wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    A mental home lmao.
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A mental home lmao.
    I'm sure The Priory (and their celebrity patients) will be delighted with that description. :D
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A mental home lmao.
    I bet she was right about it being too clinical and that she should have been up the road with her family rather than at the Priory!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Not a bad interview. Quite interesting life she has led. I hope she is over the bad patches now.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I quite like Susan, I am finding this interview a tad boring.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Makes you wonder if she actually has learning difficulties from what's been said on this. SuBo and her family are saying its personality issues. She's got drama qualifications and open university modules.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked hearing about when Susan and her friend were having a struggle getting along the road home and stopped at the church and rang the bell and the lady let them in and they had tea and ginger biscuits and Susan sang Danny Boy! :D

And how nice to hear the recording studio guy say that when she started to record it was quite magical and he's never felt anything like it!
  • Options
    Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her neck is really weird, it looks much too fat for the rest of her
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I quite like Susan, I am finding this interview a tad boring.

It is a bit, I mean apart from this past year of her life, most of which she locked herself away in. This is no different to Morgan interviewing any local village oddball.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    It is a bit, I mean apart from this past year of her life, most of which she locked herself away in. This is no different to Morgan interviewing any local village oddball.

I just dont find her enthralling enough to keep me interested.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    Her neck is really weird, it looks much too fat for the rest of her
    I think the seat of the chair is too long from back to front and it's causing her to lean back. She needs a cushion behind her back!

I've spoken to Susan and she is much shorter (and prettier) than I thought she would be!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by suki c
    She has a very pretty face - but why is she trussed up in that awful frock? It looks as though her head's on the wrong body!

She looks like a turkey being trussed up for Christmas!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the best Piers interview I've ever seen if I'm honest
  • Options
    hr100hr100 Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    What was the Barrymore stuff?
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    I think the seat of the chair is too long from back to front and it's causing her to lean back. She needs a cushion behind her back!

I've spoken to Susan and she is much shorter (and prettier) than I thought she would be!

So have I and on the occasions I have she is always well-mannered and very well-spoken. A really nice person!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not the best Piers interview I've ever seen if I'm honest

Hi BDG. Why don't you switch over to the Million Pound Drop and join us on the live thread? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HALibutt wrote: »
    Hi BDG. Why don't you switch over to the Million Pound Drop and join us on the live thread? :cool:

HAL!!!! xx

I've not seen that programme!

Will switch over and have a look. Thanks for the heads up x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAL!!!! xx

I've not seen that programme!

Will switch over and have a look. Thanks for the heads up x

Okey dokes. No probs.

Yeah - long time no speaks!

I love these 'live' chats on here - great fun! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    What the hell are you all talking about?? It was brilliant! Now THAT was an interview...not that contrived Cheryl crap that was on a few weeks ago. A real person with real feelings who hasnt let fame change her. People think that if they turn on the TV and they see somebody acting like a normal person then they must be strange as they havent grown accustomed to having their own fist up their backside yet
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hr100 wrote: »
    What was the Barrymore stuff?

She went on to one of his shows a number of years ago the ones where locals sang in shopping malls, My Kind of People or whatever it was called.

While she was singing Barrymore was behaving like his normal weird self lying on his back and looking up her dress basically being a twonk.

She saw this as an beforehand as an opportunity but after felt embarrassed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell are you all talking about?? It was brilliant! Now THAT was an interview...not that contrived Cheryl crap that was on a few weeks ago. A real person with real feelings who hasnt let fame change her. People think that if they turn on the TV and they see somebody acting like a normal person then they must be strange as they havent grown accustomed to having their own fist up their backside yet
    I just found her boring!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Normal??!
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member

I really enjoyed it as well, didn't finds it boring in the slightest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a sweet, humble and talented lady. Good luck to her.
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To me a real interview is one that is broadcast live or that hasn't obviously [or indeed subtlely] been edited. Not sure this would have passed that test.