Swingathon was fixed

JohnQuigJohnQuig Posts: 212
Forum Member
I'm sorry, but 10 seconds is not long enough to even start dancing and they'd already booted out Kevin and Susanna!

It should be called "judges get to manipulate the leader board"

No way was Natalie "I've never danced before except for 20 years of training and I've got a bad back" Gumede better than Patrick.

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalie was streets ahead of them all, it was so obvious.
  • Gullible PublicGullible Public Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huh?

Patrick was very lucky to get second. Ashley was completely robbed
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick was rubbish and should have been off first!

Ashley was robbed, I'm fed up of the judges at this stage
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    The actual fixation was that they kept Patrick in for so long - the camera clearly showed him go out of synch at a couple of different times, so he was VERY lucky to get 5 points IMO.

I agree that Susanna should've been kept in longer, though. Not points wise, just based on the time she was out there.
  • ukgirl71ukgirl71 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Patrick looked like a puppet with its strings cut, and Sus got completed rhymes with crafted.
  • KaeresteKaereste Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick was really stiff and should have gone first or second.
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    it was a bit of a mess all round, didn't get much chance to actually see anyone, don't like the idea it might have been an exercise in manipulating the scores.
  • Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phasers wrote: »
    Patrick was rubbish and should have been off first!

I would second this and also agree that Ashley was voted off too soon (and he wasn't very happy).

They should do away with the swingathon because all it is is a manipulation tool for the judges, the paying public have no say in it
  • JohnQuigJohnQuig Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Okay I might be biased towards Patrick but I think we can all agree Natalie shouldn't have won and Susanna and Ashley were both robbed, right?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    huh?

Patrick was very lucky to get second. Ashley was completely robbed

I agree. I've never been sold on Ashley until now, but he and Ola stood out in that dance tonight. They were robbed.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    JohnQuig wrote: »
    No way was Natalie "I've never danced before except for 20 years of training and I've got a bad back" Gumede better than Patrick.

Natalie never said once she hadn't danced before. She admitted that she'd had dance training in the very first episode of the series.

Nice attempt at trolling, though.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie was streets ahead of them all, it was so obvious.

As an absolute non Natalie fan I can agree she stood head and shoulders above the others as the best in the Swingathon.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can anyone post a list of the leader board... my TV went blank for 10 mins...:(
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it wasnt she was the best and she deserved to win
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Not a fan of Natalie but she was easily the best. Abbey, Sophie and Susannah were barely moving for one thing, just didn't have the energy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    This is why I really don't like the swingathon. Make it a minute longer and let everyone have a chance to get going.

Susanna didn't get long enough to show what she could do and I really don't understand how Patrick lasted so long.

But it was Ashley who really lost out there, no way was he the fifth worst performer in that.

Not a happy sparkly bunny tonight.
  • yenstonyenston Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was no way in the world that Ashley and Ola should have gone out 2nd. It's so obvious they want him out.
  • mwig5mwig5 Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, but 10 seconds is not long enough to even start dancing and they'd already booted out Kevin and Susanna!

It should be called "judges get to manipulate the leader board"

Sorry, but Patrick was awful :confused:
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am increasingly fed up of the bias towards Patrick.

Top of the leaderboard???
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    smurftc wrote: »
    can anyone post a list of the leader board... my TV went blank for 10 mins...:(

=1. Patrick & Anya (36 + 5 = 41)
    =1. Natalie & Artem (35 + 6 = 41)
    3. Abbey & Aljaz (37 + 3 = 40)
    4. Sophie & Brendan (34 + 4 = 38)
    5. Ashley & Ola (35 + 2 = 37)
    6. Susanna & Kevin (32 + 1 = 33)
  • DoubleOrchidDoubleOrchid Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Okay I might be biased towards Patrick but I think we can all agree Natalie shouldn't have won and Susanna and Ashley were both robbed, right?

Mmm, no I can agree that Ashley may have been out a little early but I thought it right that Natalie should have won, and Susanna should maybe have got a little more time to show some dancing but I'm not convinced she would have got any more points. Sorry.
  • DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member

Err... not entirely. :p

Natalie looked like a professional dancer compared to the others out there (oh, the irony) and Susanna was by far the worst despite only seeing her for a couple of seconds. Ashley was pretty good, though, and I was annoyed he got eliminated so early.
  • Janet_ClackJanet_Clack Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I had a feeling they were going to be picked.
  • keep_dancingkeep_dancing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why shouldn't Natalie have won? Would really like to hear your reasons?

I'm a Natalie fan and she deserved the judges comments in the paso so I am very objective.
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was happy with Natalie winning, but not at all happy about the rest. No way should Patrick be 2nd and Susanna hadn't even got started! Ashley was doing well too. Abbey was going from lift to lift and doing hardly any dancing.

The camera work was rubbish, the whole thing was rubbish.