The last game you played

Comments

• willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently playing on Beyond: Two Souls and loving it. It doesn't quite match up to Heavy Rain as you knew in that your decisions actually changed the story, whereas in this I find the description interactive movie perfect - you have no control over what actually happens in the end, but you enjoy being a part of it. Nonetheless, it's a great game and I'm feeling a real connection to Jodie right now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Battlefield 4! I just love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finished up the main story on GTA V typical rockstar excellence.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Currently playing Skyrim

Every mission seems to involve going into some deep dungeon filled with skeletons to retrieve some bullshit that always seems to be behind a locked door that somehow a mythic warrior who can defeat dragons and use magic can't open.

And I hate lockpicking. Repeat. I hate lockpicking.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished Outlast. Not too bad once you get past the first hour (and you learn how the AI works), but still... crapped myself a few times! Will pick up the DLC in the obligatory Steam Halloween sale. According to the global Steam achievement stats, only 10% of players finish the game, so I'm proud of myself :D!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Coggit/stats/238320/achievements/
  • Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Walking Dead on Xbox One
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LA Noire
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TF2 is incredible right now. if you own a PC but not playing TF2, you are quite frankly the heir of Satan.
  • GoldeneyeDogGoldeneyeDog Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Amazingly it was actually Medievil for the PS1. I fired up ePSXe and laid into some good old fashioned green zombies (before zombies became "infected" !). This game really illustrates why games used to be better, I'm really sorry but I think games seriously went downhill in the 7th gen (I include the Wii in that) - it really hasn't been the same since 2005.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Passed some time on the train yesterday playing Goat Simulator. I've been playing it a lot since the new update came out.
  • Feed The ReaperFeed The Reaper Posts: 7,135
    Forum Member
    Please for the love of God will someone take Destiny out of my X1? Its been in there far too long and the loot just keeps luring me back over and over again! *sniff*
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Please for the love of God will someone take Destiny out of my X1? Its been in there far too long and the loot just keeps luring me back over and over again! *sniff*

Its enticing alright. You should have got a brand spanking new game for your birthday. May have eased the transition from it a bit!
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm having the same issue.........Destiny is addictive for go on, just another patrol/strike

Try Far Cry 4......gets you back to the land of single player
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    infamous for ps3
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario Kart 8, great game!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    brink at the moment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Super Space Meltdown 7.5/10.

It's in early access atm so Its a tad short but still a bargain and a great little idea for a game.

I'd prob give the final build a 9/10.
  • MmmbopMmmbop Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. For just £15 it's a really fun little game, one with replay value too as all the levels will be fun to go back and play co-op.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Just finished up The Last of Us: Left Behind.

It was a really nice little DLC pack and good addition to The Last of Us.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Escape Dead Island.

Not as bad as I thought it would be based on reviews. Picked it up new for only a fiver, so not too bad.

BUT do all Dead Island games go all weird and visit "other dimensions" etc etc? :s
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slowly working through my Pile of Shame.

Currently on Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Just over halfway through Halo 4.

Once Halo is out of the way, I'll move on to Sunset Overdrive.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I was playing Rayman Origins last night. I installed it on Monday night and I currently have 4 hours on record :cool:
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finished single player Hardline. Enjoyed it more than last Cod. A lot more.
    Now playing Zombie Army Trilogy, utter shlock, like Dead Snow in many ways but fun if you like Sniper Elite. Which I do.
    Started White Night but got a bit irked with the character limping along so slowly, will return to it.
    Have Revelations 2 but barely started it.