Options

Michelle Visage **WILL WIN** Tonight... And Here's Why

pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,758
Forum Member
✭✭
She has a sizeable support in the UK, mostly gays and those who haven't had their opinions changed by her friendship with Katie Hopkins...

BUT

She also has a strong following in America and they are also voting for her. A lot of her friends, RuPaul and drag queens from Drag Race are tweeting their support, giving out the number to vote for her and giving instructions on how they can vote for her through the app or send money to Michelle's friend who lives in the UK who will vote for them on their behalf. RuPaul has even said herself that she will ensure that a Drag Race UK happens if she wins. The show is currently in limbo but has a sizeable fan base who want to see it happen.

I have not seen this level of support for any other housemate who will end up relying on just the vote of the UK people who like them (a split thing going by several polls I've seen)and even at that, they may not be voting and relying on others to do it.

I am finding it hard to see how Michelle won't win tonight. She has too much support from the US as well as the UK combined.

Comments

• Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I want her to win, I really think she will be first out tonight.

I keep voting for her and had several fans contact me via Twitter and asked me to vote on their behalf after sending me voting money through PayPal. Would love to think this would work, but I doubt it. I'd be happy just to not see her leave first tonight.
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    You see, at the start I could really see her as a favourite, but not now. Things have changed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I hope she doesn't win. She isn't very entertaining.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she will be out first lol
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Can people vote from the USA? I thought they couldn't even vote in Southern Ireland.

Whatever, Michelle is first out tonight material. 5th to Perez's 6th place :cool:;-)
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can people vote from the USA? I thought they couldn't even vote in Southern Ireland.

Whatever, Michelle is first out tonight material. 5th to Perez's 6th place :cool:;-)

No you can't vote from overseas. But, myself along with other UK fans have accepted money via PayPal from US & OZ fans to buy app votes.

And she probably will still be out first, but she beat that Perez creature, so it's not all bad :D
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've had Michelle will win, Katie Hopkins will win, Katie Hopkins won't win, Cheggers will win... over the past few days.

Can we stop saying "x WILL win" or "x WON'T win"? We don't know who is going to win and we won't until Emma announces the winner.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    No you can't vote from overseas. But, myself along with other UK fans have accepted money via PayPal from US & OZ fans to buy app votes.

And she probably will still be out first, but she beat that Perez creature, so it's not all bad :D

Do you support the downtrodden too?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    JayUK69 wrote: »

Hmm the Michelle creature will have beaten him by 1 place :o:D I bet she'll be thrilled with that :kitty:
  • Options
    joettbjoettb Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how she's there and perez isn't is beyond me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has topped the DS poll and has the most RT's and favs on Twitter as of right now by almost double her nearest rival, Katie H.

She has strong support. She ain't going out first tonight, she's going out last, as the WINNER!
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all this Ru Paul support is done to get there show on british tv ..motive money ..but i dare say ..people will fall for it
  • Options
    wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    First out i reckon. Would like her to win over Hopkins trash though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was likely happening anyway, the plans were in place long before Michelle went in to the house. Ru is just helping out her friend really, that's all.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why anyone likes her. She's just a two faced bum licker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Paddy C wrote: »
    She has a sizeable support in the UK, mostly gays and those who haven't had their opinions changed by her friendship with Katie Hopkins...

BUT

She also has a strong following in America and they are also voting for her. A lot of her friends, RuPaul and drag queens from Drag Race are tweeting their support, giving out the number to vote for her and giving instructions on how they can vote for her through the app or send money to Michelle's friend who lives in the UK who will vote for them on their behalf. RuPaul has even said herself that she will ensure that a Drag Race UK happens if she wins. The show is currently in limbo but has a sizeable fan base who want to see it happen.

I have not seen this level of support for any other housemate who will end up relying on just the vote of the UK people who like them (a split thing going by several polls I've seen)and even at that, they may not be voting and relying on others to do it.

I am finding it hard to see how Michelle won't win tonight. She has too much support from the US as well as the UK combined.

Thanks for the post I didn't know about this.

Well, I don't know about others but I feel duped. And a bit used.
    It sounds as if Michelle's appearance on CBB was all part of a pitch for a show.
    Seems like her and Rupaul are finding it hard to get their show commissioned and this is a stunt to help with that. So it was all business.

Explains why Michelle went ballistic when Perez nominated her.
    And since her big ugly reaction to it - most HMs have not nommed her again.
    So she's had an easy ride to the final.

I wondered why she was so certain she'd be in the final and now we know.

And now she'll win.

It would serve them right if they still didn't get their show commissioned.

I wonder if BB knew about this.
    Though I can't see them caring even if they did know.
    For them it's all about the ratings, (so they can sell more advertising and increase the rates they charge) and the perez show got them that.

This episode of BB has got to have been the most dishonest of the lot!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BUT

I'll drag this up tonight..........when Michelle fails to win.
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member

BUT

The numbers just don't work.

While I've heard joking opinions on how many gays watch BB, it's still a pretty small percentage, I bet. They may even be more enthusiastic and frequent voters, but they have a lot to overcome.

It's hard to say which of the others has the advantage, but there are reasons all of them might. Keith gets the huge "boring old white guy" boost that exists in few places other than the UK.. but does in Britain. He's nonthreatening and represents "old values", which a lot of frustrated people will vote for when they don't have other reasons. Pricey represents a media sensation, and gets support from simply being eponymous. Callum probably gets a voting base from any young female voters who are voting for the sexy guy factor, and it doesn't hurt timing-wise that he went so hard against Perez near the end. Hopkins, if she can win, would only if people really believe she's nicer than they thought, because people love a 'redemption story", plus lets face it... there's a percentage at home snickering at and agreeing everytime she blathers on about "Americans", or "Fat people" or whatever random nonsense comes across her mind that waves a Union Jack in people's faces (like with Keith, she gets the "old values" crowd, except she gets the angrier portion of them).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    open heart wrote: »
    Thanks for the post I didn't know about this.

Well, I don't know about others but I feel duped. And a bit used.
    It sounds as if Michelle's appearance on CBB was all part of a pitch for a show.
    Seems like her and Rupaul are finding it hard to get their show commissioned and this is a stunt to help with that. So it was all business.

Explains why Michelle went ballistic when Perez nominated her.
    And since her big ugly reaction to it - most HMs have not nommed her again.
    So she's had an easy ride to the final.

I wondered why she was so certain she'd be in the final and now we know.

And now she'll win.

It would serve them right if they still didn't get their show commissioned.

I wonder if BB knew about this.
    Though I can't see them caring even if they did know.
    For them it's all about the ratings, (so they can sell more advertising and increase the rates they charge) and the perez show got them that.

This episode of BB has got to have been the most dishonest of the lot!

Yet, complete travesty from start to finish. I've said it several times over the last few years but this time it's for real..I won't be watching another..makes me feel sullied being a party to this nonsense now.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does win, she hasn't been that great in the house but outside it she is the best person.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle has sixth place written all over her.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Michelle has sixth place written all over her.

How does that work when only five (inc Michelle) are left? :confused:
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I like Michelle so don't mind at all if she wins. :)
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    How does that work when only five (inc Michelle) are left? :confused:

I think that was the point (it was sarcasm).
  • Options
    casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    I got a horrible feeling calum will win

...basically put money on the other 4 Left but not him so praying he doesn't win but his odds have just crashed