Death in Paradise Series 4 Thursday Jan 8th 2015

StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thu, Jan 8 · 21:00-22:00 · BBC One (HD)

Death in Paradise

1/8 - 4, Episode 1

When the owner of a rum distillery is murdered during a seance, all the clues point to the prime suspect being a ghost.

With DI Humphrey Goodman and his team a man down, Commissioner Selwyn steps in to help them look for a more earth-bound killer.

Comments

• LNSLNS Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Death in Paradise: Series 4 Trailer - BBC One
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HgNKX72404
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely one I shall putting on Sky+.
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,643
    Forum Member
    Nice one, highlight of the winter
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just what you need to combat all the Snow & Ice here !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6 Days to go!!!

Can't wait - Hope its a good series :)
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh a ghost... Must have been DI Poole...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The One Show, Tuesday 6th January.

The lovely Sara Martins, plus some bloke.

Well worth BBC iPlayer catchup.
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I've only seen this series in 'bits'. Love to see it in its entire series!
    It has been repeated lately - on and off - never on the same day!! What were BBC playing at? Just "filling in" ??
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With this aswell as benidorm will help with the miserable wet weather
  • mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, no Fidel.

He has left to work on a neighbouring island. Shame, I've always liked the ensemble cast in this show. Still, I guess if it survived Ben Miller leaving........
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    I cannot wait. Trying to get a load of things done so I can actually stop working and enjoy it... So Sky Plussing it just in case I am still slaving over a hot keyboard!!! As hot as the weather in Saint Marie!!!
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant wait!...

Love this show now, but didn't even bother watching series 1 as I wasn't a fan of Ben Miller. Bored the night series 2 started and before the end credits were rolling had logged on to Amazon and bought the series 1 DVD.......

Again, I really didn't think Kris could fill Bens shoes, but admit I was completely and utterly wrong about that. Now I honestly think he has made the comedic elements of the show stand out more. As to Gary leaving, well as with Bens departure we will have to see how it flows so here's hoping!.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started! If you've only just realised, you've missed the murder already! :D
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the first couple of minutes - what happened to his wife?

Edit: or was that resolved last series and I can't remember :blush:
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the first couple of minutes - what happened to his wife?

Edit: or was that resolved last series and I can't remember :blush:

She came out to see him and try for a reconciliation but Humphrey told her it was over. He is in love with Camille.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    She came out to see him and try for a reconciliation but Humphrey told her it was over. He is in love with Camille.

Thank you - my memory is shocking!
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    How the hell does Don Warrington fit in that side car...he has grown a bit since his Risimg Damp days!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hurrah, it's back. Harry is too! :)
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guessed the killer right for a change! what was the significance of the bell? i didnt get it as i was trying to take it all in. Who hopes camille and humphrey get together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it. A real feel good programme. I went to Guadeloupe last year on a Caribbean cruise so it brought back memories of the lovely weather out there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guessed the killer right for a change! what was the significance of the bell? i didnt get it as i was trying to take it all in. Who hopes camille and humphrey get together

I think it was supposed to be the ghost saying she was going to move on.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guessed the wrong person, oh well, it's fascinating as per usual to see that all the clues were there. It's like a TV Carribbean version of a Professor Layton game! Glad to see it back, and welcome the new policewoman (although I've preferred the idea of three others in the station other than the DI and DS) and wondering where the relationship between Humphrey and Camille will go.... ;-)
    RFS wrote: »
    How the hell does Don Warrington fit in that side car...he has grown a bit since his Risimg Damp days!!!!
    I did wonder that myself! I thought he would have his own car or something.
  • MeridaMerida Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm new to this programme having never watched the first three series! Very much enjoyed it, looking forward to next week :)
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Humphrey and Camille will hurry up and get it together. The strung-out "will they won't they?" is a cheap plot device I find a bit irritating, in an otherwise pleasant enough hour's viewing.

I've not seen such a tight-fitting pair of pants since Sandy in "Grease."
    I'm not complaining mind, but I prefer her in shorts.