Watching

stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
Forum Member
I just bought the box set. A great series and both Liza Tarbuck and Emma Wray are hilarious.

They don't make series like this anymore.

A young Perry Fenwick makes a regular appearance. He looks sexy in those days.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was a great comedy (considering it was ITV!) and was very under rated. Excellently written, sharp wit & humour and good acting too - and it was good to follow a continuing story in a comedy.

It's a pity ITV3 don't have a make over & start showing more of ITV's archive, like Granada Plus did
  • ClareBClareB Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of my favourtie comedy programmes too. Although the basic premise of the story was "Will they/won't they" there was so much more to it than that. It was a great move having Malcolm marry Lucinda and bringing in Brenda and Pam's Mum - Noreen Kershaw is brilliant! It gave it life for another few series after that.
    It's a shame that ITV3 doesn't repeat this, or other comedies that were shown on Granda Plus like Me and My Girl and That's My Boy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Yeah im sure theres a lot of other old sitcoms in ITV's archive that they could show on ITV3.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember this, Malcolm the bird watcher, was hilarious

Hes a 14 carat wimp, but id rather have a chimp, as my other half, or something like that anyway :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have to agree thought Watching was brilliant! Would be good if they could repeat it somewhere.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched this sometimes when it was on. Only watched it because the rest of the family did. I watched what they watched.