What Is DBBS Please???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
Forum Member
Good evening, Can anyone help me please? I've just bought a cheap midi hi fi from asdas a smartprice model, and its really good sound from the raidio, and the cd playback, good led display etc, but one is bugging me. On the front where the switches are there is cd/radio, am/fm, and the one that baffles me DBBS switch. Other than showing where the switch is on the manual map, there is no other mention of it, so I'm wondering what the hell it is. Do I have it on or off, or do I just ignore it. It's strange that its not mentioned at all for its use. Thanks in advance

JA:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dynamic Bass Boost System
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Thanks bowland, is it worth having it on then when the radio is on. Does it make much difference to the sound?? Sorry to sound a thicko but I've never come across this before as the set we had which we've just replaced with the new one we had for about 15 years:)

Cheers,

JA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way to find out is to put some music on and turn it on and off. It should boost the bass when it's on. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Thanks bowland its nice to know its not going to go up in smoke then lol:rolleyes:

JA