Options

CS - Where's Jake?!

craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tonight with all the Armstrong drama, I wondered if there was any explanation of who was taking care of Jake? The whole family (except the kids) were in the pub, then Gary was home with Anna, whilst Izzy roaming the streets arguing with Owen and there was no mention of their child!

Tina would be spinning in her grave!

Comments

• Options
    skteoskskteosk Posts: 19,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Chesney's doubling up?
  • Options
    fayemianfayemian Posts: 3,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm catching up on friday's and wondered where the children were at breakfast. maybe that big gap in the table where no one was sitting was reserved for them. :D
  • Options
    emilybemilyb Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every scene with this family irritates me as all I think is "where r the kids?" Maybe Chesney has them some of the time but more often than not he's in the pub with his girlfriend. And who's looking after Fiz & Tyrone's kids? Or Jack, Liam, Lily & Max etc etc. I know its a soap & I know child actors can only do a certain amount of hours but the parents could at least mention "oh 'child' is playing out/in their bedroom/having time out for being naughty/at a sleepover/out with friends" etc etc depending on the kids age.
  • Options
    craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Chesney been known to take both Jake and Joseph on previous occasions? It seems odd that Ches, (whose GF is practically paralysed in hospital) would take on Garrehs spawn, while him and all his family go spending their limited funds on booze in the Rovers!
  • Options
    FromMe2UFromMe2U Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Legged it if he's got any sense.
  • Options
    emilybemilyb Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a funny comment regarding the corrie kids on the mirrors Monday corrie catch up by Caroline Corcoran. I tried to do a link but I'm not technical enough
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't you know? Hope is babysitting him... they're quite clever kids on that Corrie mind. They can cook, clean and do their own washing. They don't even need looking after. So good!!
  • Options
    LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emilyb wrote: »
    Every scene with this family irritates me as all I think is "where r the kids?" Maybe Chesney has them some of the time but more often than not he's in the pub with his girlfriend. And who's looking after Fiz & Tyrone's kids? Or Jack, Liam, Lily & Max etc etc. I know its a soap & I know child actors can only do a certain amount of hours but the parents could at least mention "oh 'child' is playing out/in their bedroom/having time out for being naughty/at a sleepover/out with friends" etc etc depending on the kids age.

agree, all the soaps are guilty of this!
  • Options
    Maria_J47Maria_J47 Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    emilyb wrote: »

BIB didn't Fiz take the kids with her and Tyrone is always going off to visit them?
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Emily is babysitting she's got baby jack too and little Liam
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was out clubbing.