What will Alex Salmond be doing tomorrow night ?

Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Printing up leaflets for the 2024 referendum, hopefully.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crying....
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blaming everyone but himself.
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Applying to become president of the new UK.
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    The hokey cokey because that's what it's all about.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    ...the right thing. Not talking about a black or white thing, because that would cause conflict and make this illegit.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going "ah, busy week. Right, now to forget about the whole thing and relax for the weekend before going back to work on Monday. I know, I'll just browse the internet".

And then screaming "IT'S THE BLOODY WEEKEND FFS, ALL I ASK IS 48 HOURS TO THINK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE..."
  • contrariancontrarian Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its about Scotland and not some politician who will likely be voted out in 2 years time..
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    contrarian wrote: »
    Its about Scotland and not some politician who will likely be voted out in 2 years time..

That's funny, because for all the world this referendum feels exactly like the vanity project of some politician who will likely be voted out in 2 years time.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't dare voice what I'd like AS to be doing tomorrow whether it be yea or nae.
  • contrariancontrarian Posts: 1,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    That's funny, because for all the world this referendum feels exactly like the vanity project of some politician who will likely be voted out in 2 years time.

That is what happens when you read the Daily Mail I am afraid

Try the Star as they tend to avoid the politics of their owner and stick to Big Brother;-)
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleating.
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting pissed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trying to work out whether the clocks go back or forward, one hour or two
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either way the vote goes, he will be laughing.

It will not matter if the "no" vote wins, as for what I have heard of the plans for devo max it is independence lite anyway. As for the yes winning, it wont matter to him, as he will be able to pin any problem on Westminster.

Salmond is seen by many as this slightly ranty bloke, but in reality I feel he is the most clued in political animal in the UK at the moment.......
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    If they win he'll be wearing his usual smug grin while secretly crapping himself wondering how he's going to keep all his promises. If they lose, he'll be blaming everyone else and claiming he did win and the no vote was just scaremongering.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gathering Nicola Sturgeon up in his strong, muscular arms, prominent bulge showing beneath his tartan slacks as he carries her to the bedroom.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    back to selling the Gtech airRam
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they win he'll be wearing his usual smug grin while secretly crapping himself wondering how he's going to keep all his promises. If they lose, he'll be blaming everyone else and claiming he did win and the no vote was just scaremongering.

He'll certainly blame Westminster if the vote is NO and then he will be pressing for as many devolved powers as he can squeeze out of them.

Personally, I hope that any potentially devolved powers are put for a parliamentary vote, which gets defeated.
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gathering Nicola Sturgeon up in his strong, muscular arms, prominent bulge showing beneath his tartan slacks as he carries her to the bedroom.

That must be the best thing I've seen on here so far, although I really don't want that image in my head!! :D:o
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He'll probably have beans on toast for his tea, watch 'Would I Lie To You' then have an early night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Wanking/crying into a deep fried, whiskey laced Mars bar Haggis whilst listening to someone murder the bagpipes.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member

Nicola will be too busy sharpening the knives in preparation for some "restructuring" ;-)
  • IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll be on the phone to David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Milliband - "hi it's your old mate Alex, you know I was just pulling your leg when saying all those nasty things about the Westminster elite, how you were going to cut our funding, and all your promises of extra powers were empty ones. So this plan for more devolution, I really think you're on to something there..."
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tossing his caber with Nicola Sturgeon watching him.