What has Alex just done ROFL

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
Forum Member
According to Twitter Alex has caused Katia to start crying after teasing her about her romance with Jonas. He's told her she and Jonas could be the next Katie and Peter.

Nice one Alex, now the stupid girl might get sympathy.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Digital Spy fix this website, so messages do come up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Good grief... it just sounds rather pathetic all round.
    Forum Member
    Waterworks now in the Garden trying to get Sov to console her.
  • VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    I'm finding this a tad confusing, shouldn't he have said could have been the next Katie and Peter. So are they on or off? Oh my days. :o
    Forum Member
    I don't know the full context of what he said or in what tense he said it, but this girl is truly pathetic.
  • Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is crying because she thinks Alex is implying she is a chav?? She is very sensitive and likes to think of herself in the 'rock chick, Kate Moss' league....she is a snooty so-and-so in other words!!
    Forum Member
    Jonas going to apologise to her now. Apparently its his fault what got said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So? If she cries because of that, its her problem.
  • WinemeisterWinemeister Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Little miss prick tease gets upset at this.

Come back with something more believeable you vermin like creature called Katia. You are as hard as nails. Your'e up for eviction and you are going. Deal with honey. You aint liked and we have all seen with our eyes why. Skankly looking fame sucking little trollop of a woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where and when does it say Alex mentioned K&P?
  • squiggle1012squiggle1012 Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    I think the constant ribbing is why she broke it off in the first place tbh.
    Forum Member
    dougaz wrote: »
    where and when does it say Alex mentioned K&P?

Its on one of the BB twitters
    Forum Member
    OfficialBB Uh oh...tears for Katia after some Jonas/Katia ribbing from Alex. #CBB7
    33 minutes ago from web

OfficialBB He told her that her and Jonas could be the next Katie and Peter. #CBB7
    31 minutes ago from web

officialbblive 15:52 Katia is currently crying in the garden, being consoled by Sov #CBB7
    26 minutes ago from web

officialbblive 15:54 Vinnie and Dane wind up Alex, saying that he was too harsh on Katia, and made her cry! #CBB7
    26 minutes ago from web

officialbblive 16:07 Vinnie says he would give anything to get out of the house tomorrow! #CBB7
    13 minutes ago from web
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member

Come back with something more believeable you vermin like creature called Katia. You are as hard as nails. Your'e up for eviction and you are going. Deal with honey. You aint liked and we have all seen with our eyes why. Skankly looking fame sucking little trollop of a woman.

Don't sit on the fence, tell us how you really feel! :p:D
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the constant ribbing is why she broke it off in the first place tbh.

it seems she just got fed up of all the constant ribbing.
  • WinemeisterWinemeister Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Vengie wrote: »
    I'm finding this a tad confusing, shouldn't he have said could have been the next Katie and Peter. So are they on or off? Oh my days. :o

Okay, I'm stoned here but I have read and read it again. The thread started did say Katie and Peter so I dont know what you mean or are you being a smart arse and picking up on past tense and present tense. Its obviously honey what Alex meant. K&P are still in the press. They havent' died and gone to heaven.
    Forum Member

They need you back in the care home for your meds Ronnie;)
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....not surprised the poor girl is crying - being compared to Krusty Price :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she is crying because she thinks Alex is implying she is a chav?? She is very sensitive and likes to think of herself in the 'rock chick, Kate Moss' league....she is a snooty so-and-so in other words!!

Yep, I think being ''cool'' is quite important to her, she's got that ''just got out of bed look but spent 2 hours getting ready'' look down to a T, the fower at the jaunty angle didn't just fall like that. ;)
    But....She's gone from the pretty, little, cool bird who shags international rock stars to some silly bint off Big Brother who had a ''fauxmance'' with BassHunter! :eek: She's no doubt thinking ''WTF have I done?!'' :(
    Forum Member
    Think Alex was comparing her to Peter though, latching onto a celeb to make a name for herself. Also bound to be upsetting hearing someone say your fairy tale romance is going to end in a media divorce and public slanging matches.
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    I wonder if that's a sack-able offence Alex committed?
  • Billy NomatesBilly Nomates Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....not surprised the poor girl is crying - being compared to Krusty Price :eek:

Yes....... That is extremely harsh !:D
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    Is Alex trying to get KP to dump him so he can move on to Ivana
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does seem to be a bit of a blundering muppet, though that would be better than what I expected.