Options

Keep Judy IN

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Maybe Dot Cotton could finally teach her how to dance - she was quite good in the 2010 Christmas special :D

Brilliant Holly!

What about Judy and Anton as understudy for THE CRANKIES in next year's tour of Clacton-On-Sea.:D

I think Judy would look brilliant in schoolcap, blazer and gray slacks. The ultimate principal boy :o
  • Options
    MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sportgal9 wrote: »
    Brilliant Holly!

What about Judy and Anton as understudy for THE CRANKIES in next year's tour of Clacton-On-Sea

Laydeez and Gentlehombres, for your delectation, for one night only, I give you ....... Judy Murray and Anton Fabi Dozee :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    MayD wrote: »
    Laydeez and Gentlehombres, for your delectation, for one night only, I give you ....... Judy Murray and Anton Fabi Dozee :D

Brilliant MayD.

What a fan-dabi-dozi post :D
  • Options
    dayzeeedayzeee Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy for Panto after SCD!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    How can a woman who plays tennis and therefore can run, can only walk when asked to dance !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can a woman who plays tennis and therefore can run, can only walk when asked to dance !

Maybe she'll come into her own when she and Anton do the Runba :D
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I discovered Judy was on the show I thought she would be a brilliant contestant and hoped that she wouldn't be landed with Anton.

Then when she was and I saw her dance for the first time :o:o:o

Now, having had the mother of anti-climaxes with Jake, finally seeing the potential in Thom the week he was voted off, finding it difficult to warm to Pix-Frank-Cazzer for different reasons, experiencing Mark-aversion, still liking Steve and loving Sunetra I have rediscovered Judy and finally get what Anton is all about.

Never mind Mark's journey - I'm having one of my own this year :D
  • Options
    Strictly_fanStrictly_fan Posts: 16,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But good people have gone out like Thom & Alison and she's still in. It's still not fait tbh :cry:
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But good people have gone out like Thom & Alison and she's still in. It's still not fait tbh :cry:

Its the voting viewers choice, that's all.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's still in because people have voted to keep her in. What's wrong with that? It would be unfair if she were expected to stand down so that less popular celebs could stay in the competition!

I understand the position that people want her out because they prefer watching more accomplished dancers but I'm not sure what fairness has to do with it :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There were 3 people below Thom I think not just Judy. Not enough people wanted Alison or Thom to stay in. They were above Judy with the judges so even with that advantage did not manage to get enough votes. Blame their fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe she had lessons from Alison? 😊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poshtamfan wrote: »
    There were 3 people below Thom I think not just Judy. Not enough people wanted Alison or Thom to stay in. They were above Judy with the judges so even with that advantage did not manage to get enough votes. Blame their fans.

GPVWMIMO :D
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

'Cos she's not allowed to wear her trainers on the dance floor.:kitty:
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who has seen her play tennis in the past two decades? Post the video evidence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Maybe you should check back to see who wins the prize for walking their way through dances this year and it wasn't Scott or Judy.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who has seen her play tennis in the past two decades? Post the video evidence.

She was a good golfer too. And I've seen her playing golf. Don't ask what her handicap is, I don't know. :)
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which celebrities have you seen run their way through a dance? If they can't dance the steps, they'll most likely walk them - not run them!?
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    MayD wrote: »
    Are we having a Referendum :-D

Sort of...and this is one the (independent) scots might just win! :o
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    She was a good golfer too. And I've seen her playing golf. Don't ask what her handicap is, I don't know. :)

is her handicap golf?/ :D:D
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robbleona wrote: »
    is her handicap golf?/ :D:D

Think it might be dancing :p
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cool::cool::cool:
  • Options
    Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    :cool::cool::cool:

Highly unlikely! More like out the week after Blackpool I think. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    even Craig can't bring himself to be really rude - and is mum to the group (with Mum's shortbread). Long may she continue.

I will say for all they have a go at Craig for being mean to her, Bruno has said some far nastier things.

She's also improved a lot more than certain could-dance-before-they-started celebs one might name.

And I love the way Anton can say the most outrageous things to the judges and they can't do a damn thing about it because they're already putting every bottom every week! :D
  • Options
    dayzeeedayzeee Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No smiles from Anton or Judy at the tennis tonight. Judy looks as though she enjoys dancing much more than tennis!