The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1526029

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woo new thread! :cool:
    • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Woo new thread! :cool:

A new thread for our smutty adventures, bby ;)

http://static.bbc.co.uk/programmeimages/528xn/images/p00qjfcj.jpg

I love him, he was so ****ing amazing.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A new thread for our smutty adventures, bby ;)

http://static.bbc.co.uk/programmeimages/528xn/images/p00qjfcj.jpg

I love him, he was so ****ing amazing.

See my last post on part 8 ;)

I love his look, I'm jealius that I couldn't pull it off as well as he does lol :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      See my last post on part 8 ;)

I love his look, I'm jealius that I couldn't pull it off as well as he does lol :)

I saw it, I brought him up because of you ;)

He's so eccentric, he better make the lives.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I saw it, I brought him up because of you ;)

He's so eccentric, he better make the lives.

Here's hoping ;)

I'm gonna miss being on here chatting to you lot :(
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Here's hoping ;)

I'm gonna miss being on here chatting to you lot :(

Knowing Jessie though she'll get rid, she so has the best acts so far xD.

Baby, you'll be back with us before you know it for special cuggles. <3.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Knowing Jessie though she'll get rid, she so has the best acts so far xD.

Baby, you'll be back with us before you know it for special cuggles. <3.

She does, although Tom's got a few acts I like too :)

I'm finding it hard to find someone to dislike so far which makes a change from the X Factor where I struggle to warm to any of them :p

I will need special cuggles after what he does to me, I scared :cry::cry::D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I might actually go to bed soon, I didn't get any sleep, I woke up at 4:30 this morning :eek:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      She does, although Tom's got a few acts I like too :)

I'm finding it hard to find someone to dislike so far which makes a change from the X Factor where I struggle to warm to any of them :p

I will need special cuggles after what he does to me, I scared :cry::cry::D

Tom's are all fodder so far IMHO, I only like the couple and Adam, the rest in his team are MEH to me, he needs 4 amazing acts now or he's ****ed. But the two Vince's/Ben/J Marie/Max are my favourites so far.

Yeah. Last year on X Factor I only warmed to Little Mix, Sophie, Johnny, Janet, Marcus and James (ROBBED) but I like them all bar Aundrea and even she hasn't offended me like Misha B/Frankie C

I'm scared but intrigued, but tell me all, ILY. :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Tom's are all fodder so far IMHO, I only like the couple and Adam, the rest in his team are MEH to me, he needs 4 amazing acts now or he's ****ed. But the two Vince's/Ben/J Marie/Max are my favourites so far.

Yeah. Last year on X Factor I only warmed to Little Mix, Sophie, Johnny, Janet, Marcus and James (ROBBED) but I like them all bar Aundrea and even she hasn't offended me like Misha B/Frankie C

I'm scared but intrigued, but tell me all, ILY. :D

I warmed to Little Mix, Marcus, Amelia, Sophie and 2 Shoes but that was all.

I like Aundrea :p

ILY2, goodnight and much love ;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I warmed to Little Mix, Marcus, Amelia, Sophie and 2 Shoes but that was all.

I like Aundrea :p

ILY2, goodnight and much love ;)

Oh yes, Amelia as well <3. And I would have if 2 shoes lasted. stupid twist.

She is shite baby, like terrible. :p

ILYMORE
    • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,142
      Forum Member
      Ooh we appear to have a new thread! :D Evening everyone!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I will be up until 4am today, I think it'll kill me xD
    • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yay, new thread :D
      I will be up until 4am today, I think it'll kill me xD
      Haha do I take it someone will be watching Wrestlemania then :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Yay, new thread :D

Haha do I take it someone will be watching Wrestlemania then :p

I am doing yes xD.

Wish I'd not bothered. D-Bry losing in 15 seconds. :sleep:
    • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm home. Gonna catch up with the Voice then go to bed.

I'm really angry right now, so I'm going to limit myself to posting this, so that you can all avoid the whole rant.

Night x
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I'm home. Gonna catch up with the Voice then go to bed.

I'm really angry right now, so I'm going to limit myself to posting this, so that you can all avoid the whole rant.

Night x

I'm here for you if you need me Jase. x

Enjoy The Voice, some cracking ones on last night.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Looks like the WM PPV was a DUD then, I'm just glad that idiot Cena didn't win :D

s**t he's coming, gotta go xx :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Looks like the WM PPV was a DUD then, I'm just glad that idiot Cena didn't win :D

s**t he's coming, gotta go xx :p

It wasn't a complete dud xD. Taker/HHH had some amazing storytelling and drama that was captivating.

Good luck baby, you may need it ;) xx
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm here for you if you need me Jase. x

Enjoy The Voice, some cracking ones on last night.

Thanks, I'm not really sure that it's something I could discuss here. It's not exactly a happy subject, but it's just got me so wound up at the moment.

I just feel like I want to hit things, and get all the anger out. I had a bit of an emotional night last night.

I kind of came to a realisation last night that I've been wasting my life a little bit.

I'm going to be 27 this years and I can't even handle intimacy with anyone, I've just spent years avoiding anything remotely sexual because I can't handle getting close to someone.

I guess I'm just frustrated :(
    • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Evening all :) Hope you're all having a good Easter break/sunny weather time :D

Anyone else catch Once Upon A Time the other day? I think I'm gunna have yet another US Show on my list to watch :o
      I am doing yes xD.
      Thought you might be! I take it the start was quite crap (or at least a slight let down) judging by the outbursts on my timeline on fb!
      Thanks, I'm not really sure that it's something I could discuss here. It's not exactly a happy subject, but it's just got me so wound up at the moment.

I just feel like I want to hit things, and get all the anger out. I had a bit of an emotional night last night.

I kind of came to a realisation last night that I've been wasting my life a little bit.

I'm going to be 27 this years and I can't even handle intimacy with anyone, I've just spent years avoiding anything remotely sexual because I can't handle getting close to someone.

I guess I'm just frustrated :(
      Aww Cakey :( Sorry to hear you're feeling like this *hugs*
      I'm not sure that I'd be able to offer any advice etc, but if you ever need someone to just lend an ear and listen/someone to vent to (and I'm pretty sure everyone in here would be more than happy to lend an ear), you're more than welcome to PM me :) Hope you feel better soon Cakey :)
    • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,092
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hate women!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Anyone else catch Once Upon A Time the other day? I think I'm gunna have yet another US Show on my list to watch :o

Thought you might be! I take it the start was quite crap (or at least a slight let down) judging by the outbursts on my timeline on fb!Aww Cakey :( Sorry to hear you're feeling like this *hugs*
      I'm not sure that I'd be able to offer any advice etc, but if you ever need someone to just lend an ear and listen/someone to vent to (and I'm pretty sure everyone in here would be more than happy to lend an ear), you're more than welcome to PM me :) Hope you feel better soon Cakey :)

Yeah the first hour was ****ing ridic. :p HIAC made up for it <3.

N'aww Jase =(.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Thought you might be! I take it the start was quite crap (or at least a slight let down) judging by the outbursts on my timeline on fb!Aww Cakey :( Sorry to hear you're feeling like this *hugs*

Thanks.
      Bethaneeny wrote: »
      Hate women!

What happened?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm gonna get an early night I think. Bye peeps x
    This discussion has been closed.