Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charlie1 wrote: »
    That's the problem with magazine covers, taking pics of celebs looking maybe a bit glum or whatever.
    They'll put it on the front cover and put a headline like they did with Emily to try and draw us into buying the mag. (sorry, I know that's obvious)
    I used to fall into that trap, buy the mag, read it and find out it's something completely trivial.

Oh I know,OK magazine do that all the time,
    I dont buy celeb magazines that basically make everything up and justify it by telling those that read the stories that "a source "told them or a "close friend",
    What with that and pictures of all the zelebs photo shopped within am inch of their life thats why I dont buy them and really feel for young girls like my daughter who think that everyone is supposed to look like the girls in the mag>:( .....sorry rant over :blush::D
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Oh I know,OK magazine do that all the time,
    I dont buy celeb magazines that basically make everything up and justify it by telling those that read the stories that "a source "told them or a "close friend",
    What with that and pictures of all the zelebs photo shopped within am inch of their life thats why I dont buy them and really feel for young girls like my daughter who think that everyone is supposed to look like the girls in the mag>:( .....sorry rant over :blush::D

That's ok, rant away! :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell you BEL you'd all soon know if I was pissed and typing and it really would be incoherent!
    Thank god I dont drink anymore :D

As for Emily I know this might have been discussed but I saw the front of this weeks New in Tesco just now and was amazed at the headline "Struggling To Cope":o
    All because TM is away working theyve made out poor little Emily shows the strain in Peters absence looking after baby Amelia...I mean please...this idea that a woman cannot cope once hubby is away is awful!
    Emily looks fine to me she just looks like shes concentrating where shes going whilst holding baba,
    If shes anything like my daughter who loves time with the children on her own for a few days as she says having men around is like having another child to look after and that describes Tango man to a tee !
    so hopefully Ems having a ball :)

That bit is a bit :confused: isn't it?
    I thought they were trying to portray Emily as an independent, career-minded woman.
    And yet now they are telling us that she's "struggling to cope".
    Struggling with what exactly?
    I did wonder whether it was a way of letting us know (yet again) how much of a hands-on dad Tangoman was, and how supportive and helpful he is.
    But that hardly tallies with what we know of him.
    It just feels like all of these "poor Emily" stories we are being drip-fed are the precursor to something. But I have no idea what the "something" could be.
    :confused:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God help Emily in a busy ER if she is struggling to cope on her own cos Andre is away... Something I don't believe for a minute by the way... But it continues the "andre is a super parent" myth doesn't it
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Has it been played anywhere then BEL? As fortunately I've not heard it x

Don't think it's released yet Ella, Hmmbop will know, she's beyond excited about.;-)

Don't think you'll hear it on the radio, no reputable station would dream of giving TM airplay :blush:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodness , doesn't Kieran look rough in those DM pictures, poor lad.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Hi Charlie :)

I believe he is a decent enough person. I don't believe he is perfect by any means, he no doubt has his flaws(who doesn't) but I personally don't believe he is the completely awful person he is made out to be by some.

There are people who consider him to be a nice guy and then there are others who don't...it's as simple as that really.

As none of us actually know him personally we can't know for sure what he is really like as a person.

All we have are opinions of him....and some of us don't share the same opinions.

That's life.:)

I feel so much better now you have pointed that out. I was getting worried for a moment.

Thank you. Thank you so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was this post ment for the KP thread?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was this post ment for the KP thread?

Nope :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I think Emily will cope perfectly well with Amelia when TM is on tour, in a lot of ways, I think he'd be more of a hindrance than a help, can you imagine.........Amelia needs fed, an hour on he'd arrive fashionably late with her bottle.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He looks fine...fine and buff and young...but I don't see why you have commented about him in a Peter Andre thread?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope :D

Then could you please supply a link to said pictures so I can comment either way .. Thank you
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:
    His name is PETER.
    And yes, he does look rough

I think Emily will cope perfectly well with Amelia when TM is on tour, in a lot of ways, I think he'd be more of a hindrance than a help, can you imagine.........Amelia needs fed, an hour on he'd arrive fashionably late with her bottle.

:D:D:D
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks fine...fine and buff and young...but I don't see why you have commented about him in a Peter Andre thread?:confused:

Yup, fine, buff and young indeed. He's as cute as a button. :) not to mention he seems like a lovely, sweet & decent guy from the relatively little I know about him.

I've just briefly skimmed over the thread as I'm catching up after being out all afternoon. I took the opportunity to go shopping at Sainsburys whilst my 4 year old is with my parents. It's nice to not have to stop for 5 whole minutes while he stars longingly at the gigantic selection of kids magazines, or go searching and shouting for him as he takes himself off to the toy aisle to find a new Hot Wheel to add to the 112 he already has. Anyway I digress. But.....but... I believe I didn't win the amazing serenading/dinner/coffee signed prize. What lucky lucky gal won? Anyone know? I'm so jealous right now!!:(

:D
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell you BEL you'd all soon know if I was pissed and typing and it really would be incoherent!
    Thank god I dont drink anymore :D

As for Emily I know this might have been discussed but I saw the front of this weeks New in Tesco just now and was amazed at the headline "Struggling To Cope":o
    All because TM is away working theyve made out poor little Emily shows the strain in Peters absence looking after baby Amelia...I mean please...this idea that a woman cannot cope once hubby is away is awful!
    Emily looks fine to me she just looks like shes concentrating where shes going whilst holding baba,
    If shes anything like my daughter who loves time with the children on her own for a few days as she says having men around is like having another child to look after and that describes Tango man to a tee !
    so hopefully Ems having a ball :)

^ Ain't that the truth! :D

It's so ridiculous, particularly when Emily comes across as the mature and practical half of that partnership and him the useless one needing people around him all the time to function at the most basic level.

