Options

Dannii Minogue hopes Simon Cowell brings her back

Comments

• Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn`t Simon the only judge that has never won?...Guess he`ll hafta sack himself, such a shame, nevermind, bye bye Cowell. :D

EDIT: I stand corrected ;)
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    Isn`t Simon the only judge that has never won?...Guess he`ll hafta sack himself, such a shame, nevermind, bye bye Cowell. :D

Leona? :sleep:
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He won in Leonas yeah, Ray was also 2nd in that year too.

Anyway i'd be shocked if he doesnt bring back the winning judge!
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brookstein was in his category too IIRC.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Dannii doesn't come back, I think people'll be pissed. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    He won in Leonas yeah, Ray was also 2nd in that year too.

Anyway i'd be shocked if he doesnt bring back the winning judge!

Ahh so its Louis that only has 1 win and all the others have had 2 each?

Too much to hope that Simon would get rid of Louis, I wish he would, Louis really gets on my nerves.
  • Options
    mrellis33mrellis33 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd be surprisedif he got rid of the winning mentor.

I think it will be the same 4 next year
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Too much to hope that Simon would get rid of Louis, I wish he would, Louis really gets on my nerves.
    Out of the 7 series, it's been won once by an over and the other 6 times by the under's category. The one time Louis has had the under's, he won. The rest of the time he has had the groups/overs. I doubt Simon sees Louis's lack of winning as a reflection of his mentoring skills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Louis and Simon both. Ray came second in Leona's year, like Rhydian came second in Leons year.

1. Simon.
    1. Louis
    1. Sharon
    2. Cheryl
    2. Dannii
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    Louis and Simon both. Ray came second in Leona's year, like Rhydian came second in Leons year.

1. Simon.
    1. Louis
    1. Sharon
    2. Cheryl
    2. Dannii

Simon has had two wins - Leona and Steve.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. Simon.
    1. Louis
    1. Sharon
    2. Cheryl
    2. Dannii

Sharon? Who did she win with?

Simon =Steve/Leona
    Louis = Shayne
    Dannii= Leon/Matt
    Cheryl= Alexandra/Joe
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    The gruesome Leon I guess.

Edit: perhaps not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon never had a winner.
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Sharon never won :D

Simon 2 - Steve (S1) and Leona (S3)
    Louis 1 - Shayne (S2)
    Dannii 2 - Leon (S4) and Matt (S7)
    Cheryl 2 - Alexandra (S5) and Joe (S6)

In fact Sharon was so poor that in S4 she got knocked out by week 5 :D
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Top 4 of each show.
    Series 1: Steve (Simon), G4 (Louis), Tabby (Sharon), Rowetta (Simon)
    Series 2: Shayne (Louis), Andy (Sharon), Journey South (Simon), Brenda (Sharon)
    Series 3: Leona (Simon), Ray (Simon), Ben (Sharon), Macdonalds (Louis)
    Series 4: Leon (Dannii), Rhydian (Dannii), Same Difference (Simon), Niki (Louis)
    Series 5: Alexandra (Cheryl), JLS (Louis), Eoghan (Simon), Diana (Cheryl)
    Series 6: Joe (Cheryl), Olly (Simon), Stacey (Dannii), Danyl (Simon)
    Series 7: Matt (Dannii), Rebecca (Cheryl), One Direction (Simon), Cher (Cheryl).

Sharon (4 series)
    1st place: 0 (0% of her series)
    2nd place: 1
    3rd place: 2
    4th place: 1

Louis (7 series)
    1st place: 1 (14% of his series)
    2nd place: 2
    3rd place: 0
    4th place: 2

Simon (7 series)
    1st place: 2 (28% of his series)
    2nd place: 2
    3rd place: 4

Dannii (4 series)
    1st place: 2 (50% of her series)
    3rd place: 1
    4th place: 0

Cheryl (3 series)
    1st place: 2 (66% of her series)
    3rd place: 0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Series 4 Sharon chose that talented trio of Alisha Bennett,Kimberley Southwick (bottom two in week one) plus happy slapping Emily Nakanda
  • Options
    tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Out of the 7 series, it's been won once by an over and the other 6 times by the under's category. The one time Louis has had the under's, he won. The rest of the time he has had the groups/overs. I doubt Simon sees Louis's lack of winning as a reflection of his mentoring skills.

Do you think If Matt had stayed in his original category he still would of won?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bad, I thought Steve was Sharon's. :')
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it depends how much Simon wants to use his new "big" judge. I agree that it would be shambolic to sack Dannii now & I can`t see him choosing between Louis and his pet Cheryl.

Maybe it will become 5 categories...They could add "reject novelty act" for Louis to mentor. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My bad, I thought Steve was Sharon's. :')

He was so goddam rude," shrieks Sharon. "He'd just done his song, and I opened my mouth to say: 'That was really good, Steve', when he just rolled his eyes then went: 'Whatever, yeah, c'mon, hurry up, blah, blah, blah.'

"I thought: 'You little ****. You've ******* done it now.'

"So I stood up and gave it to him, in front of the whole crew. I said: 'You cheeky ****** ******. Who do you think you are? You are 36 and it has taken all this time, and three talent contests to get here. **** you, you piece of ****. I am 52 and have earned my place in this industry. Who are you? You little *****.'"

"It's nothing to what I could have said," she says, smiling sweetly. "I could have nailed his ******* **** to the floor."

Unfortunately for Sharon, Steve went on to win the contest. Even more unfortunately, some believe he won because Sharon - unable, or unwilling, to let the matter go - turned against him later that evening, in front of the camera - and 9.9 million viewers.

She branded him a 'fake', and 'an average singer'. It was a venomous attack, and it won him a huge sympathy vote.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvtimes wrote: »
    Do you think If Matt had stayed in his original category he still would of won?:)
    It's an interesting question because without the changes, the line up could have been very different but I still think he would've won. I would love to know the real reason behind the changes. Whatever the reason, Louis took it with grace. I wonder how Simon, Cheryl and Danni would've reacted if the changes meant they lost the strongest contenders out of their category.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    He was so goddam rude," shrieks Sharon. "He'd just done his song, and I opened my mouth to say: 'That was really good, Steve', when he just rolled his eyes then went: 'Whatever, yeah, c'mon, hurry up, blah, blah, blah.'

"I thought: 'You little ****. You've ******* done it now.'

"So I stood up and gave it to him, in front of the whole crew. I said: 'You cheeky ****** ******. Who do you think you are? You are 36 and it has taken all this time, and three talent contests to get here. **** you, you piece of ****. I am 52 and have earned my place in this industry. Who are you? You little *****.'"

"It's nothing to what I could have said," she says, smiling sweetly. "I could have nailed his ******* **** to the floor."

Unfortunately for Sharon, Steve went on to win the contest. Even more unfortunately, some believe he won because Sharon - unable, or unwilling, to let the matter go - turned against him later that evening, in front of the camera - and 9.9 million viewers.

She branded him a 'fake', and 'an average singer'. It was a venomous attack, and it won him a huge sympathy vote.

OK, you caught me. I didn't watch Series 1, I watched from 2 onwards, lol. :') That sounded like fun though...