A Picture of Katona

malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm sorry, for once words fail me, and I felt this horror was justified enough in having its own thread -

This

I mean.. just.. what.. the ruddy hell??!?!?! :eek::confused::eek:

Comments

• JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's for the reality show "crazy in love" get it????????
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the picture used in the advertising posters for her "Crazy in love" tv series, you know the one where publicity shy Kerry tells us all how awful it is being in the public eye and how fed up she is with reading articles about herself.

I agree the picture is awful and a horror, but Kerry and Mark needed publicity for the show, it was either this picture or hoping for another "armed robbery" in her house which, she could then "bravely" talk about in 12 or so interviews.
  • malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JOHNOR wrote: »
    it's for the reality show "crazy in love" get it????????
    It is the picture used in the advertising posters for her "Crazy in love" tv series
    Hmm.. ok.. i can understand the imagery.. but its still.. horrendous! :eek: She looks like a pig, as big as a elephant and that fella has an 'orrid weasel face.. sorry to insult our animal friends :eek::p
  • JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    malaikah wrote: »
    She looks like a pig, as big as a elephant

she's preggers on it, she's bound to look big!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst the two of them are never going to be oil paintings, that picture is frankly horrific. :eek::eek:
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good God her fella looks like Mr Mackey from South Park...mmmkay! What a troll.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is the picture used in the advertising posters for her "Crazy in love" tv series, you know the one where publicity shy Kerry tells us all how awful it is being in the public eye and how fed up she is with reading articles about herself.

I agree the picture is awful and a horror, but Kerry and Mark needed publicity for the show, it was either this picture or hoping for another "armed robbery" in her house which, she could then "bravely" talk about in 12 or so interviews.

:D I fear that in London this lovely picture has been plastered all over every tube station, representing I should think an entire year's advertising budget for MTV UK. Theoretically one should be pleased to see a celebrity who looks huge pregnant instead of the usual celeb tiny bump on an otherwise fat-free body (Kate Hudson for example did grow pleasingly vast) but I am afraid I have to agree that she looks horrible.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Kerry looks horrible, however I do think he does, that picture in particular is annoying because he is trying to smoulder for the camera and he's just a foul piece of distended rectum, full stop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell happened to Kerry Katona, I used to quite like her in that dating programme she presented and from her stay in IACGMOOH but she seems to have gone down down hill...and what is she doing with that dog rough bloke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    |Stefan wrote: »
    What the hell happened to Kerry Katona, I used to quite like her in that dating programme she presented and from her stay in IACGMOOH but she seems to have gone down down hill...and what is she doing with that dog rough bloke.
    Shes dog rough herself and like attracts like.......
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    |Stefan wrote: »

I think she has low self confidence, that in turn makes a person stop caring about their appearance. It can't help living with Croft.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    Nice idea.
    It's just a shame they untied them after the shoot.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    God awful picture!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CandyPink wrote: »
    Shes dog rough herself and like attracts like.......

Quite. Like flies on s**t....

:sleep:
  • Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One more thread about this pointless fat chav. GREAT!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its the same picture i spat on at bond street station a while back - sick to the back teeth of seeing theis vile ignorance cupid stunt everwhere

dont spit normally BUT just had to be done
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    It's not new or news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I don't think Kerry looks horrible, however I do think he does, that picture in particular is annoying because he is trying to smoulder for the camera and he's just a foul piece of distended rectum, full stop.

He is vile beyond belief.

Even by Kerry's typically low standards he is a truly foul excuse for an individual.