Options

The Collective- Teardrop

Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
HAHAHAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4V5VQ_ST-yk

Featuring every crappy 'artist' that infects the charts at the moment. They look like a bunch of random uni first years.

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't say it has every artist in the chart. It's mainly the Urban artists. Dot rotten is very underground. You don't see him in the top 40.

Tulisa's vocals are questionable on the chorus. She sounds slightly auto tuned and i think a female could of done the chorus better. She's an average vocalist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I'm not even a massive fan of the original, and I still think this is awful. Wtf have they done!?
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute disaster.

It claims Tulisa sings the chorus and the rest rap the verses. I'm 99.9% sure that there's no rapping in this track, just talking.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Lord Gary Barlow. A crime this heinous is could kill a man's career. James Blunt style.
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    that is a awful song :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocking is an understatement... how can they honestly call something "music"?:rolleyes: It's just talking, I could do it myself... hell with that autotune bit Tulisa does I could probably do that aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to like it but I really don't :/
  • Options
    Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Wow, that's actually quite bad. A shame, the original is pretty much a classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell was that. Awful.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, i've never liked the original but watching it a few more times, this is majorly bad. I would rather a cheesy pop song from Jedward for a charity song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, i've never liked the original but watching it a few more times, this is majorly bad. I would rather a cheesy pop song from Jedward for a charity song.

They NEED either a catchy/cheesy pop tune or a comedy hit and this is neither. I don't think anybody will buy this shit, which is a shame as it's for charity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.

The serious faces talking cheesy lines, Tulisa attempting to pull off the ballad diva key change, the graphics...

It's like Grange Hill does Live Aid.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Dreadful song.
  • Options
    amo1980amo1980 Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooh, doesnt sound too good... gotta wonder if the individuals involved realised what the whole thing would sound like in the end... ya think any of them would really be happy about the end result???

still... for a good cause... just a shame... i really wouldnt wanna hear it ever again!!!
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It should work but it does not, it is very bad shame really
  • Options
    kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not even going to bother listening to it, as I know exactly how bad it will sound, and I despise the way all these rich, famous singers conspire to taint such classic songs for the X Factor audience in the name of 'charity'. It's deeply insulting. I only hope it encourages some of it's inevitable buyers to discover the majestic brilliance of the original version. Unlikely though, seeing as the vast majority of those people only seem to buy what they're told to.
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's Miss Dynamite doing there? She hasn't been relevant since 2002.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think somebody should tell them to start from scratch and quick before CIN comes along.
  • Options
    NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's bloody dreadful. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. Buy that? Not on your nelly, even if it is for CIN. I'd pay them not to play it!
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'verses' are dreadful, they're not even rapping they're literally just talking. It's all so cheesy and doesn't actually make sense at all.

But I do like the chorus, Tulisa sounds great.
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    you cant even sing along to it properly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    The 'verses' are dreadful, they're not even rapping they're literally just talking. It's all so cheesy and doesn't actually make sense at all.

But I do like the chorus, Tulisa sounds great.

I agree the talking is a total turn off for this track but I think Tulisa sounds fab on the chorus vocals.