SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't look at all happy.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree but Liz will only stay if enough vote for her.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    hopefully, go go go!
  • Options
    ms2608ms2608 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote Liz, Liz, Liz

Sam has brought nothing to the house, and just sits there smirking at Linda's bitchy remarks about Jim.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her time is up.

Good riddance!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree, I forget she is even in there sometimes, but I can't see her going unfortunately but we can only hope.

Although, I wish Linda was up for eviction and out.. can't stand her!
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    let's see how she Faiers :D
  • Options
    Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never vote because I know my one vote wouldn't make a difference but if enough people who think the same way made a pact to do it this one time then we might make a joint difference and be able to keep Liz in. Doubtful right enough.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is sooo boring. On tonight's BBBOTS she was sleeping on the sofa
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Gotta be done. We need to keep Liz & Jim in. Liz needs them vote so rise to the challenge people VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.
  • Options
    sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely. She's a boring waste of space but even more importantly, she clearly thinks she's going to win!! :confused: She seemed furious when Jim and Liz 'dared' to nominate her, as were some of the other dullards in there. No idea why as she has contributed absolutely nothing.

I'd like to see Liz and Jim in first and second place, but not necessarily in that order. I think they both deserve medals for tolerating those dunderheads (and I used to despise Jim before this!)
  • Options
    hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible for Sam to leave though - after the charlotte debacle it just seems that the reality show people have the kind of fan base that votes more than other house mates' fans?
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopwoodl wrote: »
    Is it possible for Sam to leave though - after the charlotte debacle it just seems that the reality show people have the kind of fan base that votes more than other house mates' fans?

It didn't help Amy Childs or Kirk whatshisface though. Joey Essex was hot favourite to win IAC and he came fourth or something.

I think there's an outside chance she'll go because Liz has had more memorable moments.
  • Options
    hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't help Amy Childs or Kirk whatshisface though. Joey Essex was hot favourite to win IAC and he came fourth or something.

I think there's an outside chance she'll go because Liz has had more memorable moments.

I hope she does go - I don't like any of them, dreadful bunch of people but most of them are SO entertaining! Sam is giving nothing to the programme so she's better off watching it at home!
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Liz's problem is that those of us who are not 'down with the kids' are a split vote

If she was up against Sam and Ollie for instance, she'd have a much better chance of staying
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea why anyone would vote for her to stay. She has to be one of the most boring housemates ever.