2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moondial wrote: »
    I thought it was due to yoga and her Mum's cooking

Or maybe that is Dereks aim to poison her with his macaroni cheese - I bet it was Heinz.
  • Options
    cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Staged photo op (agreed so Paps don't follow her around/wait outside her home, they now have their post Malaria shot).

I "heard" actually she's had a couple of nights out and things the press have not covered in exchange for those front page arranged photos.

Infact had a mate who saw her, looked great. Obviously pale make-up works a treat.
  • Options
    KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyrilsneer wrote: »
    I "heard" actually she's had a couple of nights out and things the press have not covered in exchange for those front page arranged photos.

Infact had a mate who saw her, looked great. Obviously pale make-up works a treat.

A guy who owns Matrix photos was on 5 live yesterday, saying the paps were told she was going to Starbucks by her PR. Devalues the first pics then and stops paps hanging around outside.
    If she had been out papers woudl have ran it!! Papers dont pander to whims.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keelboots wrote: »
    A guy who owns Matrix photos was on 5 live yesterday, saying the paps were told she was going to Starbucks by her PR. Devalues the first pics then and stops paps hanging around outside.
    If she had been out papers woudl have ran it!! Papers dont pander to whims.;)

They don't listen to demands from C listers but the balance of power is in Chezza's favour these days, plus she's one of Cowells henchmen and he has the papers in a virtual headlock. They will agree not to run certain stories, either in exchange for something better, or because the star threatens to never give them an interview again.
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it a little hard to believe that she's had a few nights out. Its a little irresponsible. I'm surprised she's been able to fly out. So she got well in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the papers are still banging on about this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it a little hard to believe that she's had a few nights out. Its a little irresponsible. I'm surprised she's been able to fly out. So she got well in 3 weeks.

From deaths door to being back at work in LA in the space of a month. It's not even Cheryls fault though. When did our 'distinguished men of the press' start acting like a pack of hysterical seven year olds?
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shows you how the tabloid values the intelligence of their readers. She looked fine and healthy. Miraculously being at 'deaths door' has allowed her to even put on a litle bit of weight. You can see it in her face. Yet, the papers peddle this 'skinny' nonsense. How many divs would of sat saying 'yeah, she looks so skinny. Bless her. Bet she's missing Ashley'.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brave, brave Cheryl, God bless her for venturing out and buying a moccachino or whatever it was.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the story's opening line "BATTLING CHERYL COLE". Surely she didn't have to assault anyone just to get an overpriced coffee?
  • Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Cheryl should get a world record for this. Guiness will be calling her I'm sure.
    She's fought off malaria after being at deaths door in intensive care, lost a stone in weight and regained 2. Had to have a nurse 24/7 because she was so ill, went out for a coffee looking the picture of health then flew off to LA to record her new music so she's ready to perform on stage during X Factor, and all this happened in a matter of a few weeks. I don't know about brave battling Cheryl, I think we should be calling her Wonderwoman :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    In 20 years time she'll be a fat old housewife doing Oxo adverts. It'll all come out in the wash. Or something.