Slide show on iPad?

LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi

I need to run a slide show on my ipad2 but using photos that I did not take with my camera. Can I do this? How can I upload saved jogs from my pc onto my ipad2, and then run them as a slide show?

Help!

Comments

• psionicpsionic Posts: 20,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I need to run a slide show on my ipad2 but using photos that I did not take with my camera. Can I do this? How can I upload saved jogs from my pc onto my ipad2, and then run them as a slide show?

Help!

You can transfer photos from the Pictures folder of your computer to the iPad by using iTunes on your computer.

From the 'Photos' app on the iPad you can play slide shows. Or you can even do it from your lock screen and choose the album from Settings>Picture Frame.
  • LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    psionic wrote: »
    You can transfer photos from the Pictures folder of your computer to the iPad by using iTunes on your computer.

From the 'Photos' app on the iPad you can play slide shows. Or you can even do it from your lock screen and choose the album from Settings>Picture Frame.

That is most helpful...and I think I can actually manage that too...thank you very much for the swift reply :)