Odd though that she's happy to go along with this 'poor little falling apart woman' narrative. I suppose it sells and keeps Tangoman's DOTY dreams alive...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for tip off Queeniepops
    Found pics and Keiran looks good to be... I like a man who isn't quaffered to within. An inch of his life ..I.e. Andre ... At least Keiran still has plenty of hair unlike Andre who is resorting to that stupid bouffant to cover a receding hair line.. As for Andre's fashion sense or should I say lack of ...dressing like a twenty odd year old to make himself look younger :D:D
    I suppose being a lot older man in the relationship gives him doubts
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry i have read it all now calling somebody for helping a charity. all i can say is wow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for tip off Queeniepops
    Found pics and Keiran looks good to be... I like a man who isn't quaffered to within. An inch of his life ..I.e. Andre ... At least Keiran still has plenty of hair unlike Andre who is resorting to that stupid bouffant to cover a receding hair line.. As for Andre's fashion sense or should I say lack of ...dressing like a twenty odd year old to make himself look younger :D:D
    I suppose being a lot older man in the relationship gives him doubts

You're very welcome Betty, he does seem a very sweet natured boy, personally, Leo was more my taste.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi queeniepops I think Keiran is a really nice looking young man and still think he looks ok in those pictures,:)
    Probably what happens is you get settled with someone and sometimes you can let yourself go a bit because you're happy, it's weird because it has happened to my daughter and her boyfriend -naughty but it happens when you are in luuuuvveee :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're very welcome Betty, he does seem a very sweet natured boy, personally, Leo was more my taste.

And mine ;-) i almost married a man from Portugal ..
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    sorry i have read it all now calling somebody for helping a charity. all i can say is wow.

After taking 'expenses', naturally
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    annw wrote: »

I gather he is being called out for further diluting the few lamentable and tokenistic gestures he has made with this tacky, self-indulgent roadshow. While well meaning fans are hard at work raising funds (and spending their hard earned propping up his flailing career) TM can barely be arsed to remember which charity he is supporting.

Peter and his ego-masseurs could have finally capitalised on an opportunity to raise awareness for the cause that is supposed to be so close to his dark little heart. Instead they pimped his coffee. I am beginning to believe that the 'foundation' couldn't be in Andrew's name because TM needs shiny things with his name on to hold his attention.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »
    I gather he is being called out for further diluting the few lamentable and tokenistic gestures he has made with this tacky, self-indulgent roadshow. While well meaning fans are hard at work raising funds (and spending their hard earned propping up his flailing career) TM can barely be arsed to remember which charity he is supporting.

Peter and his ego-masseurs could have finally capitalised on an opportunity to raise awareness for the cause that is supposed to be so close to his dark little heart. Instead they pimped his coffee. I am beginning to believe that the 'foundation' couldn't be in Andrew's name because TM needs shiny things with his name on to hold his attention.

Wow Snark E, you really are a forum member after my own heart:D. We need a 'round of applause' smilie added to our collection as a matter of urgency:p

It never ceases to make me smile wryly when TM supporters come here to tell us how awful we are for saying bad stuff about Petey. I think the questions that have been raised here about the fundraising are perfectly legitimate and reasonable considering that there doesn't seem to be any definitive information out there with regards to the funding of the buses and how much, if any TM is donating from the coffee sales, irrespective of how much Tesco is donating. It would be good to know, as it may just possibly change my opinion of him and this particular venture with CR. But I wouldn't hold my breath! Like Az said, if only he had a twitter account, a magazine column, his own personal channel or a management company who could make things a bit clearer for those interested;-)

Those pictures of him at Tesco, when he arrived ' fashionably late' are the tackiest, most shameful self promotion of himself and his product that Ive seen in a long time. All dressed up under the guise of funding for CR. He really is a slimey little weasel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Wow Snark E, you really are a forum member after my own heart:D. We need a 'round of applause' smilie added to our collection as a matter of urgency:p

It never ceases to make me smile wryly when TM supporters come here to tell us how awful we are for saying bad stuff about Petey. I think the questions that have been raised here about the fundraising are perfectly legitimate and reasonable considering that there doesn't seem to be any definitive information out there with regards to the funding of the buses and how much, if any TM is donating from the coffee sales, irrespective of how much Tesco is donating. It would be good to know, as it may just possible change my opinion of him and this particular venture with CR. But I wouldn't hold my breath! Like Az said, if only he had a twitter account, his own personal channel or a management company who could make things a bit clearer for those interested;-)

Those pictures of him a Tesco, when he arrived ' fashionably late' are the tackiest, most shameful self promotion of himself and his product that Ive seen in a long time. All dressed up under the guise of funding for CR. He really is a slimey little weasel.

It's grotesque, isn't it? There's something sinister in his utter refusal to accept who he is and where he is or to defer to the circumstances and behave appropriately.

I come on here because I enjoy the distraction of his daft antics - and the snark they inspire. It is one of my favourite lurking places on nights when insomnia bites. But it is growing increasingly hard to see him as harmless or to continue to attribute the ceaseless pimping to CAN and I'm getting uncomfortable even watching from afar.

That he couldn't switch off 'legend in my own lifetime' mode for this modest charity event, tells me he is at best a selfish fool and at worst clinically ill.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I feel so much better now you have pointed that out. I was getting worried for a moment.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

And thank you for confirming what I've always suspected.:)
This discussion has been closed.