The DS Factor - Does Digital Spy have the X Factor?

Comments

• annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have followed this thread from the start, but I think this is the only time I have voted :eek: I usually view the thread too late.

Good luck to both finalists :) Thoroughly enjoyed the performances (and the occasional drama between the judges and contestants :blush:

When will the group performance of One Day More be posted? That is my favourite song ever :)
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annie24601 wrote: »
    I have followed this thread from the start, but I think this is the only time I have voted :eek: I usually view the thread too late.

Good luck to both finalists :) Thoroughly enjoyed the performances (and the occasional drama between the judges and contestants :blush:

When will the group performance of One Day More be posted? That is my favourite song ever :)

Hi Annie

Thank you for finally voting :p

Unfortunately we didn't get enough recordings, however I will save these recordings for next year when i make everyone record the group performance 5 weeks in advance :p
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Huge congrats to Louise and Robert on making the final! You two are just AMAZING singers and performers and have big time stood out since the start of the competition and I cant wait to hear your final performances!!! Either of you will be such a well deserved winner - good luck to you both!

Comiserations to Alex, but what an achievement on 3rd place, I remember you on the last Voice Alex and you ahve seriously seriously improved, and I feel for me of everyone knew the type of artist you wanted to be, keep true to yourself and wonderful style - a huge well done on 3rd!

Good luck Louise and Robert will post comments on winners songs in a mo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Hi Annie

Thank you for finally voting :p

Unfortunately we didn't get enough recordings, however I will save these recordings for next year when i make everyone record the group performance 5 weeks in advance :p

Aww that's a shame but i'm sure it will be worth the wait, and will give me motivation to audition next year :)
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Louise - Maps

Louise when I saw this song choice for you, I was like Yessssss! We talked about you going out of your comfort zone sometimes in this competition, and for me you took a risk with this as your winners song which was such a very very cool choice, and wow did it work for me! For me absolutley cool and current song choice, the song suited your vocal style perfectly and you sung it absolutely note perfect and on point, agree with Pete in that would have loved to have heard more, but great choice as your winners song and a great performance from you! Good luck!!

Robert - I'm not the only one

Robert - All i can say is Wow!!!!! just what an amazing song choice. I genuienly dont think you could have picked a more perfect winners song choice for you. This performance was so cool, so current and your voice sounded for me I think its absolute best with this performance! I think we heard a really gritty sexiness to your voice seriously as good as any artist you would hear in the charts, and I for one just loved how your voice sounded on this track! For me, adored this performance and what a fantastic choice for your winners song, really perfect. Good luck!!!
  • stonerpartystonerparty Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    if we're going by singing, it's obvious who should win (robert) 🙅

well done everyone tonight ❤️
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had a massive influx of votes for Part 2 with 20 votes counted for part 2 alone.

25 minutes left!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Yea, no matter how this goes - a BIG thank you to Aliyah and Rick, plus all the judges and contestants - it's been really fun, but very stressful at times, as Alex said :P But I've reeeeeeally enjoyed myself, - it's an amazing feeling when you get to hear that somebody aprreciates what you're doing (a massive thanks maybe especially to Stacey for that :P) even though it have felt pretty weird/surreal at times :P

And the biggest Thank You goes out to ppl that have voted hehe - I really didn't expect that since this kinda was my first appearance on DS even though I've been reading here for a good while (huge X Factor UK fan :D ) only 10 mins left onw! Good luck to you Louise! :D
  • TVScanner99TVScanner99 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to Louise and Robert! Great final 2! :D I hope we get voting stats after the winner is announced :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is your 5 minute warning people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lines are closed for the final time. Results shortly. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 weeks of AUDITIONS

1 week of a gruelling BOOTCAMP

8 WEEKS OF LIVE SHOWS

13TH -ZAK (SATANEL)
    12TH -SOLOMON (PINGU58011)
    11TH - STEVE (SOPPYFAN)
    10TH - CHRIS (EVILLLAMATHINGY)
    09TH - PETE (CHEEKYPETER)
    08TH - DAVID (CARLISLE156)
    07TH - TOM (TVSCANNER99)
    06TH - JAKK (JACKEL1234)
    05TH - LIAM (POOLEY)
    04TH - JUSTIN (JAG02010)
    03RD - ALEX (ALEXOS)

And now our FINAL TWO:

Louise vs Robert.

Best of luck :)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Best of luck to both Robert and Louise :D
  • cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    Aw can't believe it's the end of this amazing show!

Well done again and good luck to both Robert and Louise! You're both superstars (and a special mention to our fallen finalist Alex too)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can now reveal the final percentage was 53% - 47%. :o...

The WINNER of The DS Factor: Series 1 is...
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that is close!
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I wonder who'll win (you all hate me now)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~ASWEDE AKA ROBERT~
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to OUR WINNER! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »

OH I DO! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »

Indeed :D

Too...much...tension :( I thought Dermot's 20 seconds was bad enough!
  • TVScanner99TVScanner99 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Robert!!! :D
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Robert. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakk ruining my post like you little sod :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Done Robert you deserve it :) And to Louise for coming 2nd
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations Robert!

We have a terrific runner-up in Louise as well though, she would have been a worthy winner too - as evidenced by the close voting percentage.