The Daily Pwice

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just walked in Wimbledon Common, therefore I am a Womble!!

You are just being silly now.

There is always one who takes it too far...

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please let her buy it so we never have to see her posing around Horsham again....... Hampshire- you are more than welcome to her!

Or she could move to Essex making both Sussex and Essex more classy.:cool:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    More twaddle from motor-mouth.:D

.Thatcher wasn't everyone's cup of tea,but like me she didn't always care about being liked-she just wanted to do things her way.And you can't deny she's had amazing coverage this week.....
    I suppose I'm a product of some things she believed in & we have a fair bit in common.
    .........thatcher had already broken through the glass ceiling and made it possible for young girls like me to take on the world.
    She created misery for some but so many of the industries she set about transforming were dying on their feet.
    And she turned things around by going to war in the Falklands and made a whole nation feel better about being British.

I swear ,just when I think she can't sound more thick she goes & proves me wrong.......DUH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    I've had a rough day but Katie Price comparing herself to Margaret Thatcher has just made me howl. I don't agree with a lot of Maggie's politics but she was and is an inspiration to women who want to rise to the top of their profession against all the odds.
    Katie Price doesn't do much to empower other women, she literally spends each week attacking and verbally abusing other women in the public eye. I think it's Abbey Crouch's turn this week.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That KP would admire someone like Thatcher is unsurprising. Both are/were philistines. Two (im)perfect examples of people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

I wonder who told her to say she admired Thatcher?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    They were the only reason she got voted in. Not on her own merit. She should have kissed their backsides for giving her & her grubby family the chance to bank millions.

Anyways.back on topic.....
    KP trilled,
    .........we have a fair bit in common.She was the daughter of a grocer .I am the daughter of a fencer.We weren't born with silver spoons in our mouths & we didn't go to posh private schools-but we both knew we had to work hard to achieve our dreams.Maggie went to Oxford University & I went there to take part in debates.
    If anything ,like me,Maggie enjoyed taking on the men.
    There's a saying that goes "Well behaved women rarely make history".

I presume KP's father built fences rather than being a Fagan type character selling off things he had no right selling off,but if mumsy worked for thatcher then one never knows.

Hmmm:cool:.......off the top of my head....
    Rosa Parks.
    Florence Nightingale.
    Mother Theresa.
    Harriet Tubman.
    Eleanor Roosevelt.
    Marie Curie.
    Joan of Arc.
    Anne Frank.
    Queen Victoria.
    Maya Angelou.
    ..........etc etc. Not many slappers who built a fortune on getting their baps out among those methinks.

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry... Does Katie Price live on this planet??

Didn't she spout a load of shit about her having cancer when Jade Goody was dying? Somebody needs to have a word in her ear and tell her to keep her stupid gob shut!!!
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I really don't know whether to laugh or cry... Does Katie Price live on this planet??

Didn't she spout a load of shit about her having cancer when Jade Goody was dying? Somebody needs to have a word in her ear and tell her to keep her stupid gob shut!!!

Oh just laugh willow33. Most of the rest of us do.
    She also threw out this little gem (during her attack on Abby Clancy's nudey photo shoot),
    ......nice to see a wag getting her kit off. It's normally their other halves who do that.

This from the biggest stripper of them all who has a child to a footballer & tried to pull Beckham.:D
    Not to mention her topless pal Dannielle Lloyd who has had more footballers than hot dinners.
    Between them they could field two teams plus subs & managers from footy blokes they've (ahem)dated. And ref & linesmen.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anything ,like me,Maggie enjoyed taking on the men.

Just don't google Maggie Thatcher, Michael Foot sex tape:eek::D:D:D

Honestly, Pwicceeee is getting beyond desperate now. She would give her right arm to have a rich footballer who she could boss around and not have to be the main breadwinner.. Instead, she's stuck with gormless part time stripper Keith. As for Clancy; she is another beautiful girl who admittedly has ruined her looks with a stupid trout pout but still knocks spots off crusty drag queen KP.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe KP has compared herself to Thatcher. What a idiot. You would think someone from her management would have a quiet word.

What I don't understand is why she has a Scum column- they are the same newspaper that allow Frankie Boyle a column. Why on earth would she want that connection with him after everything that's happened I can't understand. But I guess the Scum are paying her well enough for her not to complain.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    So she isn't and hasn't been someone who often engages in casual sex and promiscuous behaviour then? :D

No, she is often in long term relationships and sometimes married. Her posing for her job can be seen as promiscuous and who has she had casual sex with? Can't remember any kiss and tells from any one night stands :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are just being silly now.

There is always one who takes it too far...

;)

I just wanted to take part :cry::cry::cry::cry::p
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has happened to exclusive wedding photos?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just don't google Maggie Thatcher, Michael Foot sex tape:eek::D:D:D

Dammit prue I was eating my breakfast when I read that!! *voms up crunchy nut cornflakes* :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who told her to say she admired Thatcher?

Kevin?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    What has happened to exclusive wedding photos?

Weren't they in the Sun (or rather the mag that comes with the Sunday edition of the paper) last week? I have to say, it comes to something when OK! won't even buy the pics!:eek:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Weren't they in the Sun (or rather the mag that comes with the Sunday edition of the paper) last week? I have to say, it comes to something when OK! won't even buy the pics!:eek:

They were in the paper, not even the glossy mag of the Sun :D
    Forum Member
    Jesus Janna, why don't you get off the fence and tell us what you really think :p
    :D Why don't you :p
    She's just a tramp who'd sell her granny for a headline,but apparently she is admired in some quarters to the extent that they throw money at her repeatedly,so go figure.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    No, she is often in long term relationships and sometimes married. Her posing for her job can be seen as promiscuous and who has she had casual sex with? Can't remember any kiss and tells from any one night stands :D

She's said herself that men don't do kiss n tells on her. That means she's had some that we don't know about. And we do know about a few. What about that Ibiza shag? He did sell the kiss & tell. Danny C? Crisps bloke? Gareth? Maybe Gavin? Leo, Alex (Alex said he was a first nighter, Leo they shared a hotel first night).
    Forum Member
    Well there is a name for women who make money from servicing blokes,so if the cap fits & all that .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Wasn't she very pregnant when she bedded GG,? I am not surprised he slipped out, he probably could not get very far.

Yes she was. Because she said he could feel the baby's head.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

OMG, that is just disgusting, how low will that woman go :(
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »

That is disgusting, but why would i not expect anything less :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, that is just disgusting, how low will that woman go :(
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    That is disgusting, but why would i not expect anything less :rolleyes:

And that "classy" woman is a role model to some!:eek:
This discussion has been closed.