Options

Posters don't want BB's attempt at a whitewash

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Glad the posters on the official Channel 5 BB site show no let up in demanding the removal of thug Conor.
BB are now trying to do everything to gloss over the Conor episode by showing him doing positive stuff.

It is so insulting to the millions of decent people deeply offended by this thugs actions, which they ignore, and now are trying to con people into thinking he's turned into mr nice .

Comments

• Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    Glad the posters on the official Channel 5 BB site show no let up in demanding the removal of thug Conor.
    BB are now trying to do everything to gloss over the Conor episode by showing him doing positive stuff.

It is so insulting to the millions of decent people deeply offended by this thugs actions, which they ignore, and now are trying to con people into thinking he's turned into mr nice .
    I have decided I'm not actually going to watch the show any more. This will be the first BB that I have given up on since I started (BB2).
  • Options
    EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Hope they bring back Benedict to that house. Conor ejected and Benedict in his place. BOOK IT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also good to see the decent people of Northern Ireland wanting him removed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weeesel wrote: »
    I have decided I'm not actually going to watch the show any more. This will be the first BB that I have given up on since I started (BB2).

I've stopped watching also, just reading the forum .
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member
    Giving the house a few outdoor games etc to make Conor seem happy go lucky lad
    isn't going to wash with the viewers,just like the so called apology didn't in the diary room

The producers need sacking over this sorry mess that is called BB
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly although I agree he is not going to be removed now.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Welcome to the club weeesel:D
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to see there's still some pressure from viewers.

I wonder if the BB producers will try to rehabilitate Conor with viewers by showing him seeming fun, giving him helpful tasks, etc, since their judgement is in question if he continues to seem nasty.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice that some of the Conor apologistson FB are claiming that Deana said she 'could slap/punch Arron in the face' I don't recall that at all. Anyone remember that? I suspect it's just trolling as I'm sure that if it were true someone on here would have mentioned it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    I notice that some of the Conor apologistson FB are claiming that Deana said she 'could slap/punch Arron in the face' I don't recall that at all. Anyone remember that? I suspect it's just trolling as I'm sure that if it were true someone on here would have mentioned it!

I do vaguely remember Deana saying that earlier on :(

But that was directed @ Aaron.
    It was also wrong. But the issue was with Aaron and not Conor
    Everyone know Deana and Aaron do not get on.
    But what Conor said went a step too far:mad:
  • Options
    KubrickKubrick Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He won't be removed now, but the producers et al., could at least admit that they failed in their so-called duty of care and didn't handle the situation properly.

Why didn't they show the HMs the footage? Why didn't they clarify that Deana didn't cause them to fail the task. They won the task, but because she failed eating her food meant that she was exempt from being eligible for the prize? Why didn't they clarify that there was no other prize other than the one Conor won after being chosen by the rest of the HMs, excluding Deana? Even now there is still confusion over it. The Conor supporters seem to believe that Deana 'deserved' being screamed and shouted at because she cost them the task, but she didn't.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is so insulting to the millions of decent people deeply offended by this thugs actions, which they ignore,

It's been said before, just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right. C5 don't owe you anything
    plwg70 wrote: »
    I do vaguely remember Deana saying that earlier on :(

But that was directed @ Aaron.
    It was also wrong. But the issue was with Aaron and not Conor
    Everyone know Deana and Aaron do not get on.
    But what Conor said went a step too far:mad:

Oh wow, talk about double standards :rolleyes: Where was the hysteria then? Just shows that the morally outraged brigade don't really care about the situation, they just want to force their anti-Conor agenda since they never liked him anyway
  • Options
    weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    It's been said before, just because you are offended doesn't mean you are right. C5 don't owe you anything

Oh wow, talk about double standards :rolleyes: Where was the hysteria then? Just shows that the morally outraged brigade don't really care about the situation, they just want to force their anti-Conor agenda since they never liked him anyway

Not entirely... there is a vast world of difference between 'I'd like to slap his face' and 'I'll ****ing stick her epilator in her ****ing minge'... even a die-hard McIntyre-ite really OUGHT to be able to see that? No???
  • Options
    SyrenaSyrena Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »
    Hope they bring back Benedict to that house. Conor ejected and Benedict in his place. BOOK IT!

If only. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for the info. The audience of BB are being made fools of again imo ( Turdgate last year ) and now Conor. Mr Nice :eek: and the moon is made of cheese ;) .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't mean you're wrong either. And no one said C5 owed anyone anything.
    Oh wow, talk about double standards :rolleyes: Where was the hysteria then?
    How similar do you think the two cases are? Identical? Vaguely? One much worse than the other?
    Just shows that the morally outraged brigade don't really care about the situation, they just want to force their anti-Conor agenda since they never liked him anyway

What is your theory about why they didn't like him anyway?

Could it have to do with his earlier behaviour, or is it just about how he looks, or what?

I'm just wondering how the argument would go if it were elaborated a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have watched since it started never thought I'd switch off. :( Came close to it last year during turdgate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Deana was out of order for what she had said 100%
    But can you not see the difference?

I admit I do not like Conor, not because of what was said. I never liked him.
    I am not 100% on Deana but she does have an endearing side to her. Something I do not see or never seen in Conor
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    plwg70 wrote: »
    Deana was out of order for what she had said 100%
    But can you not see the difference?

I admit I do not like Conor, not because of what was said. I never liked him.
    I am not 100% on Deana but she does have an endearing side to her. Something I do not see or never seen in Conor

Why were people not outraged by her threats of violence.It seems to me it depends on who makes the threats and how popular they are.It seems she has also insulted Becky and Luke A as well.
    Commenting about how fat she is getting :rolleyes: in front of Becky is very unkind and insensitive.Deanna is deffo missing a sensitivity chip and I have never found her endearing.:confused: She is not a nice person, very haughty and proud.When Adam hugged her it was like eew dont touch my precious person.

Connor is a prize dick but she is no angel either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Why were people not outraged by her threats of violence.It seems to me it depends on who makes the threats and how popular they are.It seems she has also insulted Becky and Luke A as well.
    Commenting about how fat she is getting :rolleyes: in front of Becky is very unkind and insensitive.Deanna is deffo missing a sensitivity chip and I have never found her endearing.:confused: She is not a nice person, very haughty and proud.When Adam hugged her it was like eew dont touch my precious person.

Like I said I am not happy with what Deana said, and can only speak for myself. I agree she was in the wrong. As for Becky I did not hear about that so can't comment. But did hear about Becky telling Luke A what Deana had said to her as a joke.. So no malice from Deana, just Becky maybe stirring the pot. And Luke and Deana are fine so until either of them get evicted we will not know.
    I am not a great fan or Deana, but compared to the Majority of them in the house she is an angel. :)
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »

They are not even in the same league. Nothing Deana has done can compare to the vile rant of Conor, that is a fact.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Moral of the story is BB dont care about its fanbase anymore, sad but true :(
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Moral of the story is BB dont care about its fanbase anymore, sad but true :(

Ah , but they do care about the fanbase
    the younger, Towie loving end of it that is!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are not even in the same league. Nothing Deana has done can compare to the vile rant of Conor, that is a fact.

I'm dumbfounded that some are still trying to find excuses for the thug . The most obnoxious, vile rant ever on BB towards a female HM, threatening to sexually assault, punch in the face, and calling her over and over a piece of sh*t.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is indeed.

The idea that the two cases are even close in their significance and implications is ridiculous.