Options

'High number' of men have been writing to Tracey Connelly in prison?

Comments

• Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an article from a tabloid,we dont know if its true or if the letters are serious,do you not agree thats its far more common for women to write to convicts??

Women are far more likely to write to a convict so they would naturally tend to understand the practice more so than men.

Can you offer any proof for your claim or is it what you think? or heard? or just assume?.
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why don`t some people like sprouts.

I love them. People who don't are not normal.
  • Options
    seamus_guinseamus_guin Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    benjamini wrote: »
    Can you offer any proof for your claim or is it what you think? or heard? or just assume?.

A quick google search shall tell you what you need to know. its a female phenomenon.

Ian brady gets hundreds of letters from women,they are turned on by the fact that he murdered children,its disgusting,and hes just one of thousands. 100 uk women are currently engaged to death row inmates!
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/baby-p-monster-tracey-connelly-2366175
    Why would anyone want to write to her, let alone have a relationship with her? Sounds like some pretty weird men to me, perhaps the same as women who marry killers on Death Row in America?

Some people are turned on by the thought of evil murderers. Just another fetish, but arguably more morally reprehensible than most.
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    Maybe because she's hot as hell. I get a stirring in my loins just looking at that mugshot.

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Presumably these are the kind of men who would enjoy abusing a child while their mother watches on and they think they've found a potential willing participant with a proven track record for their fantasies.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Presumably these are the kind of men who would enjoy abusing a child while their mother watches on and they think they've found a potential willing participant with a proven track record for their fantasies.

or some paedophile hating group who fancy battering her into pulp...... who knows and i'm sure theres psychologists/people wanting to get the story to write a book as well
  • Options
    EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its an article from a tabloid,we dont know if its true or if the letters are serious,do you not agree thats its far more common for women to write to convicts??

Women are far more likely to write to a convict so they would naturally tend to understand the practice more so than men.

I am in no way disputing that there are women who do it. Not at all.
    I was querying you saying you'd never heard of men doing it, when it is the subject of this very thread.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are several sites inviting letters to prisoners.. I am sure they will be used by both sexes. The ones we hear about are the most sensational.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Espresso wrote: »
    I am in no way disputing that there are women who do it. Not at all.
    I was querying you saying you'd never heard of men doing it, when it is the subject of this very thread.

I meant in regards to before this thread,i do apologize. but i stand by mt comment that women would be more qualified to explain this kind of behavior as they appear more attracted to this kind of behavior than males.
  • Options
    GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I meant in regards to before this thread,i do apologize. but i stand by mt comment that women would be more qualified to explain this kind of behavior as they appear more attracted to this kind of behavior than males.

there are far more male nutters locked up than female ones. stands to reason they're gonna get more mail. doesn't make women more qualified to explain it.
  • Options
    miss_sassy1miss_sassy1 Posts: 437
    Forum Member

hibristophilia ( the fetish) is more common in women. If you do a google search, you will find explanations as to why this is. I CBA to search and C & P for you.
  • Options
    Hugh JarseHugh Jarse Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I watched and recorded this fascinating documentary about some of the women that have written to Sutcliffe and the way he manipulated them. Have searched on YouTube but doesn't appear to be on there to post a link.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1318641.stm
  • Options
    miss_sassy1miss_sassy1 Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    for some reason her ungroomed eyebrows really wind me up :o

ughhhh:mad:
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/baby-p-monster-tracey-connelly-2366175
    Why would anyone want to write to her, let alone have a relationship with her? Sounds like some pretty weird men to me, perhaps the same as women who marry killers on Death Row in America?

Is that article for real? :confused::eek:

Just look at that photo of the perpetrator:

:yawn:
    /l\
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that article for real? :confused::eek:

Just look at that photo of the perpetrator:

:yawn:
    /l\
    Well it's on a tabloid so it may or may not be true.
  • Options
    GoldengayerGoldengayer Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    hibristophilia ( the fetish) is more common in women. If you do a google search, you will find explanations as to why this is. I CBA to search and C & P for you.

it's going to be more common as there are more male nutjobs than female ones.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FHybristophilia&ei=PwZbUuHxGJGg7AaL7oHQDA&usg=AFQjCNEDXEh3kBFWAEjzOYPcHlY2ZziHfw&bvm=bv.53899372,d.ZGU

Ah this article explains why this behavior is so prevalent in women....thanks to the poster who pointed this out,its shocking really,but very interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well it's on a tabloid so it may or may not be true.

Who on earth in their right mind would want anything to do with any of the three convicted adults in this horrendous child killing case? It is beyond belief.
  • Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who on earth in their right mind would want anything to do with any of the three convicted adults in this horrendous child killing case? It is beyond belief.

Write a book and make a few quid?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    Write a book and make a few quid?
    Read the article. They're sending her love letters, not writing a report on the case!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Read the article. They're sending her love letters, not writing a report on the case!

:eek:! Ewwww!
  • Options
    charger21charger21 Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ballooned to 22st?? Hubba hubba, hold me back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    charger21 wrote: »
    Ballooned to 22st?? Hubba hubba, hold me back
    Wonder how she managed that when she's been in jail? Did they let her out to go to the kebab shop?:confused:
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Troll!

No that was sarcasm at its best.
  • Options
    Neil5234Neil5234 Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's almost certainly made up garbage, I dought very very much that she has said this.