Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

191011121315»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Dylan has proved how good of an actor he is this season he always did comedy well but the evil stuff has been so well done I just hope he sticks with teen wolf & doesn't leave to do films (I know he's in one this year so it could happen :o)

I hope he stays with it for a while.

I suppose it depends on how big a time commitment each project is. Some actors are managing films in between the TV shows. One that springs to mind is Ryan Kwanten, Jason Stackhouse in True Blood, he's done a few films over the same time period.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    They've gone back to 12 episodes for season 4 to accommodate the actors' movie requirements.

Personally, I felt the 24 eps of this season were just way too many.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    They've gone back to 12 episodes for season 4 to accommodate the actors' movie requirements.

Personally, I felt the 24 eps of this season were just way too many.

Agreed, and with the mid season split I feel like I've spent the last year watching this show. Part of me wishes it wasn't coming back in only three months.

Also, I love how this thread started as us bashing Sky and is now the discussion place:D
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much are they charging for season 3? I haven't got iTunes on so can't see. I know it's £4.99 for each for the first two.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deivu74 wrote: »
    How much are they charging for season 3? I haven't got iTunes on so can't see. I know it's £4.99 for each for the first two.

£24.99
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTV owner viacom have bought channel 5. Not sure if this could mean teen wolf being shown on there.
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really ought to. I'd love to watch it from the beginning again when Scott was so cute with his floppy hair.

In other news, I'm sure I'm saw on Instagram that Tyler Posey is having his mask torso tattoo removed. He seems to hate it now.

Yeah, he's the link

http://instagram.com/p/mQ00orODv4/
    http://instagram.com/p/mQ18E4uDhs/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    MTV owner viacom have bought channel 5. Not sure if this could mean teen wolf being shown on there.

Fingers crossed. I've been hoping that might be the case since 5 bought the company behind it earlier in the year. It would certainly make my watching of it less stressful:blush:
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only started it 3 weeks ago, and have finished completely now. I didn't think it would be as good as it was!

Favourite characters have to go to a bunch of them... Stiles, Derek, Lydia and Peter.. and Melissa of course.

The entire series so far seems like what TVD was like in it's peak (first 2 seasons). Season 1 was a little on the cheesy side like most of these types of shows are like (eg. Buffy), but was still great. S2 was brilliant, the down point would be 3A, but 3B was the best of the entire series IMO. Give Dylan an award for his acting, brilliant. 3B was very dark and twisted and it was great. I did miss the Derek/Stiles interaction in S3, so quite happy we got to see that final scene in the last episode. Certainly a big mutual respect for one another. Hoechlin and OBrian are great.

Now, I did like Alison back in the first 2 seasons, but in the last few episodes of 3B, she didn't seem to have much to her, yes, she was a badass at times, but I am happy that she was the one to die, I felt more during Aiden's death than Alison's.

And Kate's back... oh god.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I only started it 3 weeks ago, and have finished completely now. I didn't think it would be as good as it was!

Favourite characters have to go to a bunch of them... Stiles, Derek, Lydia and Peter.. and Melissa of course.

The entire series so far seems like what TVD was like in it's peak (first 2 seasons). Season 1 was a little on the cheesy side like most of these types of shows are like (eg. Buffy), but was still great. S2 was brilliant, the down point would be 3A, but 3B was the best of the entire series IMO. Give Dylan an award for his acting, brilliant. 3B was very dark and twisted and it was great. I did miss the Derek/Stiles interaction in S3, so quite happy we got to see that final scene in the last episode. Certainly a big mutual respect for one another. Hoechlin and OBrian are great.

Now, I did like Alison back in the first 2 seasons, but in the last few episodes of 3B, she didn't seem to have much to her, yes, she was a badass at times, but I am happy that she was the one to die, I felt more during Aiden's death than Alison's.

And Kate's back... oh god.

Pretty much everyone has said that about our little show:D

Welcome to the madness:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was thinking of getting that apple tv box and buying season 3 on itunes so I can watch it on my 55 inch instead of my monitor. Don't know what PQ is like though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical. I've just got the apple tv to watch teen wolf and itunes up to the price from 24.99 to 32.99. Still getting it though. Just hope its as good as people are saying. PQ certainly looked good on trailer I just watched even though its only 720p.
  • Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    New TRAILER for season 4 is out but be warned it's a bit spoilerific.

The new Big Bad looks awesome and I'm guessing little Dylan Sprayberry is set to become a part of Scott's pack.

Only 18 days, 7 hours, 24 minutes and 53 seconds to wait... not that I'm obsessed or anything. :blush::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member

I also didn't expect it to be as good as it is. Maybe because of the Teen Wolf film with Michael J. Fox, which is a good, fun film but I wouldn't have wanted a whole TV programme like that.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Well all 5 seasons of Teen Wolf are now available on Netflix UK

It's only taken a year and half to get it back in the UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motthus wrote: »
    Well all 5 seasons of Teen Wolf are now available on Netflix UK

It's only taken a year and half to get it back in the UK

I'm hoping season 6 shows up in the not too distant future then.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Well as they have got the previous seasons it would seem likely!