Options

Tina Malone plans 50k cosmetic surgery

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2776056/People-say-fat-happy-aren-t-Tina-Malone-reveals-post-baby-body-says-plans-spend-50-000-plastic-surgery.html

Despite being declared bankrupt in 2012, she wants to spend 50k on surgery to get everything nipped and tucked and back into a size 8 - which I'm not sure she ever was.

Plus it's all being filmed for a tv show.

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Tina wants to lead by example'. What, by becoming morbidly obese and then instead of addressing the problem logically and long term, simply getting a gastric band? Then, having recently given birth, she puts her daughter's welfare way below her desperation for a pay cheque and £50k worth of surgery.

Wonderful.
  • Options
    HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Setting a great example to her little girl right there
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like a Victorian baby farmer.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    When she announced she was having IVF, much as it's something I'd never consider at her age, I did think she was getting some unfair criticism, imo, her & her husband desperately wanted a child, they appear to be doting parents so good luck to them.

However spending 50k on cosmetic surgery when you've been declared bankrupt doesn't sit comfortable with me, I'd think a lot more of her if she just enjoyed her baby, paid off her debts instead of spending a stupid amount of money on vanity.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure the cosmetic surgery will make much difference. Up to her though.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Where's the 50 grand coming from if she's bankrupt?
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The answer is in the OP.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2776056/People-say-fat-happy-aren-t-Tina-Malone-reveals-post-baby-body-says-plans-spend-50-000-plastic-surgery.html

Despite being declared bankrupt in 2012, she wants to spend 50k on surgery to get everything nipped and tucked and back into a size 8 - which I'm not sure she ever was.

Plus it's all being filmed for a tv show.
  • Options
    damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Polishing and turds come to mind.:D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    It says she was bankrupt in 2012, so presumably she's made the 50k doing stuff since then. Either that or she's not actually spending 50k, and has found a surgeon willing to do it for less if she will be his walking advertisement after it is all over. Famous people can get a lot of stuff, if they complimented Colgate toothpaste I bet they would be sent a crate of it :p.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how mjuch of the surgery will be to remove the skin left over from losing 11 stone, there are some tell tale bumps under her arms to the back in the pic in the red dress. Loose skin by the folds is a nasty side effect from losing so much weight.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't polish a Tina.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how much brain could 50K buy.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She comes across as utterly self-absorbed and always has.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Can't stand this awful woman.
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I wonder how mjuch of the surgery will be to remove the skin left over from losing 11 stone, there are some tell tale bumps under her arms to the back in the pic in the red dress. Loose skin by the folds is a nasty side effect from losing so much weight.

According to the article, that's exactly what the surgery is for...?

The folds of skin would almost put me off losing weight if I was that big. I know getting the weight off would be healthier but not sure whether I'd rather stay fat or be skinny and baggy!
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a vain, self obsessed woman.

I thought she was wanting another baby, so it will be a waste of 50k. I doubt anyone will watch the TV show anyway..
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havind endured many necessary surgeries in the past few years, I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone in their right mind would put themselves through cosmetic surgery voluntarily. Besides, any surgery carries risks..and she has a small baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like a Spitting Image Puppet of Kerry Katona and seems to be just as classless as Katona too.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really much point, is there?!
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time her name comes up, I'm reminded of :cool:Coolio:cool:. Alas no matter how much surgery she has, she'll still be stuck with that personality...
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a Spitting Image Puppet of Kerry Katona

Ha ha! Well observed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Can't stand this awful woman.

me neither, plus she is never happy, always ants wants wants..wants a baby, wants a babes body..which will never happen lol
  • Options
    SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Havind endured many necessary surgeries in the past few years, I cannot for the life of me fathom why anyone in their right mind would put themselves through cosmetic surgery voluntarily. Besides, any surgery carries risks..and she has a small baby.

I would have thought she'd be grateful for what she has...a young baby born out of a past-it's-sell-by-date middle-aged body that had to be kicked into action using the extremes of modern medical science. No amount of cosmetic surgery will make her look like a 'young mum' which I am sure is the look she is going for. She has a young bloke and I will be surprised if he sticks with her throughout her 50's. At her age she should concentrate solely on maintaining as healthy a lifestyle as possible so that she will be there for her child through her teen years and early adulthood. She has nothing to be vain about so she better get on with the business of living and looking after her child.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is never going to look good
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For people that lose a massive amount of weight (especially in a short time span), the skin-removal can be just as important to their well-being. I was watching a program on people who needed the surgery but weren't approved because it wasn't deemed necessary, but having folds of overlapping skin can cause sweating, irritation, infection, and not least of all, embarrassment. There are a lot of people who think a gastric band is 'cheating' and feel that their weight loss wasn't done the hard way and therefore deserve less respect or congratulations.

I guess having someone else pay for the surgery via a tv show makes the arguments about 'deserving' it on the nhs void, but as much as I'm not a fan of Tina, I have to say that if I lost that amount of weight (whatever the method), I would want the skin-removal surgery if it improved my quality of life.