Emmerdale - The Aaron Livesy Story [SPOILERS - Part 23]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may already have Windows Movie Maker on your computer - I think its fairly standard now

BUMP

I had to download it in order to get it on my laptop but got better software on PC.

Everyone looking forward to Aarson just under 12 hours 2go
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I'd quite like to see Aaron kiss Jackson in Bar West and someone make a comment about him "kissing a cripple" or something and Aaron to go into full Super Aaron mode and defend Jackson/them being together.

We'll probs not get a kiss in reality, but even if not, Aaron defending Jackson or them being together or something would be good to see....

And do you know what..we may well see something like it...;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    surely nick is better looking than jackson and it would be good for aaron to have someone to flaunt in front of jackson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    Morning all. I was meant to be up for a tutorial at ( this morning ... as you can see I'm a tad late for it ... so, no college for me today, I'm er, sick.

@Dazz, I haven't been watching long enough to know who len is, but I can imagine what Pearl gets up to in her spare time :eek:. And a Donkey thong? That actually sounds quite fun :o

@Grumps, don't be silly, you have the most common, non-wierd crushes ... like Ian Hislop :p:D. But to be fair I think we all have our share of embarassing crushes :o

@Sheepeh and anyone looking for Video editing software ... I bought my computer about a year and a half ago and Windows Movie Maker came with it. I think its standard pretty much all computers nowadays. I know you can download torrents to download software for free, but don't ask me how to do that. Maybe someone who does computers on the thread (Sam?) will know.

and finally @Andeh Pandeh, not sure I'd love to see cripple slagging, but it would be true to the story I guess. But from the sound of the spoilers Jackson will just feel bad because of "pitying eyes". It doesn't sound like there will be cripple slagging.

As for a "small kiss" (for you Pondeh ;)), we might get that because they do look close in that pic we have of them and Hazel in Bar West. Aaron has his hand on Jackson's head (or maybe the top of his chair), but they look close anyway, so here's hoping, keep the faith right? :p
    Forum Member
    nheaney wrote: »
    surely nick is better looking than jackson and it would be good for aaron to have someone to flaunt in front of jackson

I feel bad for saying it cause I know a lot of people think otherwise but I thought Nick was quite a looker :o. His surprisingly white teeth worked well with his beautiful chocolate coloured skin :o. His chat up lines were terrible. If he was always that cheesy then I can see why Aaron left him.
  • baisbaisbaisbais Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curlypubes wrote: »
    I feel bad for saying it cause I know a lot of people think otherwise but I thought Nick was quite a looker :o. His surprisingly white teeth worked well with his beautiful chocolate coloured skin :o. His chat up lines were terrible. If he was always that cheesy then I can see why Aaron left him.

Everything except the hairline worked for me! Well, except for that DREADFUL chat up line. In fairness to the actor, he delivered it in the least awful way he could. I felt quite sorry for Nick when Aaron scarpered without explaining.

Oh, and did anyone else love the way Aaron said 'Nick' in the hospital?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    nheaney wrote: »

I don't think Nick is better looking than Jackson but that's subjective isn't it and everyone can't have the same taste.
    On the point it being good for Aaron to have someone to flaunt in front of Jackson, why? That's a bit mean, I can see how people think they aren't good together and would rather they broke up, but does Jackson really deserve to have Aaron flaunt a new man in front of him after all he's already been through? I wouldn't wish that on him even if I didn't like him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumple wrote: »
    I don't think Nick is better looking than Jackson but that's subjective isn't it and everyone can't have the same taste.
    On the point it being good for Aaron to have someone to flaunt in front of Jackson, why? That's a bit mean, I can see how people think they aren't good together and would rather they broke up, but does Jackson really deserve to have Aaron flaunt a new man in front of him after all he's already been through? I wouldn't wish that on him even if I didn't like him.

Oh, agreed, Jackson is much better looking! He seems to get better looking by the day, too.
  • clerkyclerky Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baisbais wrote: »
    Everything except the hairline worked for me! Well, except for that DREADFUL chat up line. In fairness to the actor, he delivered it in the least awful way he could. I felt quite sorry for Nick when Aaron scarpered without explaining.

BIB Loved the way he said Ni-ck.
    That poor actor did get some awful lines in fairness to him. Everyone's taste is different and I can kind of see that some people might like him but the Action Man hairline and radioactive teeth drove me mad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning. :)

A review on tonight's ep from We Love Soaps (by Jane Simon, Daily Mirror 9/12/2010)

EMMERDALE - ITV1, 7PM

NOBODY could accuse actor Marc Silcock of taking the easy options.

He played the imaginary character Eli in Hollyoaks but his current role as *paralysed Jackson is harrowing to watch on a nightly basis.

You’d call it a brave role if this weren’t so insulting to people who are actually paralysed and not merely acting.

“I’m a tetraplegic – get me out of here!” Jackson jokes to Aaron tonight as he leaves the hospital for the first time in his wheelchair. It’s time for him to face the outside world again – a *heart-breaking experience that leaves him wishing for a different kind of way out.

I do love that Jackson still has his sarcasm but this is definitely going to be a bittersweet (much like the rest of this story) ep to watch. That said I'm still really looking forward to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I didn't find Nick attractive either but that's not to say I thought he was ugly just not my type, and he certainly wasn't helped by that cringe worthy chat-up line either.

I agree it would be cruel to flaunt a new man in front of Jackson and from what we know of Aaron that's just not something I could ever see him doing.

