Where to find old eastenders episodes?

theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
Forum Member
✭✭
I am looking for the october and november 2007 episodes but youtube these days are crap and ioffer is one massive rip off...where can i find those episodes?

Comments

• Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Try DailyMotion. There is a couple of members on here who have very kindly spent their time uploading various episodes from their own collection. I love watching old episodes, but since the BBC are against releasing any DVDs and only upload clips on YouTube, its kinda hard!!
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    You used to be able to use proxies to watch blocked YouTube videos but I don't think you can anymore. Try dailymotion instead, that's usually my go-to because episodes don't usually get blocked on that site.
  • Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When old episodes get blocked on YouTube it's annoying. You can understand if BBC had a line of DVDs out or the show was being repeated on cable - but they don't and it's not.
  • MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    pm sent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I'd love to watch eps from 2000- I've been trying to find them for days
  • theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aint it illegal to buy eastenders dvds off ioffer?
  • dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Aint it illegal to buy eastenders dvds off ioffer?

Not illegal to buy, but illegal to sell. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    Not illegal to buy, but illegal to sell. ;-)

Are you sure? as i heard its illegal as its cast as stealing and you can get 10 years in prison as apparently it supports terrorism, the mafia etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bump,
  • missyaliciamissyalicia Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love watch from start too. Brookside also if anyone knows where please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aint it illegal to buy eastenders dvds off ioffer? As i heard you can get 10 years
  • heskethbangheskethbang Posts: 4,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching full Episodes of Eastenders from 1985 on youtube. I'm on episode 9 at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Where can you watch old episodes ? Can someone pm me if there's a link not allowed
  • WildHookWildHook Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    First episode is on iPlayer now. Watched it this morning. I spotted titties lol
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of where to see the 25th Live Ep.

Plus I'm also looking (Seeing I'm from Saaaafend) for the Southend Ep when Pauline, Arthur and Michelle came down looking for Mark- also the 2011 Southend episodes? Anyone know if these are uploaded anywhere?

Many thanks in advance to anyone nice enough to help out with this enquiry :)
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KR76 wrote: »
    I'd be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of where to see the 25th Live Ep.

Plus I'm also looking (Seeing I'm from Saaaafend) for the Southend Ep when Pauline, Arthur and Michelle came down looking for Mark- also the 2011 Southend episodes? Anyone know if these are uploaded anywhere?

Many thanks in advance to anyone nice enough to help out with this enquiry :)

Live

2011 southend I do have the rest but not uploaded yet.

1985 southend
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Live

2011 southend I do have the rest but not uploaded yet.

1985 southend

Thank you so much for these its greatly appreciated and means a great deal to me. Many thanks :)