Options

Lauren is my FIRM FAVOURITE

Tillymint82Tillymint82 Posts: 946
Forum Member
✭✭
My goodness words cannot describe how much I'm loving Lauren Harries

She is so adorable

I can't get over how different she is to what I thought she'd be

She's so gentle and sweet and happy to help!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    COMPLETELY AGREE!! She has had me laughing at least once every episode. So so sweet and just sheer class! And her friendship with Courtney is just lovely. Never thought I'd ever say it but I'd love for her to win! Completely different to what I thought she'd be!
  • Options
    SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too Tilly, she was from day one but now I adore her!!

She make a much more genuine and worthy winner than Louie bloody Spence :mad: nasty man
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she`s sweet too
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    _jojo wrote: »
    COMPLETELY AGREE!! She has had me laughing at least once every episode. So so sweet and just sheer class! And her friendship with Courtney is just lovely. Never thought I'd ever say it but I'd love for her to win! Completely different to what I thought she'd be!

I love her friendship with Courtney :) they'd be a far better choice for their own reality show than Charlie and Hazel IMO :D
  • Options
    proudclodproudclod Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    got to agree with all of you. by far the most entertaining housemate in there. the part where she got the hair brush stuck was the funniest thing i've seen for a while haha.
  • Options
    Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I was the only one. :o I rolled my eyes when I found out she was going in but I adore her. Feeling a bit protective too when I read some of the things said about her on twitter.
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Love her
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking her thus far.