Is it really that bad having a whizz with the door open

slappy101slappy101 Posts: 672
Forum Member
✭✭
well is it really bad having a whizz with the bathroom door open i mean we see it all the times on animal planet with animals doing it i would not do a number 2 with the door open i think thats a bit to far:D

Comments

• ontheoutsideontheoutside Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not take whizz or anything like that so I would not know.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    front door - yes

'oooh hello Mrs Miggins, just off down the shops? Smell? yes I have been eating asparagus

:D
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bathroom door, or the house door?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    comedyfish wrote: »
    front door - yes

Car door? - Depends :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    slappy101 wrote: »
    well is it really bad having a whizz with the door open i mean we see it all the times on animal planet with animals doing it i would not do a number 2 with the door open i think thats a bit to far:D

It depends. In my bathroom I can do for a pee and my back would be to you. However if my missus did one she would be facing me.

So it depends on how the door is situated to the toilet.
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    I pee with the door open and so does OH but that's cos there's just us. Sometimes we fight over who get's to go first. I just know that one of these days he will get mad and as I sit there smuggly, he will pee on me:(
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I pee with the door open and so does OH but that's cos there's just us. Sometimes we fight over who get's to go first. I just know that one of these days he will get mad and as I sit there smuggly, he will pee on me:(

why doesn't he just use the sink? :confused:

• moondrops1moondrops1 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wouldn't it be more polite if he just peed in the bath?
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well is it really bad having a whizz with the bathroom door open i mean we see it all the times on animal planet with animals doing it i would not do a number 2 with the door open i think thats a bit to far:D

Depends on the situation; in a house on your own , no not bad. On a National Express coach or on a train, yes that would be bad.
  • scoobyju1scoobyju1 Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if there's nobody else in the house ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never shut my bathroom door, unless I have a visitor I don't know that well. If it's my parents or my boyfriend, then the door stays open.
  • MidiboyMidiboy Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    scoobyju1 wrote: »
    Only if there's nobody else in the house ;)

I still shut the door even if I'm in the house on my own :D!
    Forum Member
    comedyfish wrote: »
    why doesn't he just use the sink? :confused:

His willy's too small to reach:(

only kidding! or am I....:D
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    I never shut my bathroom door, unless I have a visitor I don't know that well. If it's my parents or my boyfriend, then the door stays open.

even to do a poopy?:eek:
    Forum Member
    moondrops1 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be more polite if he just peed in the bath?

yeuk! No one pees in my bath :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeuk! No one pees in my bath :mad:

And yet you didn't seem phased when someone suggested he pee in your sink? :confused:
    Forum Member
    moondrops1 wrote: »
    And yet you didn't seem phased when someone suggested he pee in your sink? :confused:

I don't bathe in the sink though.

Plus I peed in a sink once. Not my own though.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    Is this thread for real or is this stinkymouse back with a vengeance? :D
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if you're alone in the house, or wherever, it doesn't matter a tupenny damn either way ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    even to do a poopy?:eek:

That's right. It's not as if people are standing just outside the bathroom watching (although if it's my mother or my bf in the house, I would quite happily have a conversation through the open doorway) - if the other person is in the bedroom or downstairs they can't see into the bathroom anyway. But even if they did, who cares?

Oh, I do close the door (well, pull it to) when it's that time of the month.
  • WillowFaeWillowFae Posts: 5,225
    Forum Member
    I do if it is just me and the kids in the house. I can keep an eye on them in the living room from the downstairs loo (they are both under 5).
  • jesayajesaya Posts: 35,597
    Forum Member
    My partner and I don't worry about going for a pee with the door open, but not anything else. Kinda unromantic. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame my upbringing. My parents never had a lock on the bathroom door, and almost never shut it. My mum happily walked naked from the bedroom to the bathroom (still does) and their bathroom is nice and big and comfy, so she would frequently come in and go to the loo (and stay and chat) while I was in the bath, and vice versa. My dad's a bit more private, but not enormously so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't bathe in the sink though.

Plus I peed in a sink once. Not my own though.:)

But don't you wash your face and hands in/at the sink? Where do you brush your teeth?

I may seem like a pedant here but seriously........
  • black orchidblack orchid Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as long as it's not the front door open and peeing into the street I don't really care what people do.