Just my instant thoughts

pabirdpabird Posts: 871
Forum Member
✭✭
Kimberly: Lovely performance improved greatly
Lisa: better than previous but poor lines (top)
Richard: Poor interpretation with major errors
Denise: Top class although too upright on a few lines
Victoria: not enjoying herself and it shows no punch
Louis: Top class and where was our female judge marking him one point less than Colin??
Colin: will lack substantial success with a partner overly short I.E lacks range
Nicky: started great but lapsed into a series of poses
Fern: atmospheric at the start but nerves attacked and performance failed accordingly
Michael: moves forward as best male ballroom dance great floor coverage and style will improve
Dani: love this girl such fun and dance feel great technique
Bottom two? Richard and Fern outsider Colin

Comments

• deanieboydeanieboy Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must agree with what you've said about Dani - fantastic jive tonight!!
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pabird wrote: »
    Kimberly: Lovely performance improved greatly
    Lisa: better than previous but poor lines (top)
    Richard: Poor interpretation with major errors
    Denise: Top class although too upright on a few lines
    Victoria: not enjoying herself and it shows no punch
    Louis: Top class and where was our female judge marking him one point less than Colin??
    Colin: will lack substantial success with a partner overly short I.E lacks range
    Nicky: started great but lapsed into a series of poses
    Fern: atmospheric at the start but nerves attacked and performance failed accordingly
    Michael: moves forward as best male ballroom dance great floor coverage and style will improve
    Dani: love this girl such fun and dance feel great technique

I agree with most of what you say.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,150
    Forum Member
    pabird wrote: »
    Kimberly: Lovely performance improved greatly Agree
    Lisa: better than previous but poor lines (top) Agree
    Richard: Poor interpretation with major errors Agree, he completely forgot what he was doing
    Denise: Top class although too upright on a few lines Agree
    Victoria: not enjoying herself and it shows no punch Tend to agree, she worries too much and forgets what she's doing and tonight when she did that the dance was extremely weak and in fact in places she wasn't even dancing

Louis: Top class and where was our female judge marking him one point less than Colin?? Don't agree that it was top class, but very good nonetheless and to get scored the same as VP from Craig! :mad:
    Colin: will lack substantial success with a partner overly short I.E lacks range Agreed, totally incomprehensible to pair them, he looked as though he was dancing with a doll. They can't really dance as a pair.
    [/U
    ]Nicky: started great but lapsed into a series of poses I didn't feel he started great but it was ok. The poses weren't his fault but obviously Karen choreographed it like that 'cos she's aware of his capabilities.
    Fern: atmospheric at the start but nerves attacked and performance failed accordingly Agree, it was too soft and lacked attack
    Michael: moves forward as best male ballroom dance great floor coverage and style will improve Agree
    Dani: love this girl such fun and dance feel great Agree, she always dances well

Mostly agree :)