• Options
    tonypennystonypennys Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    Well played leeds too good today for cas

Our performance shows well against the rhinos
  • Options
    Mark FMark F Posts: 54,023
    Forum Member
    Pleased for Leeds and some of their senior players who hadn't won before at Wembley.
  • Options
    JBOJBO Posts: 6,148
    Forum Member
    Great day out, fantastic atmosphere, especially on Wembley Way before the game, shame about the result.

Cas were disappointing on the day, compared to a lot of their performances this year, and the 2nd and 3rd tries were absolute gifts to the opposition, real horror defending and ultimately they were the difference. The 10 or 15 minute spell in the second half when we got it back to 16-10 and we had em rattled for a bit, another try then and who knows? Cas's best performances this year would have beaten that opposition performance yesterday.

We got nothing from the officials as usual in these games but congratulations to the victors.

But all in all a great experience for the JBO family and think I got summat in my eye during Abide With Me
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome weekend, which, for once (or twice) the result didn't spoil!

Ryan Hall is just amazing. We were sat in the corner where he got his first try, and the reaction was one of stunned joy.

I'm going to watch them bring the trophy home today. It completes the full set for the Golden Generation of Rhinos. 2004-2014. A decade of deep fried gold, and some frustration. Still, the ride up front is better when you've been at the back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Batley and Doncaster got their points back could cause huge uproar especially if batley stop up
    RL said reason why is that when it happened last year no points deducted so same again

Time they dropped dual reg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saints look like they will finish top after a late win at Leeds who had 12 men for over half the game.

Another away defeat for Wigan though.
  • Options
    Darren LethemDarren Lethem Posts: 61,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst Rovers derby performance ever. That was absolutely shocking last night. Awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    12 men for a massive chunk of the match, a week after Wembley and we still could have won. Pleased enough, as it gives me hope for the play-offs.

I don't like bagging refs but Silverwood last night.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sad to see Karl Harrison leave Halifax done a decent job failing to get in the top.2 cost him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a game last night

Well done leigh u20 on the grand final win over Sheffield 32-28 a last minute try to win it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well done leigh hard fought win great season just one defeat

Hard luck Keighley losing late on to get relegated batley had a great win at Doncaster to stay up

Play offs start next week at home to Doncaster
    Sheffield look good
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is it 8 teams in the Super league play-offs this year before changing next season?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mark F wrote: »
    Is it 8 teams in the Super league play-offs this year before changing next season?

Yes top 8 mark
  • Options
    grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    St James' Park, Newcastle will host the Millennium Weekend next year. Ideal location, I reckon, city centre location, tons of hotels, tons of nightlife.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    St James' Park, Newcastle will host the Millennium Weekend next year. Ideal location, I reckon, city centre location, tons of hotels, tons of nightlife.
    Hope it goes well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Terrific place to host it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some quality punches thrown in the Wigan v Warrington game. None of the girly slaps you get in ice hockey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some quality punches thrown in the Wigan v Warrington game. None of the girly slaps you get in ice hockey.

Poor decision to sin bin the Wigan guy though, he was just defending himself. Wood should have got straight red
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor decision to sin bin the Wigan guy though, he was just defending himself. Wood should have got straight red

Punches thrown in Australia are a straight red now, as they said last night. There has been some debate amongst the Aussie commentators about. Some of the recently retired ex-players reckon punches are sometimes a legitimate part of the game, because they act as a deterrent to petty niggling fouls invisible to the refs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Punches thrown in Australia are a straight red now, as they said last night. There has been some debate amongst the Aussie commentators about. Some of the recently retired ex-players reckon punches are sometimes a legitimate part of the game, because they act as a deterrent to petty niggling fouls invisible to the refs.

He will get charged , enter a early guilty plea and probably get one or two matches
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely It makes sense for the last round of matches to all kick off together but that isn't going to happen due to Sky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incredible Hud v St Helens game - come on CAS! Free drinks for life for Leroy Cudjoe in any pub in Castleford.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mascot down! Mascot down!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another shocking display from the Rhinos last night. Since the Maigc Weekend, our league form has been an utter disgrace, with some of the worst performances I've seen in years. Just abject at times.

We all know thay can play better, as they did in winning the Challenge Cup, I feel like they are cheating season ticket holders and people who follow them to away games. It's so bloody frustrating.

Even if we manage to do a repeat of '11 & '12 and win the title from outside the 4, I'll still be angry about the rubbish they've seved up this year,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Castleford collapsing like cheap marshmallows at the moment, unfortunately.