Simon Cowell has a new GIRLfriend

SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to The Mirror he is seeing BGT make-up artist Mezghan Hussainy. Well, this is a surprise. I thought LGBT artists would be more his scene. I wonder if Max Clifford knows. :D

Comments

• SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell has a girlfriend, of course he has a girlfriend he's a 100% red blooded hetrosexual man just like Louis Walsh.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does she have a beard i wonder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »

Quite :cool:
  • PC. CobbsPC. Cobbs Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Is Simon Cowell gay then ?
  • SyqoSyqo Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »

No, that would be Simon. :D

PC. Cobbs wrote: »
    Is Simon Cowell gay then ?

No, he's straight, just like David Walliams. ;)
  • Eli CodyEli Cody Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ross8503 wrote: »
    Simon Cowell has a girlfriend, of course he has a girlfriend he's a 100% red blooded hetrosexual man just like Louis Walsh.

And Rock Hudson.;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell, may or may not be gay. I've got no idea. I always thought he was, because he can come across as quite camp. But why in this day and age would someone go out of their way to deny it so vehemently, by having so many girlfriends.

I can understand it (the beard idea) in Hollywood in the 40's, 50's and 60's but this is 2010. I can't see it damaging Cowell's career one iota if he was gay, so what's in it for him to lie about it?

Same with David Walliams. What's the problem? I mean Matt Lucas is openly gay and it makes no odds to his career.

Maybe they are both bi. Either way, it doesn't really matter - particularly in an entertainment based career.

The only career, where I can see "being gay" might cause you some grief would be being a professional footballer and that's why not many of them have come out.
    Forum Member
    Sorry wrote: »
    Simon Cowell, may or may not be gay. I've got no idea. I always thought he was, because he can come across as quite camp. But why in this day and age would someone go out of their way to deny it so vehemently, by having so many girlfriends.

I can understand it (the beard idea) in Hollywood in the 40's, 50's and 60's but this is 2010. I can't see it damaging Cowell's career one iota if he was gay, so what's in it for him to lie about it?

Same with David Walliams. What's the problem? I mean Matt Lucas is openly gay and it makes no odds to his career.

Maybe they are both bi. Either way, it doesn't really matter - particularly in an entertainment based career.

The only career, where I can see "being gay" might cause you some grief would be being a professional footballer and that's why not many of them have come out.

What footballers are gay ?

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What footballers are gay ?

:confused:

No one knows (although there have been names bandied about). But you can bet your bottom dollar, for want of a better phrase, that someone is - from mathematical probability alone.
    Forum Member
    No one knows (although there have been names bandied about). But you can bet your bottom dollar, for want of a better phrase, that someone is - from mathematical probability alone.

Wayne ? Beckham ? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne ? Beckham ? :confused:

I doubt it!

I'm sure someone else on here willl tell you. I'm off. :p
  • MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1117145

lots of hints etc on this thread, it's not just about who's straight etc, lots of other salacious gossip, so you may have to have a read about who's bonking who? Who stole this that and the other etc.........

make sure you are sitting comfortably, it's a LONG thread :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed when i heard about this. Cowell must be straight then ;)
  • cheekychopzcheekychopz Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Have you ever considered their family situations? My father was quite homophobic and racist, when I came out he and other members of my family took the piss instead of being supportive. Not all families embrace homosexuality. Some gays also stay in the closet so they don't upset their mothers and fathers and then come out when they have died. Others can be in denial and try to convince themselves they are straight or bisexual, I used to try to convince myself I was bisexual in my late teen and early 20s, for example.

So it isn't always for career reasons someone doesn't come out.
  • MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well judging by the reader's comments on this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1249776/Mezhgan-Hussainy-Has-Simon-Cowell-finally-ideal-womanr.html

they all think he's a real ladies man, bit of a George Clooney...LOL
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    Well judging by the reader's comments on this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1249776/Mezhgan-Hussainy-Has-Simon-Cowell-finally-ideal-womanr.html

they all think he's a real ladies man, bit of a George Clooney...LOL
    That's Daily Mail readers for you - and most of the audience at BGT on Monday seemed to believe what a heterosexual beast Simon is as well:D:):D. Max Clifford is certainly earning his money this month - it's about bloody time.
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks a little bit like Stacey Solomon from X-Factor, especially the smile.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has been with Mezghan since last year.
    The media even said he was his girlfriend last summer when she popped up @ his private birthday party. :confused:

It's old news :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    He has been with Mezghan since last year.
    The media even said he was his girlfriend last summer when she popped up @ his private birthday party. :confused:

It's old news :p
    He's been friends with her for over eight years - it took him a while to pluck up the courage to ask her out didn't it?;)

Or maybe it took a while to sort out the finer details of her contract of employment....:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever considered their family situations? My father was quite homophobic and racist, when I came out he and other members of my family took the piss instead of being supportive. Not all families embrace homosexuality. Some gays also stay in the closet so they don't upset their mothers and fathers and then come out when they have died. Others can be in denial and try to convince themselves they are straight or bisexual, I used to try to convince myself I was bisexual in my late teen and early 20s, for example.

So it isn't always for career reasons someone doesn't come out.
    My cousin is the same, he's the same age as Simon,and has been in a long term relationship for 20 years yet his homophobic father insists he and his partner are housemates, and my cousin simply hasn't met the right woman. My cousin is unable to take his partner to any family occasions when his dad is going to be there because of his attitude and generally takes a female friend instead. His mum died when he was a teenager - I often wonder if she'd lived, whether my cousin would have been able to live the life he wants to openly.:(
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been friends with her for over eight years - it took him a while to pluck up the courage to ask her out didn't it?;)

Or maybe it took a while to sort out the finer details of her contract of employment....:D:D

Yeah but they were romantically involved last year already.
    A couple of fans saw them :D

He is always with her or with Jackie nowadays :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    at least Sinitta can just beard part time now..she is getting on a bit...:p
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any evidence Simon is Gay or is it just rumour?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He always strikes me as asexual