Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    I always knew it wasn't murder.

And me.
  • Nowhere DanNowhere Dan Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe she has bought the intruder story. She said it was fishy that Oscar never checked on Reeva and that Reeva remained quiet. What about the position of the duvet? What about the blood-spatter on top of the duvet? This shows he was lying about thinking Reeva was in the bedroom.

Neither has she mentioned the problem with the fan position, nor the access to the balcony.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    chandlerp wrote: »
    Early lunch. Jesus H. Christ, what the hell is wrong with this judge.

Trying to book a cancelled air ticket to get the heck out of there to avoid all the outcry >:(
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    charlie1 wrote: »
    First time on here.

I'm disgusted that he's not being found guilty of premeditated murder. >:(

It could never be proven so it's no surprise. It was always speculation that they even argued!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the rejection of Dolus Eventualis depend on her assessment that OP could not have made up the story about the intruder so quickly after the actual shooting ?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    lea27 wrote: »
    I always said it wasn't murder.

Me either (most of the time). Even the police didn't originally think it was murder.
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conny wrote: »
    I feel so sorry for Reeva's family:(

This is nothing like justice for her>:(

I feel so sorry for them too. :(
  • Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel like crying for Reeva, for her parents and for all the other women (and men) unlawfully killed by their supposed partners. >:(:cry:cry::cry:
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    porky42 wrote: »
    He could not expect that he would kill anyone. He couldn't see through wood.
    You are joking right, the room behind that wood was miniscule.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    She's gone to check to see if the money has gone into her bank account before delivering her verdict.
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    From what's been said so far I don't see how she can reach anything other than an acquittal.
  • BeckyboopBeckyboop Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beckyboop wrote: »
    FFS.

At this rate Masipa is FINALLY going to get to the bit where she delivers her verdict, and then she'll decide break for (extended)lunch...

Then I'm going to chuck my laptop out of the window in frustration.

Out of the window it goes... >:(>:(>:(
  • josjos Posts: 9,992
    Forum Member
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Howe can you NOT consider shooting a high powered weapon through a door to a small room not intent?

That's the bit I can't understand.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    If she gives him any sentence for anything, it'll probably be suspended for 20 years, then she'll go and doll herelf up to be guest of honour at his party.

And then she's off on holiday for the rest of her life on the money they bunged her.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    lea27 wrote: »
    It could never be proven so it's no surprise. It was always speculation that they even argued!

Exactly. Speculation. So much of the defence case was speculation. And it was never going to be good enough. You need proof and they simply did not provide it.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Nihonga wrote: »
    And me.

An innocent Door died don't forget that
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    "Dot...dot...dot..."

Jeezus...

I thought she was speaking in Morse Code when she said that, then again I wish she would, I'd understand her better since her English pronunciation is beyond appalling.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Dont forget the damage to the walls.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    SA Riot Police have now been issued with new Shields .... Toilet Doors ....

:D

The sad thing in all of this is Reeva's death appears irrelevant. I personally don't think OP has even shown real remorse for his actions.
  • Nowhere DanNowhere Dan Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The live feed is so amateur. Camera guys congratulating presenters after a shoot etc.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    I just cant accept that anyone would wake up in the middle of the night and hear a noise in the bathroom and the first thing he did wasn't make 100% sure where his girlfriend was and that she was safe before grabbing a gun and proceeding to fire 4 shots through a closed door

it makes no logical sense
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nel's good but even he couldn't conjure evidence that wasn't there.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    Bex7t6 wrote: »
    I actually feel like crying for Reeva, for her parents and for all the other women (and men) unlawfully killed by their supposed partners. >:(:cry:cry::cry:

Totally with you :(

If the Prissy family cheer at the end of this they should all be sent down.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No-one's saying he'll walk away. Just that it's not premeditated murder and that he didn't intend to kill the person in the toilet.

I'm happy with that as I think that's what the evidence suggested all along.

But remember that you are dealing with a thread that had decided that he was guilty of murder on day one.........before a single shred of evidence or a single witness had been called.
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    porky42 wrote: »
    Some of us have been here a long time and carefully considered the evidence so excuse me if I don't attach much weight to your comment.

I have actually been watching the trial.

No need to be so rude.
This discussion has been closed.