@Baisbais I agree that Jackson really does seem to get more attractive with each new ep.
    Forum Member
    baisbais wrote: »

I didn't mind the hairline. I know me and black nonsense is probably really tiresome, but I like people of that colour with shorter hair as I think it usually suits them better. And you're right the actor did actually do a good job with what he was given, just unfortunate that he was given an extremely cringeworthy chat up line.

BIB: Yes!! It's like the way he says back as ba -ck. He said Nick like Ni-ck. :D Bless him :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A review on tonight's ep from We Love Soaps (by Jane Simon, Daily Mirror 9/12/2010)

EMMERDALE - ITV1, 7PM

He played the imaginary character Eli in Hollyoaks but his current role as *paralysed Jackson is harrowing to watch on a nightly basis.

You’d call it a brave role if this weren’t so insulting to people who are actually paralysed and not merely acting.

“I’m a tetraplegic – get me out of here!” Jackson jokes to Aaron tonight as he leaves the hospital for the first time in his wheelchair. It’s time for him to face the outside world again – a *heart-breaking experience that leaves him wishing for a different kind of way out.

I do love that Jackson still has his sarcasm but this is definitely going to be a bittersweet (much like the rest of this story) ep to watch. That said I'm still really looking forward to it.

Oh tonight is so going to be heartbreaking yet again :cry::cry:

Don't like the sound if the BIB I wonder if tonight might touch upon him wishing he hadn't survived or doesn't want to live for th first time, if so even more :cry: even though we know thankfully that happier times are ahead..

Gonna be a tough watch again tonight glad I have my support group in place :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madrox wrote: »
    Oh tonight is so going to be heartbreaking yet again :cry::cry:

Don't like the sound if the BIB I wonder if tonight might touch upon him wishing he hadn't survived or doesn't want to live for th first time, if so even more :cry: even though we know thankfully that happier times are ahead..

Gonna be a tough watch again tonight glad I have my support group in place :):)

BIB - I was thinking that, that perhaps he mentions this when he breaks down at the hospital, hence prompting Hazel's rash promise about the house. If so it's going to very :cry: indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB - I was thinking that, that perhaps he mentions this when he breaks down at the hospital, hence prompting Hazel's rash promise about the house. If so it's going to very :cry: indeed.

That was my thinking to :cry: would makes sense Hazel making promises if any kind faced with that kind of dispare from her son :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a totally different note I did wonder if hazel's comment about lack of a garden in Dale head was sadness down to the fact it won't fit a hot tub thus robbing us of a scene of Aaron & Jackson in said hot tub..... Purely for therapeutic reasons of course ;):p:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madrox wrote: »
    On a totally different note I did wonder if hazel's comment about lack of a garden in Dale head was sadness down to the fact it won't fit a hot tub thus robbing us of a scene of Aaron & Jackson in said hot tub..... Purely for therapeutic reasons of course ;):p:o

But of course, there's no other reason we'd want to see Aaron and Jackson half naked (or completely if they preferred it that way) together, right? ;):)
  • Sam'sWishSam'sWish Posts: 6,759
    Forum Member
    Morning all!

I slept sooo long anyone would think i was a lazy student! I'm a student just not a lazy one!

Looking forward to tonight. It might upset me a little but i'm sure the Corrie live episode will cheer me up with people making mistakes. I like it when people make mistakes on live television. Makes things interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    I haven't been round in a while, ever since Jackson told Aaron he didn't want to see him anynmore. And I open a magaizine and I see something about Jackson in it and I tdecide to keep watching because even though it broke my heart when he told Aaron to leave I'm too in love with these character to walk away for good. And I just caught up, it seems like I somehow came back at exactly the right time that last scene with Aaron and Jackson, I have tears in nmy eyes and I know I'm gonna be rewatching it over and over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member

EMMERDALE - ITV1, 7PM

BIB I'm really worried about where this s/l might go and I'm not looking forward to tonight at all :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been round in a while, ever since Jackson told Aaron he didn't want to see him anynmore. And I open a magaizine and I see something about Jackson in it and I tdecide to keep watching because even though it broke my heart when he told Aaron to leave I'm too in love with these character to walk away for good. And I just caught up, it seems like I somehow came back at exactly the right time that last scene with Aaron and Jackson, I have tears in nmy eyes and I know I'm gonna be rewatching it over and over.

Welcome back it has been hard watching recently but Tuesday's episode was lovely and Aaron so sweet, think tonight is going to be laughs followed by tears again but don't know if you've seen spoilers but Xmas looking sweet and happy thank god!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB I'm really worried about where this s/l might go and I'm not looking forward to tonight at all :cry:

I think tonight is going to be beyond heartbreaking no two ways about it but I still refuse to believe they will go down the a/s route simply because of the incredibly negative message it would send not to say they won't touch on it in the future but I think I would give up on ED completely if they did go that route! :mad:

I just hate how sad the Aarson story is in general I know we have happiness to come but just as surely I know it won't last, PMA not so good today :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tonight's ep will definitely have some heartbreaking moments but hopefully will be balanced out with some fun ones at Bar West.

I still don't believe they will go down the a/s route. In that article alone they mention not wanting to insult those that are actually paralysed by saying Marc is brave to take on the role, if they went this route not only would they be insulting but send out a very negative message to those in this situation in r/l and that's just something I don't see ED doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the welcome back Madrox. :D

Did anyone else notice that just before Aaron legged it from Bar West we saw a guy with a checked shirt at the bar? My mind went straight to Jackson and I bet Aaron's did to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome back Madrox. :D

Did anyone else notice that just before Aaron legged it from Bar West we saw a guy with a checked shirt at the bar? My mind went straight to Jackson and I bet Aaron's did to.

Yes! I thought it probably rang a bell in Aaron's mind.
This discussion has been closed.