Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://thepeterandrechannel.com/peter-in-all-his-glory-no-need-t

This wanted me to gore my eyes out earlier and made me spilt my popcorn. Omg he look like a greased up old version of a gladiator male stripper, who on earth would finally that appealing!!

Looks like a tortoise with an air brushed face :D:D:D:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he's the devil incarnate, abomination, now he's a shape shifting reptilian. Yes, PA is at the top of the Pyramid, making us all post endlessly about him through moon mind control. He must be thriving on the anger he invokes on these threads. So the final battle between good & evil is the Court Case in September! Get all your money spent folks.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This wanted me to gore my eyes out earlier and made me spilt my popcorn. Omg he look like a greased up old version of a gladiator male stripper, who on earth would finally that appealing!!

Apparently you have to "let yourself go" in order to find him attractive...

I'm not sure I could ever let myself go that far...

<vom>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Well he's the devil incarnate, abomination, now he's a shape shifting reptilian. Yes, PA is at the top of the Pyramid, making us all post endlessly about him through moon mind control. .

I think you are being a little harsh about him, there, nutts. Pintsizedpa is too much of a narcissist to try to take over the world. He is too busy doing his hair.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Looks like a tortoise with an air brushed face :D:D:D:

Back to the playground again, what a shame it was quite a good discussion tonight, the ridicule is again ridiculous
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

<vom>

That's OK, he has the lovely Emily and wouldn't be interested anyway:)
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

<vom>

Im glad im not the only one that finds him incredibly unattractive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you are being a little harsh about him, there, nutts. Pintsizedpa is too much of a narcissist to try to take over the world. He is too busy doing his hair.

Wembley then. Should be a doddle with his inter-dimensional contacts. Pintsized artless? His shoes are higher than that I though.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Looking at his stage show audience, they are far younger than that.

It has been said Emily is too young so it cant be wrong to think that.

His shows prove that he has fans of all ages so I find it best to ignore such infantile comments.

It says a lot about a person when they have to resort to insulting people just because they like someone that they hate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Im glad im not the only one that finds him incredibly unattractive.

Even if I found him physically attractive, the passive aggressive, whiny manchildness would be enough to put me off.

That is before we get to the media-whoring.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if I found him physically attractive, the passive aggressive, whiny manchildness would be enough to put me off.

That is before we get to the media-whoring.

Absolutley, not to mention the vanity, laziness and luvshiskidsness...oh and he wears man heels:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    Absolutley, not to mention the vanity, laziness and luvshiskidsness...oh and he wears man heels:D

Worra catch! Apparently, the fact he rents a "fezza" should make it all better.

<vom> A penis extension car with orange-stained seats.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Please stop, I'm drooling:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or brown stained seats if he drives too fast and frightens himself :D
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

now you know if you look on there you will have a fright :eek:-see what i mean about the dead eyes ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently? Did I miss something?
    And fact, did I miss that too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i see you think about these cars the way my mates and i joke when we see some middle aged men in fast expensive cars- "nice car must mean he has a small k*** " is what we always say when we see them all in one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i see you think about these cars the way my mates and i joke when we see some middle aged men in fast expensive cars- "nice car must mean he has a small k*** " is what we always say when we see them all in one :D

I know, right! My daughter and her friends call them Clarksons.

Enough said.
    Forum Member
    Apparently? Did I miss something?
    And fact, did I miss that too?

Didn't he sell his fezza for charity? I remember reading about it last year.

Didn't know you were allowed to sell a rented car.:confused:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh my, it's like a Greenpeace project.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    now you know if you look on there you will have a fright :eek:-see what i mean about the dead eyes ;)

Oh yes :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Didn't he sell his fezza for charity? I remember reading about it last year.

Didn't know you were allowed to sell a rented car.:confused:
    I read that he bought it himself for his birthday for £140,000. So KP bought a Porsche for Leo, for £100,000 to compete. He must have a tiny k*** too.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, right! My daughter and her friends call them Clarksons.

Enough said.

Exactly :D
    Forum Member
    I read that he bought it himself for his birthday for £140,000. So KP bought a Porsche for Leo, for £100,000 to compete. He must have a tiny k*** too.;)

:D:D:D

I personally don't think PA is too old to be driving around in a fezza....he looks ok in it.

It's the 60 year olds driving in their open topped sports cars with their comb overs blowing in the wind that make me laugh.

Now THAT's tragic! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leo isn't middle aged
This discussion has been closed.