would have been seen as The Chosen One. He would have been up each week anyway, and this takes him out of the noms process, so it improves his chances of being up against someone even less popular.

My thoughts too
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unless HM's are clever and do a tactical vote to put popular HM's against Perez.

I think he'd probably be safe anyway though... it will be one of those Helen/Ashleigh situations with Perez/Katie.H where they split the audience 50/50... more based on who the audience hates more than who they love more.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was epic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish we had 1 hour of Live Feed before BOTS on like 5* or something! Cami and Hopkins faces... (in Chandler Bings way of speaking)...could they have dropped any lower??
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm kind of glad the others (except Hopkins and Cami) seemed happy to see him. I thought they'd be proper pissed off that he was back.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get the feeling Cami Li is on the verge of a massive 'street' episode! :o Hopkins is not far behind in the explosion stakes.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Is it just me who thinks that? Maybe because I HATE passes to the final, so I feel better that he has eternal nominations. Also, Hopkins and Cami Li's faces was enough to stay for! :D

It's good because they won't all be able to vote for him every time with a block vote, meaning they will have to vote an alternative for one of their noms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great because usually these twists end up with everyone hugging because the person in the secret room would be liked (bar BB5 which lead to Fight Night, and Speidi's return), but all the others... BB12 (crypt), BB14 (safe house), CBB12 (cult of celebrity) CBB13 (bolt hole) were all flops TENSION wise. I did enjoy the safe house one in general.