Options

How has a potentially great series turned into such a joke?

jay zee 1jay zee 1 Posts: 1,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm at a lost, its like there is no theme, its just a bunch of plums trying to out do each other

Last years BB (as bad as it was) had a theme and the producers kinda stuck with it

Its like they don;t know what to edit and I'm totally lost as to what the hell is going on right now

Comments

• Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clique are ruining it :mad:
  • Options
    Shane54Shane54 Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jay zee 1 wrote: »
    I'm at a lost, its like there is no theme, its just a bunch of plums trying to out do each other

Last years BB (as bad as it was) had a theme and the producers kinda stuck with it

Its like they don;t know what to edit and I'm totally lost as to what the hell is going on right now

Agreed. The producers are forcing heir own agenda on who they want to stay in (Conor, Aaron, Luke S) etc and apart from being Nash b*******s there's nothing interesting or funny about them.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »

and the producers ignorance to everything!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think what Diane (Jet) on BBOTS said, they are now beginning to be themselves is true and it's rather horrible and scary:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Watched the series from the beginning, and this is the first time I am compelled to turn off. The scum are running the show.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    The series is certainly on a highway to hell.

But I knew after those first couple if eviction results we'd end up here. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Watched the series from the beginning, and this is the first time I am compelled to turn off. The scum are running the show.

I switched off and it felt so good! :)
  • Options
    buttercup891buttercup891 Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeh. it's haphazard, ****ed up and nonsensical. And they aren't imposing strict rules. simple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Probably be slated for this but there's no way I could stop watching this year. Ok there's been a few nights that have been an awkward watch but we're only 3 weeks in. It's disappointing that we're not seeing much of what's going on in the house but there's so much time left and anything could happen...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like the housemates don't know how to have fun. The majority of them are nasty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Self-destuction!

Was shaping up to be a really entertaining series, now its just sickening to watch and the ending is predictable. We know which housemates will be leaving, and there's a pretty good idea who will win. Can we just skip to the final show already?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    jay zee 1 wrote: »

They have also got rid of some really good housemates early on... Chris and Benedict :(
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Its too sinister! They need to do something to try and bring a bit of positive energy there, instead of trying to cause constant conflict with people.

They also need to try and break up the groups and mix them up a little for tasks, show them that they can actually be friends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Gaijin wrote: »
    I switched off and it felt so good! :)

i shall be joining you in your bliss tomorrow. I never thought I would see the day I would be turning off in disgust. I have always loved a good argument, but this is Lord Of The Flies.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    It's giving me a BB10 vibe right now. A negative and nasty group controlling the early stages and picking off the characters in the process.

The comeback for the outsiders started in Week 5, what week is coming next? :)
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Leeah wrote: »
    and the producers ignorance to everything!
    polish1 wrote: »
    I think what Diane (Jet) on BBOTS said, they are now beginning to be themselves is true and it's rather horrible and scary:eek:

Agree with you all guys.
    There is now a horrible mean clique in charge of BB and its not the production team, who all seemed to have gone home.
    They dont seem to care about what is going on in the house, and the bullies are having a free reign to run amock. Ive said it before but its becoming very Lord of the flies.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say that I found Victoria more entertaining than the whole cool gang put together. Horrible people the lot of them.
  • Options
    Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its too sinister! They need to do something to try and bring a bit of positive energy there, instead of trying to cause constant conflict with people.

They also need to try and break up the groups and mix them up a little for tasks, show them that they can actually be friends.
    I'm not sure they can! I get the feeling that this lot have been chosen for an entirely different reason.

Sad days for BB
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    It's giving me a BB10 vibe right now. A negative and nasty group controlling the early stages and picking off the characters in the process.

The comeback for the outsiders started in Week 5, what week is coming next? :)

Hopefully this series follows suit. BB10 was genuinely depressing at the start and this weeks evictions actually reminds me alot of Freddie vs. Angel. But BB10 became amazing later on (IMO) and hopefully the same'll happen here. They certainly need to start getting rid of some of the nasty vile group. Kicking Conor out would be a start, as then they can put a new housemate in to life spirits and try to inject some positivity into proceedings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB has shot itself in the foot by choosing so many air-headed bully boys. What the hell were they thinking? I know people sometimes complained that BB was a freak show, but there's something to be said for so-called freaks - at least they're entertaining.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Self-destuction!

Was shaping up to be a really entertaining series, now its just sickening to watch and the ending is predictable. We know which housemates will be leaving, and there's a pretty good idea who will win. Can we just skip to the final show already?

This is what happens when you can talk noms from the start, it becomes nasty, no-one gets to know one another and it's all backstabbing and no fun. Whoever came up with that idea needs sacking.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    This is what happens when you can talk noms from the start, it becomes nasty, no-one gets to know one another and it's all backstabbing and no fun. Whoever came up with that idea needs sacking.

That's exactly why I hated the one series of BBUSA that I watched.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The producers have lost complete control unfortunately

They have managed within the space of a few days let a loathsome clique get away with cheating and bullying, and then done absolutely NOTHING to nip it in the bud

Had to scoff when they said they were monitoring the situation, but what about some decisive ACTION to let people see blatent bullying will not be tolerated in any form

They fumbled the ball by letting Conor stay and then managed to damage things some more by missing the very obvious punishment of putting them all up after the latest round of nomination rule breaking
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same people who complain about this so-called 'bullying' are the ones that voted against keeping Chris and Benedict in the house who neutralized Conor, Arron and Luke S's behavior.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    The show is way too one-sided. Team Nasty are in complete control and are picking off the interesting housemates one by one, and it's made for very depressing viewing.

Personally I feel Conor should have been kicked out immediately for his despicable remarks about Deana and the rest of the house should have been up for eviction this week as punishment for the blatant rule breaking.

Instead Conor stays without even a warning, Team Nasty control the nominations as per, and the only punishments dished out are pathetic to say the least. Who on earth is running this show? They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.